Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
First mission!(Stella/Natasha - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0First mission!(Stella/Natasha - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

First mission!(Stella/Natasha - Page 4 Empty Re: First mission!(Stella/Natasha

Tue Jan 23, 2024 11:01 am
Stella would see Natasha take the panther as she would take a deep breathe. Her leg worked fine and she figured she'd be able to fight the lion on her own. In likelihood it would probably be harder than the other two, but she would move forward taking a swing of her axe towards one of its legs.

If the hit would connect she would ready herself to for a counter attack. She was also trying to pay attention to the potential cero that the lion may be able to fire. If that wolf could do it then there's a possibility that this lion could as well.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
First mission!(Stella/Natasha - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0First mission!(Stella/Natasha - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 24, 2024 11:22 am
First mission!(Stella/Natasha - Page 4 GErtDg6

NATASHA MILLER | HUMANITY'S STRONGEST SOLDIER

Since their battle was a few meters away, Natasha was finding little difficulty in facing her opponent, but that didn't mean the creature was something to be underestimated, either. Filling her fists with streams of reishi, she blasted the panther afar with every strike. Inch by inch, she was slowly wearing at its deceptively durable armor.

The bipedal lion leaped back to avoid the strike at its leg. Though it didn't possess the otherwordly sensory perception of its partner, currently contending with Natasha, its reaction time was nothing to scoff at. Without hesitation, it shot forward to slam the girl's head into the ground, releasing a bala from its mouth. If those strikes connected, the lion would revel in the opportunity and pile on a myriad of blows.

END POST | ALL IS WELL, SAFELY REST
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 24, 2024 9:29 pm
Stella would see the lion coming at her, but she figured maybe this was the time. If she tried to dodge she risked being hit by the creature anyway, so the familiar blue venes would run through her as she would attempt to use her blut arterie. She would rear back, and try to swing at the lions head as she would move to dodge the Bala.

Admittedly it was a bit of a risky play, but she was hoping that the lion would be caught off guard as she hasn't been using arterie in her swings at all. So, maybe it would be willing to attempt to tank the attack.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 28, 2024 3:58 pm

The bipedal lion was caught unawares by the counter as that slice landed cleanly through its head, Stella's axe potent enough to severe the hollow's head in twain. It was a sudden end, but it didn't possess so much ability to take down a warrior of her stature. Natasha, too, proved equally successful in her ambition as her reishi-influenced attacks pummeled the panther into crimson paste and spiritual ash. With the hollows defeated Natasha turned to Stella, grinning from ear to ear as she wiped the blood from her face.

"Bit of a difficult time, I reckon, but I do think that's the end of em'. Good job, Stella. How'd yer first mission as a future soldier of the Sternritter feel?"

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:14 pm
Stella would wipe the blood out of her eyes, but wouldn't bother with the rest as she would give a nod. She didn't know if she would be able to kill an arancar though if she ever got a mission for one. At her current strength she doubted it would come up for awhile.

"Well, other than the mess it felt okay. I've never really taken enjoyment out of killing hollows. I...I like making places safer for people though so I'm gonna focus on that aspect ya know?"
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:28 pm

"Bit of harsh advice here, but ya best grow accustomed to it, Stel. Killing to survive is simply one of the cardinal laws of this world. Best not to worry about your feelin's regardin' stuff like that."

Natasha offered that advice as she pulled a pair of napkins from her pocket, handing it to Stella as she exhaled softly. Fixing her own jacket, she picked the woman up, hoisted her over her shoulder, employing Steigan to shorten their trip from point A to point B, arriving at the train station. Turning back to Stella, she ruffled the girl's hair, congratulating the woman on her efforts overall.

"Either way, ya did good, rookie. I look forward to workin' with ya on the future."

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:40 pm
Stella would go to protest being picked up, but the blonde was much faster than herself. So she would be lifted, and taken as she would sigh.

"Well, it's not so much I have a problem doing it. I understand why it needs to be done, but that doesn't mean I have to like doing it ya know?"

As she would get her hair ruffled by the woman she would pout slightly. She had already had some of her clothes stained she didn't need her hair to be a mess to.

"Well I appreciate the compliment. Hopefully when we get to work together again you won't have to look after me ya know?"
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:51 pm

"No shame in that. At least you're bein' honest about your feelings regarding this type of stuff. I admit I find no real joy in the act myself, but as defenders of the realm, it's up to us to do our due diligence and handle business. As willing soldiers, none of us get to decide what or what we don't enjoy. Protectin' those who can't defend themselves is oftentimes our top priority. Emotions are secondary."

As the train arrived, Natasha entered to find a seat somewhere at the front as Stella likely followed behind. When they were properly seated, she stretched her arms out, exhaling as she relaxed against the seat. That panther gave her quite the workout, but contrary to her advice, she walked away from the affair with exhilaration. She didn't pride herself on killing these guys, but the adrenaline boost that came with fighting on the frontlines hardly left her spirits.

"Don't worry too much about that. As a rookie, you'll have to be fightin' alongside others for some time. I spend my days watchin' over youngin's like you for a livin' nowadays. This won't be the last time, I reckon."

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:58 pm
Stella would nod as she was happy she'd have Natasha watching over her on a few more missions more than likely. Or alot more if she were to be really lucky, but the woman had made her feel safe. This last mission had almost felt like she was doing one of her hollow hunts with her mother.

Stellas adrenaline was beginning to wane as she could feel her body beginning to slowly grow sore. She could feel the exhaustion beginning to seep in as she would let out a tired sigh on the warm train as she would watch the doors close.

"Miss Natasha do you think im ready to submit my papers now?"
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 28, 2024 6:21 pm

"Good question..."

Natasha played coy as she continued to relax against the chair with a playful grin. There was a humming noise, obnoxiously drawn out to give the young woman some tension, before she simply, and without hesitation roped an arm around her shoulder, ruffling her hair again.

"You can submit your papers whenever ya like, sugar. I'll make sure to sign my name off on it, and place in a good report to sweeten the deal. Welcome to the team, Stella."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum