Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Interview with a Scientist[Ehefera, Nero]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Interview with a Scientist[Ehefera, Nero]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Interview with a Scientist[Ehefera, Nero]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Interview with a Scientist[Ehefera, Nero]

Wed Feb 28, 2024 8:40 pm
Interview with a Scientist[Ehefera, Nero]  - Page 2 DYjcDjC

NERO ARANT | CHILD OF THE FORGOTTEN LEGACY

"There's nothing wrong with due diligence regarding stuff like this. I get it."

Nero was smart enough to acknowledge everything wasn't set in stone just yet. He understood that there were likely other people Ehefera wanted to pass her notes through before they made him an official member. In essence, the only thing left for him now, was to wait. There was a small tinge of excitement brimming underneath his proffesional exterior, but he offered it no more than a small acknowledgement as he rose from his chair to face the woman, shaking her hand in return as he stepped back a few meters to offer a polite bow. What could they achieve together? He wondered. His mind drummed up a series of ideas, but they were simply that for now - ideas. For now, he thanked Ehefera for taking time out of her day to conduct this interview.

"Thank you for taking the time out of your day for this interview. I know it isn't a done deal, quite yet, but I look forward to the possibility of working alongside you. I'll do my best to make this division proud."

And with that, a new chapter was likely set to begin...

END POST | THE PRODIGAL SON
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum