Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Traversing the Jaws of Death [Catherine, Safira] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Traversing the Jaws of Death [Catherine, Safira] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Traversing the Jaws of Death [Catherine, Safira] - Page 3 Empty Re: Traversing the Jaws of Death [Catherine, Safira]

Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:25 am
Traversing the Jaws of Death [Catherine, Safira] - Page 3 JTUIRhY

"Catherine Reed"

This was not expected, but it wasn't something that got her bothered; she wanted her to eat that for answers? They must be quite the responses for her to offer up something that would sicken most people. She was most certainly not most people, calmly pushing her project to the side and reaching to grab the tongue out of her hands, looking at it briefly as little Nahash asked her own question.

"Pushing thirties," Was her only immediate response before putting the organ in her mouth, chewing with a slight look of dissatisfaction - an expression akin to a person having to swallow bitter medication. With a hard swallow, it was down, only a slight grunt from the taste evident of it affecting her in any ill way; the remnants of preserving liquids were the worst part of the taste to her at this point, it wasn't like eating flesh was strange to her anymore.

"The trip to and back from here's nothing. I just come once a week for research and collections, more than once for jobs. Rich people sure do like their exotic centerpieces to dick wave their buddies with."

END | Your Sun-Colored Destroyer
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Traversing the Jaws of Death [Catherine, Safira] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Traversing the Jaws of Death [Catherine, Safira] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Traversing the Jaws of Death [Catherine, Safira] - Page 3 Empty Re: Traversing the Jaws of Death [Catherine, Safira]

Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:43 am
Traversing the Jaws of Death [Catherine, Safira] - Page 3 Snek
SAFIRA | RED DWARF

It's a good thing that the arrangement was the way it was. If she had given anything up for those answers that had no value whatsoever she'd be quite offended but it did make her show her fangs in a wide grin when the fullbringer ate the flesh. Maybe this girl did have some potential if she was this depraved. Just maybe.

"I see. Anyway, the interests vary and I will not speak for the other arrancar but it serves all hollows' interests to have the shinigami occupied with something rather than able to respond to anything they might want to do. That is the only reason that we are willing to cooperate, and no more than that."

She explained, thinking to herself that it was the most insignificant of the bunch as she answered it.

"I don't keep count but I have a nice following of hollows that act for me, I only keep track of the ones that have value. Maybe five or seven hollows that have as much spiritual power as a shinigami vice-captain,"

Oh. Last one, the most interesting one. It was the one she gave the most time to consider how to answer and why she had made the girl eat in the first place.

"I do have a hand in its organising, and while I could tell you all about Brazil. Wouldn't it be more exciting for you to go there yourself? It's my final destination after I'm finished with this enervated wasteland."

CONDEMNED TO CRAWL | END POST

Traversing the Jaws of Death [Catherine, Safira] - Page 3 Gamma_Signature
Traversing the Jaws of Death [Catherine, Safira] - Page 3 CHARACTER_LISTTraversing the Jaws of Death [Catherine, Safira] - Page 3 GRAPHICS_THREADTraversing the Jaws of Death [Catherine, Safira] - Page 3 TIMELINE_THREAD
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Traversing the Jaws of Death [Catherine, Safira] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Traversing the Jaws of Death [Catherine, Safira] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:02 am

"Catherine Reed"

Was that a smile of amusement? Couldn't just have been for laughs, she hardly gagged or made much of a reaction that would satisfy an attempt of making a mockery of her, she sooner expected a frown from a failed attempt. What got her so intrigued, her ability to stomach it? That's all she could guess, even though she was so accustomed to eating flesh and blood it was easy to forget how heinous it was. But they were animals, it was no different than eating a meat dish to her, apart from taste.

At least her answers came crawling in, a slight scoff given to the first answer, "As if those shmucks need much to distract them. Bundle of idiots playing hero and doing zero."

Once again she was doing tweaks to the gun, with what she managed to build up maybe it'd be enough to stop it from overheating, maybe use less wires on top of that. Yeah, that should work. Her ears were open as she worked, brows raising to that little estimation; Wow, quite the gaggle of grunts she had, must be a pain in the ass keeping that many "useful" individuals in check.

And that last one confirmed her suspicions; she didn't need to directly ask if she were the head honcho or anything, it was enough for her to guess. But that little invitation was one she wasn't expecting.

"Uhuh..." She'd speak with overly obvious mock interest, "Grab another one. And, what exactly is guaranteeing i'm not some little lamb wandering into a den of wolves? If that's your turf, you have an advantage over me."

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Traversing the Jaws of Death [Catherine, Safira] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Traversing the Jaws of Death [Catherine, Safira] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:12 am
SAFIRA | RED DWARF

Oh, more? How generous of her and while Safira would partake by absconding to find herself another piece to devour, she was also aware of the fact that she'd need to devour a cities worth of this trash to actually recover a shadow of her former self. It wasn't a viable method to return to her original form, so she should start looking for a way to become something different.

"A little arrogant to think I'd need the field advantage. If even one of those hollows I mentioned appeared right now, do you really feel confident that you'd get away? Plenty of humans come to Brazil for their own leisure; some innocent but so many of your kind are as depraved as you think hollows are."

She retorted before raising her arms with a bit of bravado.

"Yet at the same time, you risk life and limb in the pursuit of knowledge to enter into this wasteland of gargantuan hollows but the idea of a modern Rome scares you? Where is that same bravado you mentioned for your projects when there is a large concentration of arrancar that you're too scared to see after receiving an invitation?"

Traversing the Jaws of Death [Catherine, Safira] - Page 3 CHARACTER_LISTTraversing the Jaws of Death [Catherine, Safira] - Page 3 GRAPHICS_THREADTraversing the Jaws of Death [Catherine, Safira] - Page 3 TIMELINE_THREAD
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:25 am

"Catherine Reed"

Oh, she guessed the game was over when the little one didn't go off to grab another piece. Must not have been as yearning for them as she thought, or maybe she realized even the organs wouldn't be fulfilling enough. Worked for her, and all she had to show for it was hardly a nick in her inventory. Good.

"Oh, absolutely. I'm pretty confident I could get out of a situation like that," She'd say between fiddling with something in what looked to be an oversized chamber, "I just didn't want to be tricked into wasting time and energy. I value both of those."

Seeming a little frustrated with whatever wasn't going well with her project, she'd roll her eyes and place the object down for a moment to address her proper, "Don't mistake caution for fear, missy. If it's an invitation to studying more Arrancar, i'll go along with it. Will say, if you were lying at all, i'd be pretty disappointed if the sight isn't what you're drumming it up to be."

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:28 am
SAFIRA | RED DWARF

"I'm sure Kizuna and yourself will enjoy dissecting each other in the name of science."

She sneered at the name she uttered but that did prompt a thought. The petite woman grabbed at another jar before tossing it at the fiddling tinkerer.

"Try this part... Ms. What's your name? It's hard to make a reservation with no name."

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:45 am

"Catherine Reed"

She hardly had much reason to believe she was lying about the information and the offer she was given, outside of the anxiety-riddled part of her brain barking orders to the rest of it. Kizuna, sounded like the name of one of the arrancar she actually cared about - otherwise she'd be far less specific. Was she also interested in studying hollowkind? Maybe she'd take a look into her when they were by there.

It hardly took a glance for her to react to that jar sailing across the air, a simple raised hand manipulating the souls in the glass to abruptly cease it's path just before her hand, taking it from the temporary hold in the air to uncork it with a swirl of a finger demanding it unseal. Was she just trying to get her to eat through her own inventory at this point? Ugh, what a pain, she thought as she plucked the bag-like organ from it's container, some kind of liver or whatever. It went down without a further meandering of thought, though it felt like she swallowed a huge slug. Yuck.

"Reed," She'd begin, "Catherine Reed. I've got a boat a few miles out to the nearest ocean contact, that is how I got all the way over here. If you need a way back, i'm feeling charitable with what you're offering me. If you make me regret my decision, i'll gut you like a cow."

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:52 am
SAFIRA | RED DWARF

Hehehe. This girl was amusing but the offer caused Safira to raise her hands up defensively. That wouldn't do when there was unfinished business here. She still had to find a way to deal with the outstanding issue of Uroboros.

"I cannot do that just yet. I am obligated to remain here until I handle some business. Asher-related."

She informed Catherine through the annoying smile that didn't leave her face.

"Though if you would like a business partner the arrancar called Sumana there is quite the economist. I'm sure she would value your business if you need funding. With or without my blessing, she would not pass up an opportunity so don't feel the need to wait on me."

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:08 am

"Catherine Reed"

"Ah, yeah, silly me." Would be spoken with dry sarcasm, her head slightly cocked to the side. Her only feelings toward this woman were annoyance and interest, although she offered something that took her interest, it felt like she'd be thrown to the dirt just as quickly if she stopped supplying "her end" of this budding relationship, but she wasn't sure if that was an earnest speculation or her typical distrust. All she knew was that there wasn't any getting comfortable with this little witch.

That was two names she had now, she earnestly wondered who else was in this lineup - all she could do was swing by and investigate. Fingers weaving unto one another, she'd lean back in her chair, "I still have two questions left. One, could you give me a proper location to head to, so that I end up where you're pointing me to? Next, do you have anything I could use or show to confirm that i'm welcome over there? Given you aren't coming with me, and I don't see a phone on you - pardon me for not being too confident in a strut up with my pearly whites out going 'Nahash says hi' to the soonest security encounter."

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:15 am
SAFIRA | RED DWARF

This girl really made it sound like Brazil was some kind of fortress and not some resort that she could just make a booking for. Goodness but if she insisted, Safira could appease this neurotic woman.

"I guess I could. Though if I were to give you a blood sample then wouldn't it be suspicious how a human has it? If I were to give you a note, why would they believe it wasn't a counterfeit? Perhaps you should just go there like everyone else does. I'm sure it will all work out."

Safira nonchalantly assured her.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum