Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Not Enough Graves [Yuuto, Valerie] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Not Enough Graves [Yuuto, Valerie] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Not Enough Graves [Yuuto, Valerie] Empty Not Enough Graves [Yuuto, Valerie]

Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:19 pm
Not Enough Graves [Yuuto, Valerie] 1VUZAtK

YUUTO HISAKAWA | STORMSWORD

The aftermath of his fight against Asher alongside Elyss was one of patience and recovery. Even though he could heal astonishingly quickly compared to most, the quiet time after a battle was one that left ample room to think -- think of the adrenaline and pump of blood as he was pushed to his limits, the fear of losing, the fear of the creature inside taking control, how many lives were lost, both from the Gotei and Vandenreich.

Even one was too many, to him. But, that was part of why he remained on Earth, not just to recover from such a battle, but to oversee the Gotei's process and operations around the chasm, to see what they were doing for the world he was devoted to. Plus, it no doubt brought comfort for some, to know that there was a Captain present, should another being like Asher -- by some miracle -- manifest.

Africa had already been through enough -- he didn't want to see it go through any more devastation, much less have that chaos and damage spread further out into the world he held so dear.

END POST
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Not Enough Graves [Yuuto, Valerie] Left_bar_bleue0/0Not Enough Graves [Yuuto, Valerie] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Not Enough Graves [Yuuto, Valerie] Empty Re: Not Enough Graves [Yuuto, Valerie]

Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:40 pm
Not Enough Graves [Yuuto, Valerie] HEADER_6301072

"TO THE UNITED AFRICA FRONT!!"

The cheer no doubt would have cut through the camp.

The successful repulsion of the Hole's latest assault on the surface had been something to celebrate. After what had ultimately been wave after wave of being pushed back or barely breaking even. While no doubt the Gotei and the Vandenreich still had vigilance and might have mixed emotions about having something to celebrate for. The Civillians had an entirely different outlook. Again and again, the spreading influence had made evacuation and establishment of safe camps for the refugees almost impossible. But the forces had managed to hold the line, and as a result, while efforts still were underway to handle the injured, it was still a major boost of morale.

In that very moment, Valerie brought a glass up amongst many others. Other Scaffold Officers, as well as a few other civillian middle managers who had the time to get together and celebrate. Similar celebrations were going on at various other sites in the area. Valerie herself smiled fondly as she took a sip of her own drink, a man in a cast almost spilled his own drink on himself as he threw his head back and began spinning a loud and detailed tale of his own experience on the front lines. A story he'd told no less than three times this evening,though never the same twice.

IT was nice, enjoying moments like this. Though as the others focused on the story, her own attention shifted as she noticed something. A faint tingle that caused her to tilt her head. She poked her head out of the tent and spotted a gloomy looking goth man walking through the camp, and promptly she leaned on one of the support posts for the tent and offered a wave.

"Hello there! You're one of the Gotei's Representatives right?" She promptly marched right out, not giving him a chance to respond as she stopped a short distance away and gestured toward the tent. "you were on the front line right? You should come inside! We're having some food and drink. No need to be out here all by yourself." She insisted energetically, certainly there was a force behind her voice. Not shouting, but her voice certainly carried as she put a thumb over her shoulder, as a particularly loud bout of laughter spilled out from the tent. Causing her to glance over her shoulder. Tch. Aliz was drinking a bit too much. She made a mental note to cut him off before the next round.
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Not Enough Graves [Yuuto, Valerie] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Not Enough Graves [Yuuto, Valerie] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Feb 23, 2024 6:16 pm

His mind sped through possibilities and outcomes, never taking a moment to rest.

His head was too focused on the future, what to do next, what could happen next. Perhaps he was just still on edge from the threat of Asher -- especially since now he was so close to where the creature had come from, and where the thing he had cursed ever since awakening to it was burned away, replaced by something even worse: the Inner Hollow that he still needed to confront.

But, in hearing someone call out to him, he snapped out of it, turning to face the unfamiliar voice. He had heard that there was another organization coming in to aid in the recovery and efforts around the chasm -- he figured this probably was one of them. But, he was only able to briefly part his lips before she gestured to the tent, inviting him inside, seemingly to celebrate.

At first, he instinctively thought to decline. But, then he thought about it, and saw the laughter coming from the tent.

He had been so mired in thinking about the future, what he had done wrong, what could be coming next, that he forgotten to just...live, to celebrate something that, despite the downs, was by all means a victory.

"Sure. I think...I need something like that. Thank you."

The gentle, warm smile that so many knew him for came to his face as he walked toward the tent -- presumably a few inches behind this woman as he followed her.

"And, yes, I did fight in this latest bout. Yuuto Hisakawa, nice to meet you, miss...?"

END POST
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Not Enough Graves [Yuuto, Valerie] Left_bar_bleue0/0Not Enough Graves [Yuuto, Valerie] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Feb 23, 2024 7:15 pm

She couldn't help but smirk a bit knowingly when she saw that pause. No doubt she could tell he considered saying no. But she was pleased when the Shinigami capitulated, chuckling softly as she gave the man a hearty pat on the back. "That's the spirit! Name's Valerie. Pleasure to meet you. Yuuto." She noted with a lopsided smirk. Oh yea, he definitely had that 'needs to relax a little' look about him. And so promptly she began steering him into the tent. Of course she abstained from just marching him into the middle of the room. Cast boi was still telling his story and so the two joining the celebration was hardly noticed. she gestured to all of the food and gave the man another hearty pat.

"Soooo, you're a shinigami right? What squad are you in?" She ventured, promptly making her way to where the drinks were and promptly snagging some fermented honey. A special alcoholic sweet drink. Perhaps not the best for the situation, but its what they had. A few of the nearby men and women gave appreciative looks to Yuuto, acknowledgements, nods, even a few pats on the shoulders before they turned their attention to the man who was currently describing how he'd managed to sneak out from beneath a stomping Gillian undetected.

But of course, Valerie had eyes for Yuuto, a calm and curious smile on her face as she waited for him to answer her question.
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 25, 2024 12:51 pm

Even with him already turning to walk toward the tent, it didn't seem to stop Valerie from steering him in, offering a small, warm smile and a wave to the other people in the tent as he picked an empty seat. He usually wasn't one for large celebrations like this -- something that likely affected many within the Stealth Force, no matter their position or role. It was a largely isolated, quiet profession, after all.

Thereby, it felt rather strange to be so immediately acknowledged and, seemingly, appreciated with the nods and pats on the shoulder as he sat down. Nevertheless, he maintained a smile as he turned to Valerie, who seemed far more interested in his story than the others.

"Yes, that's correct. I'm part of Fifth Division, the Stealth Force."

END POST
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 28, 2024 11:50 am

Valerie certainly noticed his reaction to it all. And once they were off to the side and not the center of attention, she couldn't help but chuckle as he provided a bit of insight. "Stealth Force huh? Well no wonder you seem like a fish out of water. Still, I'm glad to have guys like you around." She hummed, glancing off to the side. A few other scattered shinigami and Vandenreich had also been pulled into the celebration. But they notably kept separate as groups aside from a few little pairs.

"You may get a few funny looks I bet. But right now? Everyone's just happy to be alive. So for right now? Just relax." She poured themselves a bit of the African Mead. Sliding a mug to Yuuto, she tilted her head. "Hmmm, though I suppose you being stealth force means I probably won't get any stories from the front lines. A real shame. You seem like you'd get into a lot of interesting scraps." She chimed, flashing a little half smile as she took a sip of her own drink.

"So then, I guess I'll have to settle for hearing a bit about yourself, stranger."
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 05, 2024 1:53 pm
Not Enough Graves [Yuuto, Valerie] D8DTm9n

Assassination, espionage, the duties of the Stealth Force were often looked down on, understandably so. It wasn't the nicest, prettiest, or most morally just line of work. So, to hear someone say that they were glad to have people like him around felt...strange, but nevertheless, was certainly appreciated, something shown with a slightly awkward shuffle and shrug, the gentle smile he always wore growing ever so slightly bashful.

"It's hardly a job that deserves or requires thanks."

His head turned briefly to the small collective of Gotei members that had been stationed on Earth, or were recovering, similarly to him. It wouldn't be too surprising to get some curious glances here and there from those who either didn't know him, or even from those who did. After all, it wasn't very often that the Stealth Force's Captain remained on Earth for extensive periods of times these days, especially on matters not entirely related to work.

His head turned back as he heard something sliding toward him, turning and instinctively stopping the mug with a hand, before chuckling lightly and lifting it, taking a quick, quiet drink.

"There have been a few times when I've been on the front lines, this recent excursion being one of them, actually. But, I don't think I have too many terribly interesting stories."

END POST
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 16, 2024 6:31 pm
Not Enough Graves [Yuuto, Valerie] K739cm3ax27

Valerie SNORTED softly and promptly gave a SWAT to the man's back and shoulder, a bark of laughter as she smiled from ear to ear. "HAH! Listen to you. Sure maybe you're not always on the frontlines. Heck I know you shinigami sometimes have to do work that's a little odd or unsavory. But who cares about all that? People feel safer with you here. Even if you're just here keeping tabs, checking boxes, and pushing pencils. You're still part of the effort." There was no uncertainty in her voice as she took another swig of her mead, sighing to herself as she gave the man a lopsided smile.

"And that's fine. If ya've not got anything interesting to say, go ahead and gimme something uninteresting! Or if ya like ...." She noted with a slight puff of her chest. And in that brief instant, a cascade of light gold energy ran along her skin in a web. A brief flicker of gold in her veins as she straightened her posture. Leaning in intently before she tilted her head to the side and whispered. "OR ya know, you can just make somethin up~ Hell if I'll be able to tell the difference. M' just lookin for somethin to go with the drink." She noted with a chuckle, taking another drink before gesturing for him to go ahead.
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:47 pm
Not Enough Graves [Yuuto, Valerie] D8DTm9n

Lurching forward slightly from the sudden swat to his back, he chuckled softly. The idea of making an effort was part of why he stayed behind. This was his home, a place he had sworn to defend -- part of the reason why he was where he is: a man near the apex of existence. He wanted to be sure that this effort was something that actually benefited the world.

He took another drink as he pondered her next idea, to say something uninteresting, or even make something up, that she wouldn't be able to tell the difference either way. A slightly mischievous smile spread across his face as he set the cup in his lap.

"Well, in that case, how about you try and discern if my story is true or not? Something of a two truths, one lie, game?"

He looked down at the cup, lifting it briefly to take a sip, before looking at her, a hand raising to his chin. What to lead with, though? There were a lot of different stories he could tell. But, given where they were, and the recent of the event as a whole, perhaps something regarding Africa would be best suited for it.

"How about I start with this: I killed Asher the Empty-Hearted."

END POST
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:39 pm
Not Enough Graves [Yuuto, Valerie] K739cm3ax27

Oho? She was a bit impressed when she noticed him downing the drink without any question or struggle. "Well well, look at you~ Downing Mead. Not your first time eh? Some people get startled by the sweetness!" She chuckled, though she quieted slightly as he made his intentions clear. Ohhh a little game eh? She couldn't help the slow, sly smile that crept across her features. Well now this was an interesting choice of game. "Hmmm, trying to trick me huh?~ Didn't know you were quite that sort of man. Well alright then hit me with your opener." She chimed with a flash of teeth and a wink in his direction.

She took another steady sip and peered a bit at Yuuto for a moment as he promptly made his first little claim after a bit of consideration. And a little snort escaped her as her lips curved upward into a playful little grin.

"Oh? So that's the kind of man you are hm?~ That's rather cute." She chimed, a slow, mirthful little tilt to her voice as she looked Yuuto up and down before looking straight ahead and straightening her shoulders, eyes closed sagaciously as she took a sip of her mead.

"Asher was taken down by a squad if I'm rememberin. Heh. Trying to trick me with somethin that sounds like an absolute statement. This is where I go ' Ah, there's no way that Shinigami-san-... Oh. Right. Don't suppose you have something you like to be called?" She ventured, briefly interrupting herself as she pondered over that question, only to grin and swing right back into it. "Ahhh~ As I was saying! You'd love nothing more than me to say 'Ehhh? There's no way Little Yuuyuu could take him alone~' But I bet you had a part to play in his demise, which would mean...." She flashed a bit of teeth as she glanced back at Yuuto, that knowing smile breaking out into a grin. " I'm going to say that you DID Kill Asher, as in you were part of the squad that took him down!" She grinned as she turned to glance at the man, curious to see if she'd read him correctly.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum