Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Death and Taxes (Mura, Medeia) Left_bar_bleue0/0Death and Taxes (Mura, Medeia) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Death and Taxes (Mura, Medeia) Empty Death and Taxes (Mura, Medeia)

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:57 am
Death and Taxes (Mura, Medeia) 1332574
MEDEIA

So this was his famous dojo? It did not look quite as extravagant as her employer had made it out to be but looks could be deceiving. The brunette’s job for the day was simple. Retrieve what was owed and deliver it, a hopefully simple task. Medeia did not expect an awful lot of trouble from a group of monks or whoever they were and no doubt the leader was one of those peace loving types. It was an incredibly naive view in the mind of the centuries old woman. Violence was what made the world go around, that and currency. Still, if his way of handling things was through gentler means then there should be no trouble, no?

Descending from the sky to land a short distance away from the front doors, Medeia would take a brief glance around at her location. Asia had a unique vibe to it, one that she had experienced multiple times before. It was a place of great beauty and yet danger as well. Soon enough, she would strike at the heart of China, as part of R’s plan but for today, she was working for someone else entirely. An individual focused more on his own pockets rather than the world as a whole.

There were quite a few people around the dojo, some meditating in the sunshine, while others were having a conversation and practising a few martial moves on one another. It was rather tranquil although whether it remained that way was up for debate. Medeia would waste no time in approaching the front doors, only for her path to be blocked by an older member of the dojo, a figure in his mid thirties by the look of him.

“I am sorry, friend but we are not open to public challenges today. If you would like to return on a more suitable day then I am sure we will be able to accommodate you.” He said in a friendly and respectful tone.

Medeia, however, did not respond with the same friendliness. “I have no interest in sparring with one of your rookies. I seek the money that this dojo owes my employer."

“I am afraid our master is currently in the midst of private meditation and cannot be disturbed for any reason nor do we hold last amounts of currency here. I am afraid you will have to lea…ARGH!”

He was rather rudely cut off as Medeia chose that moment to send a current of lightning from her fingertips throughout his body, hurling him backwards and crashing into the back wall.

“I am not going anywhere until I have what it is owed.” The witch uttered, skewering the man with a gaze that was fuelled with contempt. “If you want this dojo to come down around your ears then by all means keep denying my requests. One way or another, a payment will be taken today.”

LIGHTNING WITCH | END POST

Mura
Mura
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Death and Taxes (Mura, Medeia) Left_bar_bleue0/0Death and Taxes (Mura, Medeia) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Death and Taxes (Mura, Medeia) Empty Re: Death and Taxes (Mura, Medeia)

Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:50 am
Death and Taxes (Mura, Medeia) BzY1waL

MURA EKASHIBA

Her intrusion grabbed the attention of everyone outside. Disrespectfully making her way towards the gate when one of the seniors had already warned her, then outright assaulting them with what appeared to be magical means was more than grounds for initiating their self-defense codes. The authorities would understand, too, once they’d apprehended her… if they ever got the chance.

Surrounding her at first with many meters of distance, she would see that all of them carried bamboo swords – rather unfit for confronting someone who sent a larger male crashing into a wall with what looked like a mere poke, but the strength in numbers could at least slow her down. They wouldn’t know that – they were vigilant enough to attempt to stop her…

One charged her way with a swing, followed by two others, then three. They had airtight formations, but… their destructive power was so minimal, so discardable in contrast to hers. Whatever she did, Medeia would have no problem swiping them off their feet…

Meanwhile…

“Huuuuuuuuuuh? That pressure…” the old Head Master commented, breaking his focus and looking up at the taller swordsman he was meditating alongside with, “It’s like when you came back to Japan, but… I can see it. It’s bright, shivering, but… most of all, demanding. I smell violent lilac in the air, today – do you intend to deal with it, Mura?”

“Continue your meditation down here, Sensei. I’ll be right back…” Mura promised before rising back up on his feet, still clad in his white haori and black hakama. He was merely practicing kata, and had ended the day with meditation. Kyūken let him be for a change, since he was doing what Kyūken would’ve been doing at this time – meditate, quiet, all by himself and then challenge someone at night. The Breath of Day and Night would keep him awake in the long night as the reckless swordsman sought further strength… but life had changed.

Mura was on his way out – with every step he took towards the front door, his Spiritual Pressure grew. Whatever scene he’d walk into… wouldn’t be a pleasant one. But he’d arrive, and Medeia would have to deal with him to fulfil her job.

END POST

Ranma - Mura - [url=xxx]Tracker[/url] - Timeline - Face Claim
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:25 pm
MEDEIA

They were attacking her with bamboo swords? What kind of nonsense was this? Unimpressed and disgusted with their lack of caution in regards to her abilities, Medeia would dodge the strikes with relative ease, before unleashing a brief blast of lightning in order to counter. She was not wasting an awful lot of spiritual energy, relying on the most simple of her techniques in order to electrocute the moronic fools. Yet, her blasts were potent enough to push her opponents back, which was the goal up to a point. While one was disorientated, she would focus on another, in a style that had been developed over the long years of her life.

“Enough of this.” The annoyed mercenary hissed, her rage beginning to build, amplifying her abilities. With a wave of her hand, a circle of lightning shurikens would form around her person, before bursting forth from her, tracking the closest targets. It was an indiscriminate spell and even those who were not attacking her would also be struck by the projectiles. Unlike her initial strikes, her shurikens were a step above in terms of power, stunning her targets and causing them to begin to shake as the current flowed through their bodies, faces contorted with pain. There was no mercy from Medeia and as she watched her victims twitch, she would gaze upon them with utter contempt and for one unlucky man who fell in front of her, would receive a horrible punt to the temple, knocking him out completely.

Walking over his form, Medeia would proceed forwards, leaving the area behind her without so much of a backwards glance. The crows could have them for all she cared and it would be a fair amount of time before any of them would be able to move their bodies again. The entrance appeared to be open to her now and the brunette wasted no time in heading towards it, her spiritual pressure already giving off a menacing and aggressive tone. She had come for the money but it seemed that there would be something else for her to acquire.

Revenge. For the sheer arrogance of fighting her with such pathetic weaponry.

Mura
Mura
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 20, 2024 1:01 pm

MURA EKASHIBA

The men were easily defeated by her. Shame was brought to their dojo and their self-esteem, but Medeia didn’t seem to care one bit about their school’s legacy or its tenets… and let’s not even mention the collateral damage on the wall. She was here to get something from them, and she wouldn’t take no for an answer, huh?

Mura didn’t see her abilities, but he felt it. Destructive powers danced by her hand, and he couldn’t take it easy anymore – this wasn’t just a challenger the likes of Meninas… this was an enemy. And their school existed to defeat enemies. He zoned in, something he hadn’t done ever since he returned to Japan. It didn’t feel like a duel anymore… this was a life-or-death situation.

… His seniors were on the ground outside. The moment Medeia walked into the dojo’s blessed hall, she’d see him – in the midst of the hall, on the mat floor, clad in the school’s uniform and with a rusty tsurugi drawn from its sheath. Quickly, one certain trait could be spotted on him – he was one-armed.

What was her purpose? Was she some sort of terrorist? Did she have beef with their dojo? Or did she just want to fight and didn’t care about the consequences? He did… want to know just what on earth drove her to do what she just did, but at the same time… he was understandably furious. “Whatever reason brought you here-”

“JUST! KILL! HER!”

“Damn it, FINE!!!” Mura’s voice burst out, visibly incoherent to his previous words – as if he was interrupted by an entity that was hovering next to him. An entity that many in the dojo had come to know as the founder himself… and he was impatient. An opponent was making an attempt at their dojo’s integrity, harming their men and disrupting their harmony. She reeked of ill intent, and words wouldn’t get him anywhere.

Mura initiated, damn the consequences – he’d show her that he was a cut above the rest of the members here, an attempt to close the distance with a sudden burst of agility via Fa Jin. A moment ago, he stood still with a straight back, and the next moment, he turned into a human bullet aiming to spook her and raise her guard.

Only when she was in a defensive position could he push her out of the dojo’s inner sanctum. But he knew nothing… no knowledge of the power she commanded. He went in blind, forced by the founder’s impatient and reckless nature.

END POST

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 20, 2024 1:34 pm
MEDEIA

He was swift whoever he was and as the new opponent came dashing towards her, Medeia clenched her fists, annoyed that the imbeciles just seemed to be charging at her without any care. Were these dojo’s not supposed to be a place where patience and restraint were two of their core tenants? Clearly, it appeared that such things were tossed aside at the first sign of trouble. It would have been amusing if it were not so pathetic. Still, if he was reckless then the fight would not last all that long and as he came towards her, she charged her hands with lightning once again.

Rather than form a defence, Medeia would instead unleash a barrage of lightning towards her opponent, making it perfectly obvious that she would not be moved so easily. She had been around long enough not to be intimidated by a simple fancy show of speed and her powers were not so weak as to be simply taken either. If he wanted to get in close then there would be a price to pay, a painful one too. Her green eyes would be crackling with anger, wishing for nothing more than to turn this boy into nothing but a charred corpse on the floor.

Yet, she could not help but notice just how quickly he had changed from meditating monk to mindless berserker. Almost as if he was suffering from some kind of personality disorder. Still, it made no difference to her, he would be removed like the rest. She was intelligent enough to have a back up plan though and the brunette began to focus her powers inwards, creating an aura of lightning around her, just in case she was forced into close ranged competition. It was not her strongest suit but she was wise enough to have developed something for such a scenario.

Mura
Mura
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:20 pm

MURA EKASHIBA

Haha.

Hahaha. Who would’ve thought? This intruder waltzing in all confident in herself, intent to take something that clearly had nothing to do with anyone here – whether her arrival was under the order of recovering a debt or a vendetta, she carried herself so elegantly while leaving his brethren in disarray. And upon initiating combat, expecting to catch her off guard, she literally… released forks of lightning.

Lightning… I don’t think you caught that- lightning. From his perspective, it was a blitz followed by lines of sharp, contoured and bright violet rays making sharp turns here and there before reaching him, which he responded to with likely his only defense-focused technique. With each swing from Harukami, a sort of net of cutting air manifested itself in front of him, somehow redirecting the lightning bolts… perhaps because the lightning was energy exciting particles in a certain trajectory, but Mura didn’t excel in chemistry…

Sorry, physics.

Either way, it meant that he couldn’t choke out the lightning – it still wreaked havoc on the inner walls of the dojo and just cost their administration hundreds of thousands of yen. “Got some sort of vendetta against- LET ME TALK, KYŪKEN – against the Head Master? Either way, out of fucking line.”

… Shit, he could still see her electric aura surround his wind shield. In the end, he couldn’t block all of it – he had to be careful not to make direct contact with the bolts.

END POST

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:34 am
MEDEIA

“I will cross whatever line is necessary in order to complete my objective. The Head Master, as you call him, owes my employer a large amount of yen and it is my job to extract payment. Currency was the preferred form but if he cannot pay up then I am tasked with turning this quaint little dojo into timber. He can still make the right decision and pay but I confess that my patience is running quite thin. Sending a group of bamboo wielding imbeciles to stand in my way is insulting to say the least.” Her tone was no nonsense and as the anger and rage built within her further, she could feel her powers respond in kind.

He had done rather well to defend himself from her previous assault and Medeia mused that he was clearly a step above the rabble she had fought so far. It made no real difference to her in the long run as she had encountered her fair share of blade wielders before but it was apparent that she would have to try a little harder. With that thought in mind, Medeia would channel her powers into her feet, before rising into the air, allowing herself the ability to fly. Unless he had some kind of distance abilities, she assumed it would be to her advantage to keep away from him.

Medeia would then channel the same ability that she had cast against the peons, creating a circle of shurikens that would fly around her, before darting towards him. Well, a few of them would anyway, while the others would zoom around searching for other targets. If none could be found, they would simply smash into the structure of the building, attempting to cause more harm to the building. The master of this dojo would pay, one way or another.

Mura
Mura
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:36 pm

MURA EKASHIBA

” I will cross whatever line is necessary in order to complete my objective.”

… Psychopath, check. Would the governor and the authorities understand if Mura found a way to kill her here? Could he, even? She seemed like the type of person who’d booby trap an entire building before knocking on the back door, just an emblem of danger in every aspect of her angered being. And she responded by levitating, similar to how Meninas soared above the dojo’s center during their spar… but this freak’s performance looked much more refined and effortless.

Mura mentally prepared to face another fork of lightning, but she surprised him with the manifestation of light shuriken, all crackling in the same characteristic, destructive energy that surged as purple Reishi all around her… the walls! Was she trying to tear down the entire place?! Mura knew how dangerous it was to be buried under rubble, for a similar event had prevented him from destroying that scorpion-shaped demon back in China!

He couldn’t allow that! Performing an entire 360-degree horizontal swing, Mura’s rusty blade released a sharp wave of Reishi that pushed the wind apart, creating wind scythes that honed in on certain spots on which the witch’s shurikens were about to collide. However, he ended up leaving thinner cuts from his attack on the walls regardless, even if the dense wind scythes clashed with her lightning molds.

“What are you doing?! Forget the dojo, she’s right there!”

“Over my dead body!”

Of course, Kyūken was more than ready to prioritize destroying the enemy over protecting the dojo, but this wasn’t just a meeting place. It meant more to these students than the ghost or the intruding mercenary thought, and Mura refused to let her tear it down… even if the Head Master owed her anything. But he had to shrink his attacks, or otherwise he’d end up the culprit when the foundation would crumble and tear down the ceiling.

He still had that habit that Akira talked about, too fast a process from channeling his Reishi to releasing it in a burst from his blade. If he could be a bit more patient, then…

Wait… those lightning shuriken gave him an idea. But he needed an opening to escape her view.

END POST

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:37 am
MEDEIA

“If that is what I need to do.” The witch replied casually. “Payment or destruction are the two choices your master has and since he has not come forth with the former, I will have to inflict the latter. I have no idea why he felt he could just accept money from a gangster and not expect to have to pay it back without there being consequences. Only a complete imbecile would actually believe that such a thing was possible. Your master is a fool, swordslinger and if you follow him then I suppose you must be too.”

He did a fairly good job of deflecting her shurikens and Medeia mused that he may be more difficult a foe then she had first thought but she was hardly intimidated and flying upwards, the brunette would attempt to deal more damage to the structure, firing bolts of lightning at will. The thought of bringing the old man’s precious building down around his ears was intriguing and her employer had spoken with a smile when he had mentioned that to her. It seemed that was the option that he truly wished and she had no problem with fulfilling that fantasy. She did, however, briefly turn her back on the male below, as she focused on her destruction.

Medeia had no idea if he could fly or not but it mattered little to her at the moment, her focus solely on trying to bring down the ceiling around their ears. Her aura would protect her from some of the damage and if necessary, she could always teleport away.

Mura
Mura
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 08, 2024 9:41 am

MURA EKASHIBA

Her venomous words summoned an angered vein on his forehead, but he had no time to talk back! He had to apply the new technique he was trying to master back at Akira’s mansion, for it easily dealt with multi-directing attacks like those random bolts erupting from the intruder’s form. Problem was…

He’d only tried that under low pressure! He had trouble focusing right now – his mind was stressing out bearing witness to the damage that his precious dojo was taking, and-

“WHAT ARE YOU JUST STANDING THERE FOR?!”

-And Kyūken was just standing there, bickering as always!

But as if a sign from the heavens, this sorceress had turned her back on him, entirely focusing on the destruction she was causing. He had only moments to strike, so he did what he was already so strongly accustomed to – with a swift swing of his rusty tsurugi, air was pushed back, and his Reishi entered the air to create Kamaitachi… but his Reishi clung to Harukami, still.

Just like back then… don’t move the sword, move the air! Just the air, only the air!

Pulling Harukami back, Mura’s Reishi emitted small gushes and took hold of the air around, while Mura’s eyes were closed to ignore the damage that his dojo was taking. Otherwise, he wouldn’t have been able to focus hard enough for this new technique to work.

The inner walls had suffered many burn wounds, but the old place still stood tall. It had only been a few seconds, but all of a sudden, Medeia’s lightning bolts wouldn’t meet stone and tape – they would meet a flying air disc as large as a person! The air disc drove around the walls and the room, swiftly cutting off the threads of destruction cast by the foe, and it was revealed that Mura had unarmed himself. Inside of the large air disc was Harukami itself, spinning fast enough to turn into a blur veiled by raging winds.

The air disc was still connected to Mura via a thread of Reishi. This was what Akira tried to teach him – he had plenty of Reiryoku, but his lack of visualization and focus prevented him from making full use of it. Up until now, he’d limited himself to martial arts, simply infusing his body with Reishi to increase its strength. However, Reishi was far more versatile than that, and Mura was finally taking his first new steps into its vast potential.

And with a flick of his hand moving downwards, the ascending air disc did a dive, aiming straight for the flying witch. Split her in two!

END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum