Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Clearing the Mind [Fuu/Tento] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Clearing the Mind [Fuu/Tento] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Clearing the Mind [Fuu/Tento] - Page 2 Empty Re: Clearing the Mind [Fuu/Tento]

Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:45 pm

Clearing the Mind

"Indeed you could not..." She remarked to his comment about Zanpakuto spirits limiting themselves "Rare is the case where a Zanpakuto Spirit would actively restrict the power given to their Master without due cause, even rarer is it that such a person is still alive. In spite of my age, I know of no one living that has ever had such a problem, and the few I do know are merely through written texts hundreds of years old. It is a problem uniquely my own, and a problem I am ill-suited to actually deal with."

Figuring out how to reconcile her own harmony was a challenge more difficult than any hollow she'd had to face, a problem for which the answer eluded her in spite of her many years of searching. "As for my place within the cycle... Most Shinigami act as guides to the afterlife, so that a soul might live in peace for a time before being returned to the world as a new born. Such a role requires discipline, leadership, and above all dedication. While I could claim to have discipline, and maybe even a fraction of the leadership required, I cannot pretend to have the dedication anymore. Part of what brought me joy was to be able to try and find those that I have saved within the Rukongai, to see how they are faring and if there was naught that I could do for them. However such a thing is... unlikely to be possible now, as I'm sure you can imagine. I have made an attempt to return to Soul Society in recent times, and while I expected limited access, what I did not expect was the limited information that Soul Society still had of me. I realize that I was, for all intents and purposes, a minor character within the grand scheme of things, I had expected some record of me to survive however that was not the case. I'm sure you can imagine how tightly watched I likely was even in my brief time there."

It wasn't an experience that she was particularly fond of truth be told, especially with her limited sight and senses... even the thought of being constantly monitored was a feeling she did not wish to bring upon those who were innocently going about their lives within the Rukongai. "Either way, standing against the Gotei, in almost any form, is not something I would do without just cause... a cause that Komamura Taicho would approve of. I have been in this life longer than the other, for all intents and purposes... The Gotei was my home... my family... To raise my sword against them would be an act that would require a rather heinous offense to be intentionally committed by the Gotei as a whole. As for words of wisdom, I fear few would be able to provide any that would give me a sense of comfort or closure... Few who I no longer have contact with."

Items:
Techniques in use:

Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Clearing the Mind [Fuu/Tento] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Clearing the Mind [Fuu/Tento] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Mar 13, 2024 9:46 pm
Clearing the Mind [Fuu/Tento] - Page 2 Cc273a97c03c9b2e584353292e339435

Tentō Zefā | The Unrefined Paragon

Well it was what it was. It was one thing for a shinigami to not have the full power or abilities of their zanpatuko was not a full surprise. These things had to be learned, endured. A shinigami could only use as much of their zanpatuko as they were ready to. Through cooperation and fortified spirit. Normally at least. The mental state of a shinigami was a whole other matter that gave a level to the complexity between a shinigami and its zanpakuto spirit. It was rare for a zanpakuto spirit to limit itself, but records of it existed all the same. Each different, difficult, with varying results. And Fuurinji’s case would have its own mental concern and conditions to resolve. He wished he could get it, but he had not had a time he was cut off from Shiōmaru once their bond was started. When they were just a blade though, it was like he was alone. “Perhaps. I just hope your harmony is fixed in due time. Not being able to hear your Zanpatuko is like death, and I would imagine scary as well as frustrating for them”.

He paused. Giving a bit of thought about her next words. Words that gave an even deeper look of concern about her situation. She understood the qualities that the role of a shinigami needed. Dedication, heart. From the sound of it, to Tento she had no confidence right now. Her heart was not in it. But he should his head. For he had spent a large amount of time in the world of the living due to this hollow situation. And safe for say the time he did spend in the Soul Society was on mandatory bed rest or leisure orders away from most duties to mentally refresh. “No actually, no one had told me of your presence of showed reports”. Now that was not to say none existed. Just he did not have a level of awareness at the time.

Nevertheless that was a nail in it. Limited in her ability to be in the after life. Her reach was limited. He did have a thought though. “Be as it may. As an unaffiliated Shinigami. You are not the same as an outlaw or rogue threatening us. As far as I know at least. If you went there and came out with no threats to your life, then that is a good sign. Beyond that, the Soul Society is not the same as the Rukongai. Ignoring being watched, why do you think you cannot go there??”.

Light in the Dark | End Post

Clearing the Mind [Fuu/Tento] - Page 2 Tentos10
Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:42 am

Clearing the Mind

"It isn't that I can't hear them, it's that I can hear two of them instead of one. As for why I cannot return?" She chuckled a bit and shook her head "Don't take offense, however we are from different eras under entirely different structure and leadership. in my time it mattered not who you were. If you opposed the Gotei you were considered an enemy, There was no distinction between 'unaffiliated' and 'rogue'. The fact that whilst within the Soul Society I couldn't see any security within my special sight, implies that it was those of extreme skill, one might even consider it on the level of some of the Omnitsukido from my era. However that also means I don't know how many were watching. Either way, bringing that level of attention upon the Rukongai unnecessarily would be unacceptable. The purpose of my visit is to ensure they needn't worry. I couldn't begin to guess what the Gotei of my Era would do in this scenario, presuming they were somehow convinced to not kill the rogue, but to begin guessing what your Gotei's security might do when they have few if any records of me? Such is a risk I will not take."

Items:
Techniques in use:

Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 11, 2024 3:19 pm

Tento head gave a sharp tilt at her words. It was a strange thing that he did not expect to be told at all. He had thought this was a closed off, disconnection from her and her zanpatuko. Silence. But it was something else, a whole other thing entirely!! He had never heard in person about a Shinigami hearing two voices from their blade. It was recorded in books of historical figures, created from bizarre and uncanny situations, conditions. He heard multiple spirits all the time, but by all standards it was by the books. He was a vizard, one was his inner hollow. The other half, the other two voices he heard, was his zanptauko, a dual spirit, partners that were one being and yet two at the same time. Could it be…?

“You, had one right? Always from the start, it was only one voice communicating with your hundreds of years?”, Tento began trying to gather his line of thoughts. “If this is sudden, and it is cloudy. Do you…think you zanpakuto is changing along with your spirit? Could this be the case that your zanpakuto isn’t singular any more??”, he had to think that was crazy. Surely such a thing was not possible. For a single zanpakuto spirit to break into two, that would mean a great deal of pain and perhaps destruction to its master, right?

“I think that is fair and all the same to this day. Anyone that is an enemy of the Gotei and the Soul cycle is to be put down. Titles or affiliation be not”, he sounded finding her point but, kind of confused about the path she was taking to go there. He gave a shrug at the end of it all. “Fair enough, no point to put yourself in a situation that you do not feel safe in. Nothing to truly gain from it and a lot to lose”.

Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:21 pm

Clearing the Mind

"Yes, Muraki Kitakaze." The first response, calmly spoken. "Truthfully, I do not know." She said in response to his second and third question. "I have never heard of a Zanpakuto Spirit starting as a singular entity and then splitting into two, even when it came to the drastic changes a Bankai can take on. The fact my Shikai is a dual set of weaponry is, on its own, remarkable from what i understand... At least for my time it was. I do not know what my Bankai might look like, should I even be able to reach it. I know only of two individuals who had two Zanpakuto's, whether they be Sealed or Shikai, and that was Ukitake Taicho and Kyoraku Sotaicho. However, I know nothing about the circumstances of their physical appearance nor what their Zanpakuto Spirits might've been so even that comparison is flimsy at best."

To his last response however, she shook her head "While your Gotei indeed might only count those that are an actual enemy or opposition to you, they would need to be exactly that. In the Gotei 13... My mere status as a Shinigami outside of the Gotei would put me on a wanted list. Perhaps not a kill list, but I would be a criminal regardless of whether I directly opposed them or not." Hopefully this clarified it, otherwise she wouldn't truthfully know how else to try and explain what she was saying.

"Truthfully I think I might go back soon... for a few reasons truthfully... Though admittedly, I don't know how exactly I'll secure a second meeting with Urahara Taicho. As far as I know, he's probably the only one both knowledgeable enough and willing enough to try and tell me what's going on."

Items:
Techniques in use:

Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:37 pm

Tento listened to Fuu’s words, a soft contemplation occurring in his mind as more and more confusion showed on his brow. It narrowed as a light scowl laid on his lips. He had hoped that given her longevity over him, she would have more of an idea about the matter. He had never heard of such a thing in his time of study at Shino. Even less so of a Zanpakuto breaking and coming anew. Usually such a thing meant the end of a Shinigami, by death or by a loss of their abilities. A Zanpakuto Spirit starting as a singular entity and then splitting into two, just never happened. Two blades but one spirit sure, but one entity becoming two just…felt like an abnormality.

He sighed. The past cases of this matter were all by far a stretch. A dual type Shikai was a rare treasure. No Bankai would be like this in a normal expectation, only out of true chaotic cases. From what he could tell at least, this duality was only in voice, the Zantapuko’s spirit was still single, but dual in voice. Fuu’s blade was still a singular one. But for how long was the question. “I suppose you are right about that. Whatever ideas that may be, it may not be of very much use. I have no idea, this is so unknown to me that it may as well be a puzzle within a maze”.

Well, that was, a weird mute point. She was going by what the Gotei 13 was, a tiring fact she continued to do that annoyed him. The Gotei now was the Gotei United, not the Gotei 13. It leaders were new, its system different. The expectations and actions not the same, inferior, or better than its predecessor. The old Gotei may have put her down or locked her away just because she was a Shinigami outside of the Gotei United. But the current Gotei acted in a more moral good controlled by law than its old neutral law form. For Tento’s view, it was not as cruel. Not as swift and wide in its calculation. It was more precise, careful; a better weapon and tool. He sighed again but just dropped it. She was uncomfortable due to her past and what she knew back then. He did not really care if she was in the Soul Society or not either way. “Fair enough. That does sound like how the Gotei 13 was. Like I said, if you don't feel safe about it, there is no need to go about doing it especially if you don’t have a desperate need to”.

“Unitil then, if. I hope this resolves for you as one Shinigami to another”. He was a bit interested in this, her possibility of attempting to go back to speak to Captain Urahara. That man was as knowledgeable as they came, and even more of a mystery that you was not sure if you can trust. At least, that was the vibe he got from the people inside of the Gotei about him.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum