Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
First mission!(Stella/Natasha - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0First mission!(Stella/Natasha - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

First mission!(Stella/Natasha - Page 5 Empty Re: First mission!(Stella/Natasha

Sun Jan 28, 2024 6:31 pm
"Ah, but did you really have to wait like that miss natasha?"

As her heart did start beating quickly as she had to wait for the answer. As she had finally got the answer she would sign contently at the ruffling of her hair. It really did feel like being with her mother. Maybe she did miss home a bit more than she thought she would, but Miss Natasha was helping her quiet a bit. Solomon to, but she hadn't seen him in a few days.

"Miss Natasha can you tell me a little about when you first got started with the quincies? Were you like me, or have you always been this cool?"

Her voice sounded a little tired as she would allow her head to fall back and rest on the woman's arm gently.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
First mission!(Stella/Natasha - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0First mission!(Stella/Natasha - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 28, 2024 6:40 pm
First mission!(Stella/Natasha - Page 5 GErtDg6

NATASHA MILLER | HUMANITY'S STRONGEST SOLDIER

"What can I say? I'm a sucker for dramatic effect, sugar," She quipped softly, continuing to pat the woman's head as she eventually relented in her playful assault. Stella's next question was an interesting one, one that gave her something to reflect on in silence as she looked at the sun slowly descending in the noon sky. Turning back to her with a warm smile, Natasha bumped shoulders with the Stella as she answered.

"Nah, I'll be perfectly honest... when I first got here, I was a mess. I didn't have nearly as much o' that playful zeal and spunk you've got. My skills were good enough, but my mentality was off. Over time, though, I improved, and now I can quite readily say, I'm one of the coolest Quincy here."

END POST | ALL IS WELL, SAFELY REST
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 28, 2024 6:54 pm
Tella would pout slightly at the half answer she had received. Well maybe not so much of a half answer as much as Stella wanted to hear a story from Nats youth as she could feel herself slowly losing her vision to sleep, but she could still speak.

"okay miss nat how about a good story of yours? something you're fond of? Maybe something in America? I've never been able to go there before."

As she would lean onto the woman's shoulder now. it was more comfortable than what the cold bench behind her head would be.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 28, 2024 7:05 pm
First mission!(Stella/Natasha - Page 5 GErtDg6

NATASHA MILLER | HUMANITY'S STRONGEST SOLDIER

"Ya never been to America, eh? Huh, I might have to take ya out for a few days to show you what everything's like in my country of origin. But if you're so keen on gettin' to know about my youth, I've got a few tells to the tale, sweetheart. Buckle up, 'cause I've got plenty."

Intrigued by that revelation, eyebrow upturned in curiosity, Natasha took a moment to ponder her question. There were so many stories and recollections she could indulge the woman in, and since there was plenty of time before they would return, she decided to treat the woman to an earful of some of her memories back in the Lone Star State as they rode on the train, heading back to the main section in the City of Lights.

END POST | ALL IS WELL, SAFELY REST
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 28, 2024 7:10 pm
Stella would listen for as long as her conscious would allow. She would fight to stay awake, but it was a losing battle as she would feel herself drift asleep somewhere within the 2nd story. She would nap quietly on the quincies shoulder while she regailed her with stories of her American youth.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum