Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Boss Lady Rescue[Amaranta, Khaana]  Left_bar_bleue0/0Boss Lady Rescue[Amaranta, Khaana]  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Boss Lady Rescue[Amaranta, Khaana]  Empty Boss Lady Rescue[Amaranta, Khaana]

Thu Feb 15, 2024 5:18 am
Boss Lady Rescue[Amaranta, Khaana]  Ama_FhPYiMvXwAA3kw6

AMARANTA VALERIA | BURNING LIONESS

Of all the various spiritual energies, none stood out more than the familiar pulse calling out to her in the aftermath of conflict. The wartorn plains were secondary, the group of abnormal hollows surrounding her doubly so. Was this where she had been this whole time? Where had she gone exactly? Why did she come here without filling her in on the details? What was the purpose of being a bodyguard for this foolish woman if she just went off on her own?

Nothing annoyed her more than accounting for someone else, but here she was, rushing through the continent like a blazing meteor. What an unfamiliar emotion. In the past, for a stunt like this, she would have let this stupid woman become hollow chow in a place like this. The spiritual pressure of her ressurecion was enough to burn away the hollow that attempted to follow her. allowing her to navigate the warzone as she steadily approached her target. Whatever threats awaited her would be promptly defeated as she rescued this foolish princess with a death wish. Or had she been kidnapped? So many questions, with so few answers. Where the hell was she?

El Abrasador Leona |END POST

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Boss Lady Rescue[Amaranta, Khaana]  Left_bar_bleue0/0Boss Lady Rescue[Amaranta, Khaana]  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Boss Lady Rescue[Amaranta, Khaana]  Empty Re: Boss Lady Rescue[Amaranta, Khaana]

Thu Feb 15, 2024 4:30 pm
Boss Lady Rescue[Amaranta, Khaana]  HEADER_91243304_p0_master1200

How long had it been? A few hours? A day?

The hollows hadn't found her, her spiritual pressure, thankfully, just blended in with the other hollows. Her frame had been blown through the side of the hole itself, she had landed in one of the ruins of a building from the old city. But even so, Amaranta's pesquisa would still pick up that familiar spiritual pressure. The woman's form buried within a few layers of rubble, nothing that Amaranta couldn't just tear away on her own. Once she was uncovered, Khaana's form would be in rough condition. Most of her lower body had been torn up, and her upper body was covered in clawmarks and burn scores.

But she was still alive. Khaana's eyes was open, staring into space, but the tiniest movements of the retina betrayed that she was still, to some capacity, conscious.

IN the distance, a few hollows would be sensed, but none that seemed to pay any mind to Amaranta and Khaana. There were other issues at hand, following the results of the battle. After all, Asher had been reported dead, and so a number of the hollows that had been serving him were now in a bit of disarray. Whether it was the loss of their leader, or the impending possibility of attack following the recent battle. They all had other concerns besides an Arrancar digging about.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Boss Lady Rescue[Amaranta, Khaana]  Empty Re: Boss Lady Rescue[Amaranta, Khaana]

Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:02 pm

As she soared through the air, mild dissatisfaction simmered in her spirits at the lack of conflict. Of course, that was a minor displeasure, and she recognized that her boss might well be in dire condition. In that regard, the lack of battle was probably a blessing in disguise. Each layer of rubble was indeed meaningless to the bronze woman as she peeled away the debris to reveal Khaana's rough form. Were it not for the pulse of spiritual pressure still emanating within her frame, she might have thought the woman dead. Whatever happened to her, it was certainly clear that these bastards got the better of her. Lifting her against her tall frame, Amaranta sat against the mountain of rubble, roughly tapping a palm against the woman's face to wake her up. The gentle approach might have been the proper option here, but tenderness was never one of her social techniques. No, when she came to, she wanted answers. After all, she had plenty of questions.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:44 pm

Guh.
The firm swat of the palm against her face caused her to tense slightly, and for just an instant, a shadow bloomed beneath them, chewing into the rubble as for just a moment, that eye blazed a sheer blue, only to pause when she recognized the lioness, Surprise written across her face.

"A...Amaranta what the hell are you doing here?" She managed to rasp out. After all, she'd been ROPED into a place like this. Well, ignoring the fact that she'd wandered to the damn place. The memory of which caused a sudden shadow of tension to steal over her frame. Fuck... that's right, how long had she been gone? She glanced around as best she could, her undamaged eye swiveling around them, as if to find some stalking predator waiting to ambush Amaranta. Where were they? Was this outside the hole?

Her gaze shifted back to Amaranta, and she saw the look on the feline's face. And then a glance over her shoulder, realizing the woman had dug her out of the rubble. "How....long have I been gone?"
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:36 pm

"What the hell am I doing here? Come on. You know me. With all these aberrant hollows swarming around, why wouldn't I be here? My pressing question to you is this - how the hell did you end up here? I thought protocol 101 was accompanying you during your little adventures, so what's the deal?"

Through a harshly reprimanding voice, Amaranta posed her own question regarding Khaana's presence here. Again, perhaps it was incorrect, but her insatiable curiosity hadn't allowed her to approach this with a calm air. Of course, there was the distinct possibility she may have been captured. She wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed, but neither was she foolish enough to believe Khaana would simply travel here without a game plan, without her two prizefighters who would revel in the endless thrill of combat this place presented. Sighing softly, she tilted her head as she quietly ruffled her auburn hair.

"Let's just say you've been gone longer than what I found acceptable. No returned phone calls, no texts, nothing. Now, I'd like to think you're smarter than me and the dumbass I call roommate, so what led you here? The hollows? Curiosity? A kidnapping?"

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:57 pm

A snort. Chuckling softly to herself as she was reminded of their arrangement. That she would call on Amaranta and Kanako when she needed to go out hunting. "Is that right? I guess I did breach protocol just a little." She noted softly, her shoulders slumping ever so slightly. It wasn't until the gentle tousling of her hair that she glanced back up to the woman.

"I-" She hesitated, her mind racing back to the moments before she'd been roped into that winged hollow's nonsense. "I ran into a menos. They were crazy strong. They seemed interested in what I was. Next thing I knew, they were telling me to follow them. And it was do that, or die so..." She smiled ruefully.

"But well. You know I don't play well with others when I get riled up." She sighed, closing her good eye.

"I'm tired. I wanna get out of this ...fucking place."
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:23 am

"Breach doesn't even fucking begin to describe it, Princess," the bronze woman noted with playful sharpness in her voice.

There was currently nothing that so resembled the fiery nature she quietly admired about this woman. Whatever crossed paths with her seemed to humble her to a noticeable degree. On one hand, she absentmindedly wondered about the nature of the opponent, but the revelation quickly informed her of all she needed to know. A Menos? Tch. How disappointing. She certainly enjoyed her battles with Klein and that Tigress, but the fact she missed out on clashing with such fine prey warped her current expression into a lopsided smile rife with disappointment.

"Shame. I missed out on a prime piece of meat, huh? What am I going to do with you, brat? At the very least, it looks like you tried your best to give these guys the middle finger. Time to drag your ass back home before you go expiring on me and I'm out of the streets again..."

Not that that mattered to any degree, but she had no intention of telling her that. It was all a part of her superior image, after all.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:06 pm
Boss Lady Rescue[Amaranta, Khaana]  HEADER__souryuu_asuka_langley_neon_genesis_evangelion_and_2_more_drawn_by_kodamazon__sample-fa56d7b84a7f0787f90db5751f83cad9

A soft snort escaped her as she smiled, a wry grin that couldn't help the soft chuckle that bubbled up from her chest as of ALL things, Amaranta regretted not getting to fight that guy. "Tchah, Is that right? Who knows, you've always been stronger than me. Maybe you would have actually stood a chance." She murmured, closing her eyes and shaking her head.

Home?

That estate she'd put so much damn work into? She stared up at the wreck of what had once been a building above them, and she thought it over. And she couldn't help it. She didn't belong here, not with those damn hollows. But at the same time,...

"I have investments and shit. But... I don't know how much longer I can do it. Pretending to be a human. I keep...expecting some bystander to catch me fighting, and then my carreer's out the window. I-..." She stopped herself and bit her lower lip, biting down the rest that threatened to come up. Her eyes focused on the woman infront of her as she held it all down.

A hand reached up, and gently grasped the back of Amaranta's shoulder. ".... Fuck. No...you're right let's...lets just get out of here." She murmured, swallowing the rest that just wanted to come spilling out. She could fume and vomit up all the insecurities she had whenever they got the hell away from this place. Where she could rest and get herself fixed the hell up.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:59 am

"Maybe. Prideful as I am, even I admit a Menos would've been a real pain in the ass. At least I would've gotten a thrill out of it, though."

Amaranta chortled softly as she traversed the rubble, carrying Khaana as though she embodied the title she so humored calling her. Rescuing her was a fairly routine matter, but nothing would have made it better than defeating the powerful hollow that captured her. That was always how those tales ended, right? Either way, it was old news to her now. Whether she liked it or not, this woman was her current priority.

The auburn-haired woman's current words elicited a curious expression from the bronze lioness as she carved a fissure within space, finding an ideal location where none of these abnormal creatures would follow her. Stepping through it, Amarana simply voiced her thoughts on the subject, bluntly and without bias.

"Huh... we never speak about that much, but I always found it odd how much you bothered over particulars like that. Time and again, you've always been worried about your perception in the eyes of the world at large, constantly chastising me if I did anything to compromise it... but I wonder. Why not step outside the box? Do you think the world will abandon you? Even if they do... as much as I hate to sound like a cheesy protagonist, you've always got me and that overgrown dinosaur to fall back on. Well, as long as you're filling my pockets at least."

That was oddly intimate for her to admit. Thus, she quickly rectified the nature of it by simply filling her nearly unconscious mind with the thought that this was purely a business relationship with its fair share of pleasantries.

But had that truly been the case all this time? Whatever. It wasn't important right now.

"Let's go home. Your fangirl has likely been worried sick about you, your highness."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum