Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Checkup Left_bar_bleue0/0Checkup Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Checkup Empty Checkup

Fri Jan 26, 2024 3:14 am
When it came to a clinic, it was a place many people feared, nobody liked going to the hospital or clinic. Often sucking up their sickness or injuries, to avoid visits. However, for Nanaly, this wasn't exactly an option, to her the clinic was almost a second home. The Kamenashi Clinic was Nanaly's place of choice, the Kamenashi were family friends, and Yumiko was a friend the same age as Nanaly, the only Quincy outside of her family she knew.

Today was just a general checkup, where she'd get her prescription refilled and such. Nanaly wouldn't have to wait long to be put into a room. Nanaly would sit up on the table with a light sigh, awaiting care. After a bit the doctor came and went, taking some blood, and overall just checking how Nanaly was doing.

Honestly, she was kind of hoping Yumiko was around, Nanaly had texted her she'd be coming into the clinic today. While the doctor left Nanaly alone in her room, she pulled out her phone, and quickly texted Yumiko.

"All good so far <3"
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Checkup Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Checkup Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Checkup Empty Re: Checkup

Sat Feb 17, 2024 2:08 pm
Checkup M3tlKQc

YUMIKO KAMENASHI

In the moments after Nanaly had texted Yumiko, she was revisited by her doctor, given her prescription details, told her it was shipped to her local pharmacy, and asked to wait a few minutes longer for the results of her blood test. Along with that, came a faint, but potentially familiar, sound of a motorcycle pulling up to the Kamenashi Clinic; and the more immediate 'ping' of a received text message.

"Be there soon, glad it's going well~ <3"

Outside of the clinic, Yumiko divested herself of her helmet, shaking her head gently to help release her hair from its imprisonment; her ever present drill bouncing and bobbing with the motion of her head. Her hair, seemingly unaffected by her helmet, was soon gently positioned out of her eyes by Yumiko's gloved hand as she turned off her motorcycle, and then peeled off the jacket and gloves she had also been wearing. Even if she was a supernatural being with far more amazing reflexes and capabilities to save herself in a crash, it was still best to practice proper protection.

With everything stored properly within a compartment of her bike, Yumiko locked up her motorcycle, took her keys, and ventured inside of the clinic and waved hello to those who were familiar with her. Much like Nanaly, she had been coming to her family's clinic since childhood. However, even if she was the daughter of Toshiko, she didn't exactly have any special rights aside from skipping lines occasionally. Regardless, Yumiko stood by the door she knew Nanaly would soon emerge from; waiting to greet her longest, and closest, friend; and determined to take her for a leisurely ride on her motorcycle. After all, a leisurely ride would be fine for the woman.

Regardless, Yumiko stood waiting to greet Nanaly as soon as she was finished inside; which shouldn't take too much longer, hopefully. In the meantime, however, Yumiko enjoyed herself by messing around on her phone, waiting in her casual clothing, and clearly excited to spend time with Nanaly once again.

END POST | PRODIGAL DAUGHTER

Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Checkup Left_bar_bleue0/0Checkup Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Checkup Empty Re: Checkup

Fri Mar 01, 2024 1:55 am
The small Quincy was kicking her legs as they dangled over the examination table, looking at her phone. Not even noticing the doctor. Truth be told, she had heard the same speech hundreds of times at this point. As the doctor spoke, Nanaly perfectly recited it in her head. Once that was over, she thanked the doctor and stood up, leaving the room. After a small chat with the receptionist to schedule her next appointment. After a little bit of texting with her father and brother, she was finally free for the day!

As Nanaly returned to the waiting room, that was where she spotted Yumiko on her phone. It didn't take much for Nanaly to walk over and give her a playful flick on the forehead, to draw her attention. "Well, same as usual, come get my prescription refilled. The blood work was pretty good though. Drawing it is always the hard part." The Quincy pointed a finger directly at her chest, where her heart would be located. "She hates working overtime" Drawing blood was difficult for Nanaly, it took several tries, as they couldn't draw it all in one attempt.

"I... dunno why I always have to come here every month. The blood work is always the same and I haven't switched prescription since I was 12..." It was always weird, like it was a waste of time, at least to Nanaly. "Don't get me started on the injections. I don't know if I told you, but I used to take these Immunity Boosters, they tasted like orange juice, but I had to switch to this little needle a few months ago. They're stronger and I only take them once every week..."

That was good news at least. With a few playful punches directed at Yumiko's stomach, she would speak up. "Oh! So where are you taking me today?" She laughed. "I have a lot I wanna tell you!" Nanaly had that smile on her face, one that Yumiko likely had seen a ton of, as it was rare to not see Nanaly smiling.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum