Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sad country hours (Stella/Nat)  Left_bar_bleue0/0Sad country hours (Stella/Nat)  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sad country hours (Stella/Nat)  Empty Sad country hours (Stella/Nat)

Mon Feb 26, 2024 7:26 pm
Stella wasn't feeling great as she walked around the city aimlessly. She had her hood up and earphones in as she listened to music and walked. She was missing home very badly right now, and she just wanted an escape. She missed seeing her mother and family everyday, but she figured she'd get used to it. She doesn't have the money to go back yet, and she has met some great friends she's just down in the dumps.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sad country hours (Stella/Nat)  Left_bar_bleue0/0Sad country hours (Stella/Nat)  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sad country hours (Stella/Nat)  Empty Re: Sad country hours (Stella/Nat)

Wed Feb 28, 2024 8:58 pm
Sad country hours (Stella/Nat)  GErtDg6

NATASHA MILLER | HUMANITY'S STRONGEST SOLDIER

"What's with the long face, sugar?"

Living under a household of four undoubtedly meant one ought to possess some degree of skill in recognizing when their housemates were experiencing a poor mood. Now, she wouldn't go proclaiming she knew Stella that well quite yet since she was still fairly new, but the current expression she wore - even from a distance - was a noticeable departure from her typically exuberant aura. For a young woman of her age, perhaps that was common, but it elicited enough of Natasha's worry that she felt she ought to approach the woman and find a solution to bolster her spirits. Shifting into a walking position beside her, she placed a hand atop the woman's head, a motherly smile playing across her warm features.

"Did you want to find a place to eat and sit down and talk about it? Like the first time we met?"

END POST | ALL IS WELL, SAFELY REST
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 01, 2024 6:48 am
Stella would jump slightly at Nat acknowledging her as she would turn pulling a earphone out as she would look at the blonde. Seemed it was too late for her to put on a fake smile, but she would smile gently a bit of sadness behind it. At the offer she would nod gently before speaking.

"I would like that if you can. I don't wanna be interrupting your day thoigh."

Stella would admit as she would pull the other earphone out of her ear, and would slide them into her pocket. She would wait pateintly for the response, but she would try to keep in mind that she really didn't want to interrupt whatever Miss Natasha had going on for the day.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 04, 2024 11:30 pm

"My time don't cost you nothin', Stel."

Fortunately, there was nothing occupying her time at the moment. Even if there was, she currently considered Stella's mental state to be a more pertinent issue, one that required her whole focus. Gently snaking an arm under her own, Natasha guided the woman through a throng of civilian until they reached the familiar diner where they shared their first meal. Stepping through the door, Natasha requested the same order from that day before finding a seat for both of them to sit down.

"What's got ya lookin' so glum, sugar? Ain't use to ya wearin' no frown."

Last edited by Iori on Wed Mar 06, 2024 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 05, 2024 2:59 am
Stella would take a seat at one of the corners in the restraunt trying to be out and away from most of the people as she didn't want to be seen as a nuisance. She would then speak to the woman as she would twirl the water I'm her cup around.

"Just missin' home a little bit ya know? It's been awhile since I've even talked to my brothers, and I don't really know how useful I am to have around here."

Stella would speak partially honestly allowing her insecurities of her own strength and talent to flow through naturally. She would continue to twirl the water around in her cup as she waited patiently for a reply.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 06, 2024 7:12 pm

The absence of family, the common doubt in one's worth as a whole, and adapting to a new environment, were each relatable enough for Natasha to understand her current plight. After all, it wasn't as if she hadn't experienced similar issues herself over the thirty-plus years of her life. Unfamiliar territory would always intimidate anyone, eventually leading them to doubt their overall worth among new faces. That was simply human nature. Through a gentle voice, Natasha offered honest words to give her some perspective.

"Homesickness is somethin' we all experience once at least. I reckon we relate quite a bit in that aspect. Far as usefulness is concerned, I reckon you'll find little use in frettin' over somethin' like that right now. After all, yer' still fairly new here, Stel. Besides, everyone in the Vandenreich has their use. Everyone in this city has their use. It's all a matter of application. Easier said than done, I know, but if it helps... I'm happy to have ya here, sweetheart."

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:42 am
"I know it's kind of a silly think to be sad about. I.....truthfully I think I let the idea that I was some prodigy get into my head ya know? My ma was strong, but not as strong as let's say you or Solo. So, when I was there I thought she was like..... the best thing ever ya know? Guess the world is bigger than that huh?"

Stella would speak as she would wait pateintly for the food. She stil had the small smile on her face as she knew she was being childish. She just couldn't really help it.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:15 am

"Darn tootin', pumpkin. Whatever yer feelin' right now is probably what your friend Solo felt when he moved here full-time, I bet."

Offering a nod illustrative of genuine understanding, Natasha wholeheartedly knew what it meant to be humbled by life. As a soldier in the army and now the Vandenreich, she practically lived the experience two times in one lifetime. Of course, she understood that there was likely more to it than simply doubt in one's overall ability - considering the resources she had at hand - but much like her custom in any conversation, Natasha felt it was best to let the woman elaborate at her own pace. A momentary silence followed though that was attributed to Natasha observing the waitress politely walk over, greeting them as she set their respective meals down on the table. Waving her a goodbye, Natasha shifted her hazel gaze back to Stella, softly munching on a french fry.

"Honest opinion, truly? That's a product of youth in general, sugar. I reckon that was a lot of members' reactions upon joinin' the Vandenreich in general, me and Solomon included. There are many Quincy from varyin' backgrounds and different methods of trainin' and whatnot. Some were raised at birth under parents that were closer to madmen than ya know... actual parents who care about their wellbeing. Others are, generic as it might sound rollin' off the tongue, built a little peculiar. All this is to say... Ain't no use in feelin' ashamed about yer capability at the moment. It's all about what ya plan on doin' to reach a similar level to yer peers. Ya catchin' my drift, Stel?"

Last edited by Iori on Sat Mar 16, 2024 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 16, 2024 6:01 am
Stella would give a small wave to the waitress as she would listen to nat speak. The red head had her hood down at this point as she thought it was rude to keep a hood up in a building. Her hair was slightly messy, but it was getting slightly longer. She would also eat s fry as she would listen to the blondes words.

Contemplating them, Stella would think about hoe she could even begin to clear the gap. She had tried training with some of the other newer members into the Vandenreich but they didn't really offer anything to her training wise. They were nice of course, and she didn't really hold a grudge or anything about that. She would then speak.

"Yeah, it makes sense. I'm probably just being ridiculous. I just let myself think that I was stronger than I was ya know? Being s...so closed off to things while I was in Germany was probably a mistake. It kinda led me to thinking that I may be a bigger fish in the pond than I was ya know? So just unrealistic expectations I think."

Stella would reflect on her situation as she wasn't just being a downer now. Nat really did know how to talk to people huh. It was nice having someone like this, and in. a way it did really feel like talking to her mother.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 16, 2024 10:16 am

"Only mistake I'm recognizing here is that ya simply built an unrealistic image of your strength and ability compared to others. Normally, that ain't necessarily a bad thing. In any other place, confidence like that might be justified. In a city full of Quincy like this one, though? Comparin' yourself others is overwhelmin' business."

Natasha didn't think Stella's confidence was any worse than the average quincy. In actuality, she displayed more of excitement at the prospect of improvement than any pridefulness. Furthermore, isolation from the public eye would have likely played a part in her general point of view. Collecting a handful of french fries, she continued to munch away at her french fries. Hazel gaze fixed on Stella, Natasha posed a simple idea for her improvement moving forward, her hazel gaze fixed intently on the woman as she spoke. Simple enough in her eyes, she supposed.

"Personally, I recommend settin' small goals for yourself. Work at a pace that feels right for you. Don't beat yourself up. Start simple address where you can improve and request who can best assist ya. For example, I'm one of the stronger quincy here. And I'm always available for assistance. And we live together. Can't get much better than that, right?"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum