Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
First mission!(Stella/Natasha - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0First mission!(Stella/Natasha - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

First mission!(Stella/Natasha - Page 2 Empty Re: First mission!(Stella/Natasha

Mon Jan 15, 2024 9:46 pm
Stella wouldn't be able to look at her in the eyes as her face would become more red as she would look down at the ground and shake her head. As she denied what Natasha had said as she would look up with a sheepish smile.

"Nah, you're beautiful and you got stuff figured you. you'd be much more desirable than someone like me. Heck Solomon has essentially unlimited money, and he doesn't have someone that I know of? So what kinda hope would I have ya know?"

As Stella would look down towards her lap as she addressed what she had said. Stella was confident, or atleast she liked to think that she was confident in herself but this was just flowing out almost naturally. She really never had the opportunity to talk to her mother like this.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
First mission!(Stella/Natasha - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0First mission!(Stella/Natasha - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Jan 16, 2024 1:24 pm
First mission!(Stella/Natasha - Page 2 GErtDg6

NATASHA MILLER | HUMANITY'S STRONGEST SOLDIER

"And ya know what, sweetheart? I'm still single after all these years. I'm nearin' 40 years old at that, and I'm plenty confident I'll probably never love again. Stuff like that isn't always so cut-and-dry, Stel. As long as the man or woman of your dreams likes ya, who cares? As far as yer teacher goes, Solo's a busy man. He never struck me as the type to actively seek out women in his free time, to be quite honest."

There was a falsity to those words. Natasha had indeed experienced what love felt like, but the way that chapter of her life ended was less than ideal, and so she never fully enjoyed the happiness she had earned during that period of bliss. That was neither here nor there, though. Stella's mission was up ahead.

Finally arriving at their destination, the train coming to a pause, Natasha would motion for Stella to follow her as they exited the train. The current location was still very much civilian-based from an observer's point of view, but Natasha pointed at her watch, following the directions of the holographic map as she navigated the area along with her protege, descending toward a silent corner of the town.

"Eyes up, soldier. We're slowly movin' into enemy territory."

END POST | ALL IS WELL, SAFELY REST
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 16, 2024 5:11 pm
"Cmon that can't be true just look at ya. Not many people have the heart of gold to just take a stray you just met off the street, and help them get situated ya know? You didn't owe me anything, and for all you knew I could have been lying but you did help me anyway. I'm sure you'll find some sort of love rather it be in a familial way, or a romantic way. You're too good a person to not."

As she would give a bright reassuring smile. She wasn't going to question her about her past as it was exactly that. Her past, and it wasn't good to leave your thoughts in the past. Atleast in Stella's limited experience on earth she really wasn't a fan of living in the past. As she would follow her off the train, and tail her pretty close. She didn't want to get caught out somewhere she would be without a safety net. She wasn't sure how strong these hollows were.

"So, how strong are the hollows were after supposed to be? I assume they'd have to be fairly strong to be so close to the city right?"
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 16, 2024 9:59 pm

"Aw, shucks. Color me flattered, sugar. I only passed on some advice and told ya the ropes. Solo deserves most of the credit for pullin' ya off of the streets. Still, I appreciate the support. I reckon we'll find that special someone in due time, but for now, we've got a mission to handle."

Natasha offered parting words in response to her reassurance, finding no small ounce of amusement in the way Stella spoke so admirably about her. After all, the most crucial lesson she wished to impart currently was maintaining a diligent eye. Mindfulness of one's surroundings was a crucial skill many eager warriors lacked. Hopefully, Stella wouldn't follow that trend. Stepping through the clearing, a torrent of reishi forming within the palm of her hand, Natasha responded with measured poise.

"Not entirely so. This city's mostly hollow-free, by all accounts, but that doesn't mean some of these critters can't find a way to slip in. After all, they're attracted to spiritual energy. It isn't uncommon for a few of them to pop up. Like so."

Manifesting her spirit weapon, fashioned within the shape of a revolver, Natasha pointed up ahead as a bipedal, primate-like hollow descended toward the both of them. She didn't aim to strike it first. Curious to see how Stella would operate in battle, Natasha simply sidestepped the ape hollow. Angered by missing the mark on the prime prey encompassing its vision, it charged toward Stella like a battering ram.

"Oook! Oook! Oook! Prey! Prime Prey!"

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:43 pm
Stella would follow close behind Natasha as she would nod. She noticed there hadn't been any hollows she's seen since she's arrived. It makes sense though as the city is home to many very strong people. As she would see Natasha summon her gun she would call her axe as she would see the large ape looking hollow.

A part of her would take a deep breath as it charged towards Natasha. Seeing her side step it would make her remember that this is a test to see if she's ready. She needed to try to avoid needing any help from Natasha at all if she could. This would be helpful for herself, and it is still a mission so nat isn't out here for free.

As the hollow would charge at her Stella would take a look behind her just to make sure the way is clear as she would quickly move to the left side of the hollow. She would pull her axe back as she moved to try to get some momentum to help her attempt to cut through the hollows left leg to help herself reach its mask.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 17, 2024 12:22 am

"Ook! Ook! Ook!"

The primate spun around to avoid her axe swing at the last moment, taking advantage of her momentary lapse in attention the moment she turned her head back. The wild ape hollow was mindful enough in its awareness to recognize she was no simple foe. As such, it circled her like a predator in the wild, bursting forward like a bolt of lightning as it attempted to punch her square in the chest.

Playing the role of observer, Natasha surveyed the area to ensure her live battle would go uninterrupted, spinning the spirit revolved around her finger. Offering instruction from afar, she called out to the woman.

"This thing has some wit about it. Choose your attacks carefully, Stel!"

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 17, 2024 5:16 am
Stella would turn as she would realize she missed. This hollow was already proving itself to be more of a threat than most hollows she's dealt with. She would see the punch coming to hit her, but she would take a deep breath as the familiar azure lines would Play across her skin as she would activate her blut vein.

The hit would still push her back a few feet, but damage wise she was fine. Slightly shaken, but she would shake her head as she would rush forward. This time she was going to go for a feint as she would try to keep the hollow in vision. She couldn't afford to let it get out of her sight like that again. She would take the swing at its chest, but at the last second change it's direction to carry through and hit the hollows right arm.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 17, 2024 1:42 pm

The second counter succeded where the first had failed. The aggressive primate hadn't expected Stella would withstand its blow, and although its wit had allowed it to avoid the first strike, his aggression resulted in him losing his right arm. Angered, the hollow would retaliate by opening its maw to form a beam of light, targeting Stella directly. A cero of minor note to those of greater spiritual pressure and technique, but to a fledgling warrior like Stella, it was potent enough to exact some form of damage on her person if it landed. It seemed Stella would have to follow up with her offense if she wished to fell the wild primate entirely.

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 17, 2024 1:52 pm
Stella would see the cero charging as she would have a slight smirk. This one's ceros weren't anything like veralia and even if she could have killed her without moving it did give her a little more courage. Maybe more than she should, but she would make the attempt to use one of the apes legs to jump, and have a double handed swing downward to kill the hollow quickly.

Even if it was trying to kill her she really held no grudges for lesser hollows. As they seemed to be balls of instinct, and even if this one talked it likely. couldn't be reasoned with.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 17, 2024 2:04 pm

Leaping through the air as she did, Stella proved far too quick a foe to be overcome. In a contest between her speed and his cero ability, she was the superior enemy, and the next result came as little surprise. As such, her axe cleaved through its mask with relative ease.

The hollow attempted to grab onto her with feeble desperation, but the blow was far too fatal for it to overcome through sheer force of will. The hollow fell limply to the ground, slowly vanishing into nothingness. In the distance, Natasha offered applause, motioning for the woman to follow her further in.

"Nice use of blut out there, sugar. That mixture of offense and defense sent that rascal to kingdom come. Solo's been teachin' ya well, I see."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum