Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Steiner Franz
Steiner Franz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Life is a Bed of Roses - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40300/10000Life is a Bed of Roses - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40300/10000)
Tiers:

Life is a Bed of Roses - Page 2 Empty Re: Life is a Bed of Roses

Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:40 pm
Life is a Bed of Roses - Page 2 Daniel_Steiner
Enter: Daniel

"He is good at being your brother, eh?"

He let out a little laugh at her struggling to find something to put into words in terms of a compliment for her brother, but he understood that feeling as well. He really didn't know how to describe his brother outside of him being skilled and a much better heir to the title of head of house than he was, that was about all he had to use as descriptors. Still, he could tell there was love there, even under the harshness of it, and that was important. Family was important and he was learning that more and more as he moved down the path he wanted to walk. He noted her dislike of doctors and a quick dropping on the upbeat nature of her tone, but tried his best to not to pry. He didn't want her to unload all her problems, not because he didn't mind talking about them, but because he knew the pain of having to put words to one's issues. She seemed like a great lady and he didn't want her to be pained by her having to talk about her personal struggles. She did quickly get back into her previous attitude, he couldn't tell if it was a facade, or if she was just naturally capable of handling the crap she was dealing with.

"I would say he is smart, but I would also say he is a bit too strict with everything that he decides on putting me through to mold me into a suitable heir. These last few years have been a pain, but family is extremely important, as such you put up with the good and the bad in those situations. I mean, your dad must be smart too, being a professor, and all!"

He wondered just who was stronger between their dads, but he supposed there were multiple types of strength, he had been learning that the hard way. Still there was once again a very weird response about her brother and he wondered just what sort of relationship the two had. It made him curious to meet her brother, though that would be a bit forward of him to ask to meet her family, and that might even be viewed in a weird way. Still, his curiosity was there, and he doubt it would go away any time soon.

"You would think the point of doctors would be to treat the sick and cure them of their ailments, but most of the doctors I met today are nothing more than vampires pretending to be doctors. Kind of sickens me a bit, especially with how far we are advancing in medical technology, and treatment methods, yet they still want to be stuck in the past. Practicing the same methods they always do and hoarding the trial drugs and cutting edge treatments to only the exuberantly wealthy. If my dad's goal was to make me frustrated with the systems in place, he has been doing a hell of a job. Still..."

He let out a sigh, removing one his hands from his pocket to rub his chin, and trying to find a way in his mind to confront her on her own health. He doubted it was a 'fun' subject or even one that he could traverse without stepping on a landmine, but sometimes one needed to tread a minefield to try and help someone in need. That was when he was flicked on the forehead, he had been so distracted that he had been open to a sneak attack. He decided to put all of the questions to bed, it wasn't his place to dig through another's problems, no matter how curious he was about it, and he wouldn't do it unless she wanted him to. And if she did, then he would ask the questions, but for now he had to be his normal entertaining self.

"Do a back-flip? Would that be cool?"

He laughed a bit and then shook his head before asking himself internally what he wanted to do in terms of a life trajectory. She kind of knew how to hit the deep philosophical questions that he didn't really ask himself. With a shrug of his shoulder he began to reply.

"I wanted to be an entertainer before all of this head of house stuff was dropped into my lap, but as of late I don't even know what I want to do anymore. To be honest, after dealing with those bloodsuckers, I think maybe I want to make serious changes to medical science...though that is going to require a lot of reading and a lot of effort, but it would be worth it in the long run. My family has money, I think when I get to take over, that is what I will put it to use to do, and screw whoever doesn't want the change."

He smiled a bit, thinking over what he just said, and realizing that might be a good goal at the same time.

End Post

Life is a Bed of Roses - Page 2 OlBPPj4
Life is a Bed of Roses - Page 2 VewULRr
Life is a Bed of Roses - Page 2 AQodtc6
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum