Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
2023 Member of the Year Nominations Left_bar_bleue16000/12023 Member of the Year Nominations Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

2023 Member of the Year Nominations Empty 2023 Member of the Year Nominations

Sat Jan 06, 2024 3:03 pm
2023 Member of the Year Nominations Ee0osx9
MEMBER OF THE YEAR

I. What's OTY?

In this event, we're looking through all of 2023 and picking out what we think was the best content of the year.

In this thread in particular you'll nominating who you believe is the member of the year! Nominate the member of Platinum Hearts that you believe really went above and beyond for their contributions to the site, the stories, the community, or however else you think is important.

II. OTY Rules

1. Each member can only submit one nomination per category, so think hard on it.
2. Make sure you name the actual members relevant to your nomination.
3. DO NOT NOMINATE YOURSELF.

These nominations will close after 1 week!

2023 OF THE YEAR
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
2023 Member of the Year Nominations Left_bar_bleue0/02023 Member of the Year Nominations Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

2023 Member of the Year Nominations Empty Re: 2023 Member of the Year Nominations

Sat Jan 06, 2024 3:09 pm
I will be nominating Rawk for member of the year.

In addition to operating as an Admin on staff, Rawk even outside of those duties has offered a tremendous amount of work toward forwarding plots and providing a wealth of content for members both new and old.

I think this is the numerous OTSs that Rawk has taken home this year speaks for itself as to the quality of content Rawk produces on site, as well as exceptional content in the Africatastrophy Event. Even outside of PH, seldom have I been able to be a part of an event that has provided such regular, consistent, quality content. It’s no secret that the Africatastrophy threads have frequently been on peoples minds for OTS nominations and have provided a much needed stage for many characters to have a proper fight. Africatastrophy is Rawk’s baby, and its a damn good one. Which is to say nothing of his other contributions to the site. Be that threads with many of our members, advice in assisting people with their applications and other issues, or even just being around and being a major part of the community in Voice chat or helping people with Japanese translations for their abilities.

Some of my fondest PH memories lie in the hands of Rawk’s characters, this year is no exception. And I imagine that many people can say the same. It is my utmost hope that many more memories lie in our future.

I cannot imagine 2023 would have been nearly as fun or enjoyable without him.
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

2023 Member of the Year Nominations Empty Re: 2023 Member of the Year Nominations

Sat Jan 06, 2024 3:24 pm
Who: Serenity!

Why?

New members come into the fold relatively often, though rarely stay. I am built different in this regard but Serenity was there the whole time hyping my entry into the forum and server. Not only down to DM me with plot ideas and way to get invested but during those days of vibing in VC, she joined to engage with me. In the channels of asking questions and being that yellow hue'd tag, Serenity engaged, offered advice and overall was ready to get into the stick of things. It goes without saying she is a delight. It also means so much as a writer to have someone read your stuff and say "Yo I have a character ready to cause some shit with this."

So ya!
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
2023 Member of the Year Nominations Left_bar_bleue419100/9999992023 Member of the Year Nominations Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 06, 2024 3:52 pm
I'm going to nominate Kendall (Iori/Hime).

Despite a sort of rocky year personally for him, I think he's really improved since he came back in full to the site. He's been one of the most active members and one of the most encouraging to newcomers, often being open or reaching out to others to talk about their characters, about ideas, or to offer thread ideas. He's always trying to make sure that others are included and getting stuff done, while also trying to get his own stuff started. I think that he is, without question, one of the most reliable members on the site.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
2023 Member of the Year Nominations Left_bar_bleue0/02023 Member of the Year Nominations Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 06, 2024 3:54 pm
I nominate Valqy. From the moment he leaped on the scene, Val has been nothing short of a joy to interact with in the sense of like ultimately roping in several other members for whatever ideas for his character, Akira. He's always wanting to interact and get others out of their comfort zone to roleplay and be apart of something greater. Always open-minded and willing to hop into call, be a blast to laugh with, and most importantly, collaborate. Even better when the collabing doesn't involve like any egos or like respecting other characters. I'll be honest, he made Isamu fun for me to play as a character.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
2023 Member of the Year Nominations Left_bar_bleue42100/160002023 Member of the Year Nominations Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 07, 2024 10:46 am
I once again am nominating Sieghart for this category.

Despite everything, he manages to be a very consistently active member, participating in discussion and IC affairs. Though he's pretty roundabout sometimes, he does speak his mind and discuss angles I wouldn't have immediately considered with certain topics. I feel like he's a huge help when it comes to overcoming hurdles in writing if you just ask, and I just overall enjoy his presence and company - he's someone I can't imagine PH as it is going without.
Paradigm
Paradigm
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:18 pm
I'm nominating Gamma for being exceedingly kind and helpful all year long.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum