Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Thundercats Ho! [Amaranta, Candice] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Thundercats Ho! [Amaranta, Candice] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thundercats Ho! [Amaranta, Candice] - Page 2 Empty Re: Thundercats Ho! [Amaranta, Candice]

Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:23 am

Thundercats Ho! [Amaranta, Candice] - Page 2 V8RysoT

Candice Catnipp | Heiress Extraordinaire

“Just thinking of a few ways I could enjoy it some more.”

There was no small amount of pleasure to be had in her unabashed crudeness, Candi did quite enjoy revelling in it after all. So, with a playful wink, she continued to openly observe quite intently. Letting Amaranta continue to perform, what with all the flexing and swaying, was clearly in both their interests. She was a fellow troublemaker, out here just to cause a scene too. One might even have called them kindred spirits, if Candi could believe that anyone could remotely compare to herself.

“So fashion is your game? I did consider the possibility that you had a modicum of taste. You simply have to tell me next time you’re on the prowl. I know a few designers that would kill for a model like you too. A real-life Amazonian.”

Look at her go, offering to help out the less fortunate. Truly, something had gotten into her these past few days to make her so benevolent. Though being responsible for such a find would certainly win her a few more contacts in the industry.

Still, daydreaming wasn’t why she was here. Business, business, business. Candi listened intently as the Arrancar went out of her way to detail the experience she had gleaned from these Hole-Hollows. It certainly did sound like something that Rafaela would get herself wrapped up in, the girl was always hunting down the biggest fish in the pond. But still, it was hardly a smoking gun.

“Thanks for that intel, girl. Means I know a little more about what I’m looking for, so I don’t have to waste my time pounding on these dumbass cronies— Ah, here she is.”

And there it was, a photo of the Reichsritter from last year’s winter ball. The poor girl looked a little out of place, but it was a clear shot of her anyway. Matching with Candice’s description. Holding the phone up for Amaranta to get a good look, she did try to gauge if there was any recognition behind those big ol sapphires even though it was a long shot.

Intercontinental Hotness | END POST
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Thundercats Ho! [Amaranta, Candice] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Thundercats Ho! [Amaranta, Candice] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thundercats Ho! [Amaranta, Candice] - Page 2 Empty Re: Thundercats Ho! [Amaranta, Candice]

Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:21 am
Thundercats Ho! [Amaranta, Candice] - Page 2 MPftNxw

AMARANTA VALERIA | BURNING LIONESS

"Heh... Is that so? Bold. I like that in a woman."

An impish smile marked her lips at the ease with which she uttered her statement just now. Although she had already gleamed it from her aura upon arrival, this woman certainly possessed all the attributes of a straight shooter. There was no playing coy, no shrouding her intentions with honeyed words - no, she simply spoke and voiced her intentions at her leisure.

Even without knowing this woman intimately, the disposition she displayed thus far was enough to impress her, slowly but surely earning her respect as a result. Cocking her head to the side with a curious raise of the eyebrow, Amaranta contemplated her words. Fashion? Designers? On one hand, she wouldn't exactly call herself a fashionista. On the other, the idea of presenting herself on a grand scale in high-end outfits appealed to her on a level her universal ego found utmost satisfaction in.

"Don't know if I'd call it my game compared to someone like yourself, but this real-life Amazonian definitely prides herself on looking her best. Glad you appreciate what I have to offer, blondie."

Furrowing her eyebrows as she followed the woman's finger, the leonine woman inspected the picture closely. She was a short one with blonde hair and a confident expression. There wasn't any face that matched her memory, however. Thus, she offered the woman a quick answer to cut through any tension. Cutting straight to the heart of the matter was always her typical approach, after all.

"Huh... she's a short one, isn't she? At any rate, I don't recognize her face at all."

FIRESTARTER | END POST

Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:45 am

So she was interested too, good to know. Candice certainly had boldness in droves, and an ego to match, so adding some fuel to that fire was only going to heat things up. Without waiting for an inclination, she took a few steps closer to cut down the gap between them even as Amaranta continued to strut her stuff. It certainly allowed her to be all the more appreciative, and share a little of that mutual ego inflation that they had going on.

"I just know I'd enjoy seeing you at your best too. You can call me Candice, by the way. Candice Catnipp." She offered out a hand for Amaranta to take if she wished, those sparks having dissipated though a little static charge certainly still lingering beneath the surface just to give her a little shock. "You've certainly earned that much, being so forthcoming and all."

Candi didn't look particularly crestfallen by Amaranta's lack of recognition. It was a shame, certainly, but it was also not a shocking revelation. It was always going to be like finding a needle in a haystack, and that was assuming that the needle was even here at all. But she'd found something interesting anyway, and that had made this whole trip at least a little worthwhile.

"Yeah, that figures, but now you know what to do if you see her kicking around." She shook her phone a little, indicating her intention, though there was also the chance that this chick didn't have a phone of her own. But that was a pretty easy problem to solve.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:37 am

There was zero opposition from the leonine woman as Candice shortened the distance between them. No, that only seemed to enhance her opinion of the bold bombshell occupying her space even further. Those who operated according to their whims were endearing in her eyes, and those select individuals never failed to impress her. She lived for the thrill their oft-whimsical nature welcomed. Exchanging a handshake with the woman when offered, a booming chuckle burst from her lips at the light tinge of electricity rolling through her fingers.

"At my best, hm? Can't argue with that. My name's Amaranta. Amaranta Valeria. Pleased to meetcha, Candi."

There was the obvious exclusion of two letters in her first name, but something about that name felt far more amusing rolling off the tongue. There was a sort of cuteness to it, too, but she didn't voice any of that. She would simply let that nickname hang in the air until they returned to the heart of the conversation at hand. Much like she expected, Candice didn't visibly appear fazed by her answer. Recognizing what her current gesture meant, Amaranta placed a hand in her pocket, pulling a golden cell phone out with a grin.

To be certain, her phone was mainly reserved for keeping in contact with Khaana whenever she needed her presence, but that didn't mean she hadn't added a few friends along the way. One more definitely wouldn't hurt, either. Placing the phone in her hand, Amaranta maintained her impish smile. What she once envisioned being a dull and uninspiring day had now turned into so much more in the blink of an eye.

"There. With this, we can keep in touch. Now we can enjoy each other's company and good looks in the future. Of course, I'll keep an eye out if I see anyone resembling the blond shortie in the picture."

FIRESTARTER | END POST

Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:51 am

"Oh, I assure you the feeling's all mutual, Amy."

Candi expected her to have a firm handshake, and she didn't disappoint, though it would have been equally enticing for her to swoop up that hand for a more formal greeting. Not that she was a woman who usually enjoyed being swept off her feet, usually she was the one doing the sweeping, but for a specimen like this she could make an exception. Most people didn't get to cut her name down either, at least not until she had permitted them, but out here she quite enjoyed the rule of the jungle.

Taking the offered phone, she keyed in her digits with practiced ease and entered her name as Candi with a little green heart at the end. Once it had gone through, she thumbed over to the phone app and gave herself a call so that she had Amaranta's number too. Sure, she could have just given her phone over too, but that was a bit too close to home right now. This stranger might be a cutie, but they had barely known each other for five minutes.

"Glad to hear it, you keep your eyes peeled and I'll pay handsomely for a heads up." She drew closer again, enough to get just a little up in Amaranta's personal space as she pushed the golden phone back into a waiting hand and held it there for a moment. Candi was the shorter of them by about half a foot and just the right height that the lioness might get a little bit more of a view than she bargained for when she looked down. "Unless there's something else you want instead~"

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 15, 2024 12:59 am

Amaranta was markedly entertained by the blonde woman's actions. There was little space separating them now, and Candice had leisurely invaded it without hesitation. Under some other circumstance, perhaps she might have taken this bold behavior to be a characteristic quirk of hers to melt the ice between potential friends, but any such inkling of that thought was promptly swept up within the wave of her maintaining contact between their hands and pressing her body against her own, fierce sapphires drinking in the view below.

Exchanging one daring act for another, Amaranta casually wrapped an arm about the woman's waist, a charismatic grin playing across her face as she kept them pressed back into her. Firmly squeezing the woman's hand, Amaranta voiced her opinion with a similar degree of playfulness in her tone. With their varied difference in size, Candice might well have been treated to an ideal view of her body, too.

"Haha... Of course, there is, Candi. I certainly don't mind filling my pockets but I'm sure even a well-established woman like you knows that such an exercise can grow dull over time. On the other hand, I'm supremely confident I wouldn't experience a single moment of tedium around someone as bold and electrifying as you."

A prompt answer without a hint of confusion. There was nothing bashful about her, nothing representing hesitation. Whenever something was presented to her, she took it. If it wasn't, she simply worked for it. Nothing more, nothing less.

FIRESTARTER | END POST

Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:48 am

Drawn in by Amaranta, and not only by the arm that was wrapped around her hourglass waist, Candi certainly had not a single complaint as she found herself pressed into the bigger woman. Their bodies locked together in an impromptu embrace, she enjoyed their sudden closeness and all it afforded her. There was always something so enthralling in these moments of pure self-serving lust, pulling at her base instincts like she was a bitch in heat.

"Good fucking answer."

There was nothing more that needed to be said, as she popped upwards on her tiptoes and wrapped both of her arms around Amaranta's neck to keep them locked together. All that they could see now was each other, and that was all that Candi was concerned with right now. Everything else could just stand still for all she cared, right now it was just about them and having fun. Leaning in even further, until she could feel the warmth of the other woman's breath upon her face, she began to slowly grind her body against Amaranta as those emerald eyes batted slowly.

"I usually wouldn't be so foolish, but just this once I could be tempted to offer some payment up front."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum