Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tokyo Lizard Search! [Private: Kanako/Natsumi] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Tokyo Lizard Search! [Private: Kanako/Natsumi] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Tokyo Lizard Search! [Private: Kanako/Natsumi] Empty Tokyo Lizard Search! [Private: Kanako/Natsumi]

Sun Jan 14, 2024 2:38 am

RELAMPAGO KAIJU

KANAKO HASHIMOTO

Tokyo Lizard Search! [Private: Kanako/Natsumi] 6EdIfMt

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

Tokyo, Japan... Frankly speaking, it wasn't exactly a place Kanako had thought she could actually visit without being attacked just because she was a hollow. Fortunately, money and talking with people proficiently normally helped to convince people that you weren't exactly a threat. Albeit, Kanako's eight foot tall stature, tail, intimidating appearance, and her hollow energy gave away much of said threat involuntarily. However, she behaved herself and perused the areas of interest. Albeit, Kanako could rarely venture into stores. The Japanese weren't exactly a... tall people.

Regardless, Kanako did her best not to cause trouble, or otherwise create some form of problem in general. However, her very presence often was what caused issues. Be it with beings who could sense her, or those who desired to confront her for what she was. Honestly, it was excessively irritating and a little depressing. This was why Kanako eventually diverted her path to a nearby park, where she relaxed under a tree, intent to hide within herself for a bit and relax; and hope no one would wish to attack her just because.

Despite her desire to relax and recover from walking around a city and dealing with humans without open minds; well... Kindly dealing with humans without open minds. Hopefully, Kanako could meet someone with a bit more open-ness... Then again, with how her kind had ravaged the world, it was a slim prospect indeed.

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tokyo Lizard Search! [Private: Kanako/Natsumi] Left_bar_bleue1570/100Tokyo Lizard Search! [Private: Kanako/Natsumi] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Tokyo Lizard Search! [Private: Kanako/Natsumi] Empty Re: Tokyo Lizard Search! [Private: Kanako/Natsumi]

Sun Jan 14, 2024 3:06 am
Tokyo Lizard Search! [Private: Kanako/Natsumi] Natsumi_Posting_Header1
Enter: Natsumi Asakura

Up, up, up on the top of buildings and looking down, down, down at the bright ol’ city! Natsumi floated high in the sky, keeping herself above everyone and watching the ants down below. Being a telekinetic was awesome. She could fly anywhere she wanted to go, and that’s why she came back here. She was technically looking for someone, but had been distracted by meeting her first hollow!

Natsumi had to look harder. She moved along the streets, trying to spot someone with brown hair and wearing green. Where the hell did Kenichi even go?! Sighing, she was ready to give up for the day when something big caught her attention. Curious, the twin-tailed girl floated all the way down to see why one person towered above the rest. It was the first time she felt 'sensed' something coming from a person.

But that wasn't the important part..

"Why are you so big!" Natsumi floated up to the woman's side, pointed at her, and asked without an ounce of tact. It was a childish and rather bold question. "Y'er bigger than any-an'-everyone one this street. Is that your super power?"

End Post
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tokyo Lizard Search! [Private: Kanako/Natsumi] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Tokyo Lizard Search! [Private: Kanako/Natsumi] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Tokyo Lizard Search! [Private: Kanako/Natsumi] Empty Re: Tokyo Lizard Search! [Private: Kanako/Natsumi]

Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:40 pm

RELAMPAGO KAIJU

KANAKO HASHIMOTO

Frankly speaking with the mix of smells, energy, and overall sensory cacophony that was Tokyo, Japan, Kanako didn't wholly notice the woman approaching her until her scent was pretty much right in Kanako's face; a bit like how the woman was as well. Kanako's left eye opened lazily, showing one of her yellow Iris's as she looked upon the woman that floated down towards her, moved right up to her and, with all the brazen and tact of a young child, asked what would be normally considered a rather rude question.

Kanako's single eye simply stared at the woman as a slow blink briefly interrupted her intense yellow orb. Eventually, however, Kanako let out a small sigh and opened both of her eyes to their full extent; gazing upon this woman with interest and a bit of confusion. Even if Kanako wasn't well versed in the realms of conversation, it seemed to her that... Well, most conversations didn't start with a question like that. Even so, Kanako simply gave Natsumi one final silent blink before breaking a rather pregnant pause.

"Because I simply am that way. It's not my super power, frankly I'm not certain if you can categorize what I can do into a super power. But height? Not a power. That's just how I am."

Kanako slowly stood, assuming that the floating woman would probably float a bit to adjust to her height. However, despite Kanako's obviously intimidating stature, appearance, and an obviousness about her being that wasn't anywhere near human, she wasn't being threatening towards Natsumi in any fashion. She was docile, if not extremely confused.

"Do you normally start conversations like this? I don't even know you're name, nor you mine. Unless you wish to remain anonymous, perhaps an introduction would help future questions...?"

Maybe Khaana had a point... reading more books would probably help her in conversation...

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tokyo Lizard Search! [Private: Kanako/Natsumi] Left_bar_bleue1570/100Tokyo Lizard Search! [Private: Kanako/Natsumi] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:09 am
Tokyo Lizard Search! [Private: Kanako/Natsumi] Natsumi_Posting_Header1
Enter: Natsumi Asakura

Natsumi waited… and waited…….. and waited, until finally the big lady spoke. She was expecting a cool answer, something about being made in a lab like she was, but instead she got the boooring answer. Natsumi’s excitement dropped, a look of disappointment puffing out her cheeks like a child. She did float to keep the woman at eye-height. Then Natsumi got scolded… kinda, but she was being rude…

“Oops, oh, uh…” Natsumi pointed at herself with her thumb and smiled wide. “The name’s Natsumi. I ain’t mean-ta be rude an’ all, but I guess I was. I saw you from up there…” Natsumi pointed above them, generally at the sky. “And wanted to see if you had powers like me. Sorry about bein' rude. I ain't supposed to...”

End Post
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 17, 2024 1:59 pm

RELAMPAGO KAIJU

KANAKO HASHIMOTO

While the woman explained herself, and appeared to somewhat regret her actions for asking such a random question so rudely, Kanako couldn't help but let a small smile adorn her features. Carefully, and with obvious gentleness, she lifted a hand and gave Natsumi what might be the softest headpat ever. It wasn't soft because Kanako's hands were surprisingly soft, albeit they were, it was soft because there was an obvious reserve in the woman's movements and immense care taken with her actions.

"No worries, I've dealt with worse from others; you were simply curious. Name's Kanako, it is nice to meet you, Natsumi."

Kanako continued the ginger headpats for a few moments longer before carefully relinquishing the position of her hand; returning her arm and hand to her side. All the while, her yellow eyes carefully bored into Natsumi with an odd curiosity. Soon, however, Kanako lost a bit of intensity to her gaze and gave a small shrug, especially after she saw Natsumi's omega pout.

"I can't say that I have powers exactly like you, but I do have powers all of my own; but they're not fit for showing off in the middle of a city... Khaana told me such things can cause a panic. I can show you elsewhere, however..."

Kanako continued to look upon Natsumi for a few moments longer before she once more gave her a gentle pat on the head; perhaps Natsumi just was a person deserving of headpats.

"Any other questions...? You seem fit to burst with curiosity."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum