Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tokyo Drift (Hana, Meninas) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Tokyo Drift (Hana, Meninas) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tokyo Drift (Hana, Meninas) - Page 2 Empty Re: Tokyo Drift (Hana, Meninas)

Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:43 am
Tokyo Drift (Hana, Meninas) - Page 2 7aafbbf79b3637e720b0de2657715538
MENINAS MCALLON

“We call it Steigen back home but a lot of Quincy call it Hirenkyaku. It’s a skill that doesn’t take an awful lot of energy for us to use and comes quite naturally to many of us. I admit that I can’t just disappear and reappear like more advanced Quincy but I’m skilled to look like I’m surfing through the air. I was able to keep up and eventually surpass my older brothers which I think of as progress but gracefulness isn’t something that I have much of. I bet you’re far superior to me when it comes to that.” There were probably rutting Rhinos with more elegance than Meninas.

Thinking back on Hana’s first comment about her dislike for combat, Meninas would ask, hoping that she wasn’t prying too much. "Were you more interested in joining a supportive division rather than a combat one then? Maybe like a healing or perhaps a researching one? I confess that I was trained to be frontline from an early age but I understand that not everyone relishes such a role.”

PINK POWER | END POST

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tokyo Drift (Hana, Meninas) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Tokyo Drift (Hana, Meninas) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 06, 2024 7:53 pm
Tokyo Drift (Hana, Meninas) - Page 2 HanaAppHeader_ovbMAbb3QfBV1NELLLy5dd
Enter: Hana Aoyama

"Steigen or Hirenkyaku..." Hana had to write this down. She pulled a small notebook and from the inner pocket of her clothing. With a childlike curiosity, she wrote a few small notes about Meninas explained. "That sounds similar to Shinigami shunpo, or flash step. For highly skilled practitioners, it can seem as if one vanishes and reappears another place, but in truth it is all in the footwork."

Mininas' next question brought back some old thoughts of Hana's. There was a time she planned on leaving her current division for something safer, like administration or the reserves. She had not much of becoming a healer. "I... am not confident in my ability to research," Hana said in a low tone. "I probably should put more thought into both possibilities... Do you enjoy being on the frontline of battle?"

End Post
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tokyo Drift (Hana, Meninas) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Tokyo Drift (Hana, Meninas) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Feb 11, 2024 3:33 pm
Tokyo Drift (Hana, Meninas) - Page 2 6nuQdpC

MENINAS MCALLON

The Sternritter nodded as Hana spoke about the similarities between the Shinigami and Quincy movement techniques. They did sound almost identical and Meninas couldn’t help but wonder if one was truly superior to the other. She didn’t dwell on it too long though and let the thought pass. If the techniques had been developed to counteract the other then it would make sense that they’d be comparable when it came to speed. The pink haired Sternritter deeply wished to develop her own skills in the area, as she’d only once been able to disappear and reappear completely, which had been in the midst of desperate battle.

”I enjoy the challenge of a good fight and there are times where I do have fun when testing out my skills against another or protecting someone from harm but I’m not bloodthirsty or anything like that. I don’t get a thrill out of beating people up or anything like that. They are the kinds of fighters who I don’t like and against them, I don’t show much in the way of mercy. My dad taught me to be ruthless when I have to be.” Meninas answered, doing her best to answer the question to the best of her ability.

I suppose what’s most important is to do what makes us happy. What would you like to do as a Shinigami? She asked, tilting her head to the side.

END POST | SCOTTISH SKULL SMASHER

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tokyo Drift (Hana, Meninas) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Tokyo Drift (Hana, Meninas) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 13, 2024 11:50 pm
Tokyo Drift (Hana, Meninas) - Page 2 HanaAppHeader_ovbMAbb3QfBV1NELLLy5dd
Enter: Hana Aoyama

There was a small twitch at the side of Hana’s mouth, a smile threatening to grow, yet in her eyes there was a sadness. She stared at the table between them, unfocused as her mind went back in time. It wasn’t until a question was posed that Hana brought herself out of her back to the present. “I relate to your feelings on protecting others. If I had to name a job for myself, that would be it,” Hana looked out over the street. She showed a soft smile at the dozens of people walking up and down the streets, coming in and out of shops, and over all enjoying their day.

“I know I would be content doing secretarial work, but after the last year of being in the World of the Living and really learning to understand the importance of Shinigami and their impact on the Soul Cycle, I cannot imagine settling down behind a desk. A year ago, that would have been perfect, simple… Yet, I would be without challenge and new experiences. I find that life… dull now.”

Hana returned a cheerful gaze to Meninas. "I am glad to have run into you. I have only met two or three other Quincy, and you have all been lovely. Thank you for talking with me." Hana stood up and placed a little money on the table, a way of thanking Meninas by paying for her meal. "Unfortunately, I should get back to my job. I am on shift at the moment." Among the bits of money was a small card. On it was Hana's full name, Hana Aoyama, her current rank, and a number to reach her. "If you ever need anything, I hope I am near enough to help. Until then, be safe."

End Post
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum