Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
First mission!(Stella/Natasha Left_bar_bleue0/0First mission!(Stella/Natasha Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

First mission!(Stella/Natasha Empty First mission!(Stella/Natasha

Fri Jan 12, 2024 5:14 pm
Stella would be sitting on a bench outside a translation as she waited for Natasha. This is where they had agreed to Meet for her first mission. She would sit with her hands in her lap as she could feel herself struggling a little to stay warm. The tear in her hoodie cooling her down much more than she had thought.

She was wearing her training outfit as she really didn't have anything else to wear for a mission yet with her beanie. However, she was hoping after this she would finally feel like she could join the Vanden Reich without being worthless. She would try to keep an eye out for the blonde as she would try to shield her eyes from the early morning sunlight.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
First mission!(Stella/Natasha Left_bar_bleue0/0First mission!(Stella/Natasha Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

First mission!(Stella/Natasha Empty Re: First mission!(Stella/Natasha

Mon Jan 15, 2024 6:02 pm
First mission!(Stella/Natasha GErtDg6

NATASHA MILLER | HUMANITY'S STRONGEST SOLDIER

Natasha promptly arrived at their promised destination at the train station. As a former soldier in the army, punctuality was something she prided herself on mightily. To be certain, Natasha was curious to see how Stella operated in a live-action mission. No simulation. No spar. No practice. An actual battle. She felt it was the only way she could prove she was truly prepared to operate as an official member of the Vandenreich, especially if she found herself in the Sternritter division.

Sneaking up from behind, she playfully ruffled Stella's head as she grinned, her black short coat flowing smoothly in the summer wind. Her outfit was equally casual. A black coat, black pants, and a white tank top. Hell, she didn't even wear her makeup today. They would be fighting hollow, after all. There was no need to get gussied up, now was there?

"Mornin', Stel. How did yer trainin' with Solo go?"

END POST | ALL IS WELL, SAFELY REST
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 15, 2024 6:47 pm
She would jump at the contact on her head as she would turn and her stomach would still be flipped, but she was atleast relieved. Atleast it was someone that she knew, and not a random person as she would pout until she heard the question as it would turn into a smile.

"Well he did tear my favorite hoodie, but it'll be fine. I just wasn't really ready to train with real weapons ya know? Back home we would use weapons made of wood."

As she would gesture to the tear on the right shoulder. She would sigh slightly as she would stand up dusting off her clothes. she would stretch as she hadn't been awake all that long.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 15, 2024 7:10 pm

"Really now? Boys can be so rowdy these days. Solo should've gone a little softer on ya'. Then again, I can't say I'll be much better. I hear our targets can get pretty aggressive when angered. Or so the reports say.'

Natasha would chortle softly as she placed her hands within her pockets, motioning for the young woman to follow her and board the train. Whenever Stella found a seat beside her, Natasha would poke at the tear in her hoodie as she grinned from ear to ear, maintaining a jovial air. There was plenty of time to rest if she wanted, but Natasha posed a question to fill the silence while the train rode off to their next destination.

"Weapons made of wood, eh? How do ya think you did fightin' against a fellow Quincy? What did his instructions entail?"

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 15, 2024 7:50 pm
"OH so we went back and forth with fighting on defense and offense. I'm not sure If he was impressed or not, but I think I got quiet a hit out of it. like turning on blut right before an attack Lands so that I can attempt to catch them off guard. Solomon told me I should do a few swings before hand to really catch them off guard"

She would talk excitedly as she would remember everything that he had told her. Also that post training meal was great, and she would love to go back there with Natasha. She even learned how to use her chest defensively from Anis!

"Ohhh miss Anis taught me how to use my chest to my advantage miss natasha!"
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 15, 2024 8:20 pm

"Is that so? Seems he taught you quite a lot in one day. Blut is a mighty nice place to start. I'd keep at it until you've developed a few techniques and attacks around it. Hell, I might even teach you my level of expertise while I'm at it."

Natasha chortled softly while she listened to Stella explain every detail with excitement. From the moment they met, the woman always struck her as full of energy, and her current mood only solidified that even more so. Of course, her eyebrow rose in dumbfounded awe as she took a moment to parse the next piece of information. Use her chest as a weapon? Since that could be taken several ways, Natasha decided to indulge her by questioning what she meant exactly.

"To yer advantage how sugar?"

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 15, 2024 8:34 pm
She would furrow her brow as a slight blush would appear on her cheeks as she was still a but uncomfortable talking about her chest. After talking with Veralia she was slightly more aware that she may be a bit more endowed than the usual. She had never really put much thought into it back home as all the women there were rather uh well endowed.

"OH, She said that I could use blut to soak up attacks with them? I don't think it would really work for me as I don't really understand how I would make them block attacks? I don't really understand now that I think about it. The way she explained was pretty similar to just using normal blut."

As she would contemplate the Forbidden tool she was taught. The more she talked the more redicolous she sounded to herself, and the redder her face would become. Her voice would also barely be above the whisper at the end as she looked up to the blonde.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 15, 2024 10:04 pm

"I reckon Anis passed off some rather questionable advice, and yer just realizin' that now, judging from that blush on your face."

Natasha had heard Anis's name in passing, but she didn't know the woman personally. That didn't make it any less funny to see Stella's face filled with a bright shade of red. Chortling softly, she patted the woman's back as she shook her head. Besides being a ball of energy, it appeared that she was pretty gullible, too.

"I don't think your chest and blut go hand in hand, but I do hear the chest is a good weapon around males. Now, if yer tryin to use that weapon against them? Sky's the limit. That won't work against the enemies we're facin' today, though."

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 15, 2024 10:30 pm
" I figured that way wouldn't work on hollows anyway, but im not sure I can pull off something like that even if it worked. I don't think im particularly attractive ya now? Nor do I really understand how to even do that kinda thing."

As she would look down slightly embarrassed sharing this insecurity she had. She didn't really think that she was all that to be saight after, and when Veralia was teasing her about her chest she really didn't understand what the big deal was.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 15, 2024 10:47 pm

"Nonsense, Stel! I think yer plenty attractive. It's okay if ya don't know how to engage in that sort of stuff. You're young. You're in a new city. A lot of things are gon' feel mighty difficult to navigate. I recommend takin' things one step at a time."

Natasha would ruffle her hair as she leaned back against the seat, sparing a glance at her watch as they neared their destination for the training mission. They would be nearing their location soon, but Natasha continued to ruffle her hair enough to invigorate her spirits as an older sibling would to their younger.

"Besides, a lot of men love girls with your type of personality. M'sure you'll find that special someone in no time. To be honest, you don't quite strike me as a girl who's lookin' for romance quite yet, anyway. Personally, I think that'll serve you well over time, Stel."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum