Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
First mission!(Stella/Natasha - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0First mission!(Stella/Natasha - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

First mission!(Stella/Natasha - Page 3 Empty Re: First mission!(Stella/Natasha

Wed Jan 17, 2024 4:25 pm
Stella now covered in hollow blood would wipe it from her eyes as her teeth would look extra shiny when she smiled. She would swing her blade to clean the weapon as she would let out a sigh.

"Kinda wish I had a gun or a bow like you and my mom. Would be kinda nice not to be covered in guts constantly."

She would joke as she would continue following her through this portion of the city. She was serious about the blood partially bur in reality she didn't mind. However she was already looking forward to a hot shower.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
First mission!(Stella/Natasha - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0First mission!(Stella/Natasha - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 17, 2024 8:22 pm
First mission!(Stella/Natasha - Page 3 GErtDg6

NATASHA MILLER | HUMANITY'S STRONGEST SOLDIER

"With enough development in your spirit weapon discipline, a tall order as it is, I reckon you'll be able to create more spirit weapons beyond yer initial axe. Messy or not, it got the job done, and that's the best one can ask for on the battlefield. Now, let's move on."

Forming a towel of reishi, Natasha handed it to Stella to allow herself to wipe off any blood that stained her eyes. With a poised stride, she continued to navigate the secluded area until a group of foes stepped into their path. A pack of hollow wolves. They appeared far more mindless than the primate, but in exchange, their aggression was almost unparalleled. Such ferocity was put on display the moment Natasha and Stella stepped forward as the three of the wolves leaped toward her. This multidirectional assault would be entirely up to Stella to gauge her sense of direction. Natasha played the role of backup as she shot down one of the wolves, turning her focus to the other part of the group.

"Part two. Awareness. Think of when and where these mindless wolves might strike from. Don't wait for them to attack. Be aggressive. Respond in kind."

END POST | ALL IS WELL, SAFELY REST
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 17, 2024 10:25 pm
Stella would be slightly caught off guard at Natasha being able to make a towel out reishi. As if it was some sort of party trick Stella would take it and wipe the blood from her face. Not. bothering with the rest of it yet as she would glance toward Natasha. "You should teach me how to make stuff out of reishi one day. I've seen different weapons, but never a towel like that."

Stella would speak as they came upon the wolves, and she would take a deep breath. She would wait until the last moment to activate her blut vene as one of their teeth would begin to clamp down..She would attempt to swing her axe in a half circle to catch the one biting her in the mask, and zone off the other.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 18, 2024 5:23 am

The wolve that charged her from the front was promptly felled within a single blow. The other wolf, took the moment to open its maw, firing off a quick bala in Stella's direction. Maintaining her own focus, Natasha spun around with the precision of a seasoned veteran, releasing a bombard of bullets in rapid succession.

Pelted by blasts of reishi, most of the group was properly defeated. If she required her aid, Natasha would assist Stella, but she believed she was strong enough to handle the wolf. She didn't expect it to know some measure of projectile use, but such was the unpredictable nature of the battlefield.

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 18, 2024 11:00 pm
Stella would have been slightly distracted by Watching Natasha. Obviously impressed the girl would look back to the wolf as it would Fire off a Bala. It was like those things that Veralia had shot at her, but this one wasn't as fast or as many as those. However, Stella had been distracted for a few seconds as she would try to move her body out of the way.

She would be able to get most of her body out of the way but her leg got caught. From about her knee to her foot at blast hit as she winced in pain. Her vene was still active, but she wouldn't give up. She would attempt to rush quickly forward taking an overheaded swing at the hollow in hopes of killing it.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 19, 2024 12:34 am

Stella's hopes were answered as that axe promptly sliced through the wolf hollow's head. He was far from quick enough to react in time, and that meant he had no proper means to escape or counter her strike. Another gush of blood followed, and the beast fell to the ground limply. All of them properly slain, Natasha swung her revolver around as she stepped beside Stella, whistling as she launched a soft punch at Stella's shoulder.

"I saw ya takin' a glimpse of my prowess in action. Pay attention next time, sugar. Distraction can get ya killed in battle. Anyway, we're nearly finished with most of the threats, but there's one more on the map we need to handle. Judging by the way my watch is going off, this one will require a concerted effort, so follow my lead and direction, alright?"

With that, they progressed further. This navigation was longer, which left an ample period for them to converse if Stella posed any questions during their trek.

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 19, 2024 5:20 am
Stella's blut would be disengaged as she would feel the punch in her shoulder as she would tilt her head confused. "What was that fo---?" OH she had gotten distracted didn't she? That's why her legging had been burnt, and her now exposed bottom half of her leg was damaged. The adrenaline had kept the pain from rushing to her, but she would swallow it back.

Those punches that she endured from Veralia hurt much more than this, but why did this one make her want to cry? She wasn't going to as she would take a deep breathe and smile through the sensation in her leg.

"Y...yeah im sorry about that miss Natasha. You're just so cool with that gun ya know? Look like one of those people from those American movies."

She would make a joke, but it did come with genuine admiration of the woman as she would continue to follow her through the streets. Stella would have a slight limp, but it wasn't anything she couldn't handle. She did seem determined to finish what she had started with this mission.

"I'll make sure not to lose concentration this time Miss Natasha."
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 19, 2024 8:43 pm

"I get that a lot, I reckon. I appreciate the compliment, sweetheart."

Far from one to deflect praise, Natasha softly ruffled Stella's hair as they navigated their clearing. Again, it would take them some time before they reached the final enemy, allowing the two of them to take a small break. Natasha motioned for Stella to stop, instructing her to sit down on a group of rocks.

When her order was followed, she would pull a bandage from her pocket. Leaning down beside her leg, she used her reishi as a healing agent to numb the pain, wrapping her wound in a slow, but practiced rhythm. As they sat, Natasha decided to inquire about her mood so far.

"Don't worry. You're doin' fine. I'm just bein' difficult to ensure ya know the way live-action battle works during a mission. All in all, how do ya think you've fared so far, sweetheart? I'd give ya a solid C+."

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 20, 2024 3:23 pm
Stella would hear the c+ as it would hurt her pride just a little cause she thought she was doing slightly better than that. She would give herself atleast a B for her performance. She would shake her head though.

"Well that makes sense I got distracted by my cool mentor!"

She would try to flatter her as she would quietly watch what was happening with her leg. It did sting a bit, but she thought she would have been fine.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 22, 2024 7:30 pm

"Aw, shucks. Lookit you, tryin' to bump yer grade up. Fine, I'll give you a B for flattery."

Natasha ruffled Stella's hair as she lifted her off the ground. Properly bandaged, Stella could walk again without much issue. Beyond a small, nagging sting, she could walk with relative ease now. Although their mission was nearing its end, maintaining ideal conditions on the battlefield was another crucial piece of the puzzle.

A wounded warrior, unless they sported some of the finest will imaginable, was little more than deadweight in coordinated missions. In the best-case scenario, one would be lucky to rescue them during conflict. At worse? They had to begrudgingly cut their losses and survive where the others faltered.

That was the cruel nature of war. Reaching their destination, a large skeletal panther with hollowed eyes rushed from the shadows. Seemingly blind at first glance, it was a creature who relied solely on its senses. In exchange for eyesight, anything within its vicinity was capable of being tracked with relative ease. Following behind it was what could only be described as a bipedal lion with elongated fangs.

The two predators charged the women in short order. Natasha met the panther in close combat, swinging a fist forward to punch it across the dirt. Contending with one hollow, while she left the other to her partner, it was up to Stella to subdue the approaching lion.

Last edited by Iori on Thu Jan 25, 2024 12:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum