Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Snake
Snake
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Arm & Hammer [Lukas/Ehefra]  Left_bar_bleue0/0Arm & Hammer [Lukas/Ehefra]  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Arm & Hammer [Lukas/Ehefra]  Empty Arm & Hammer [Lukas/Ehefra]

Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:07 pm
Lukas Ätherisch

THE CITY OF LIGHTS
steingruft

The wind blew past Lukas, a cold and alien presence on bare ears. He'd considered getting extensions, even been offered some artificial growth when he first got out of surgery. All it'd be is a reminder. He'd decided - I've spent enough time in a cell. Enough to not need to think about it any more.

Stopping, he'd turn, pushing his way into the Steingruft's entranceway. From sunlight into a harsh artificial brightness.

A familiarly white room, the hallway that stretched before Lukas little but light and featureless walls. As he flicked his gaze from one edge to another, the glitter of steel met his eyes, and a step later he'd have grabbed it.

The sphere whined in protest, the AI within flickering an array of lights. Before it could begin to speak out for its current condition, the quincy pulled it close, like a microphone. "Lukas here. I need to see Ehefra."

With a dismissive throw, he'd move into the hallway, an impatience in the shift of his shoulders. The dull throb that ached, radiating where an arm once was - maybe it was getting to him. Just another scar.

Not that his thoughts were particularly encouraging.

196 words | | open sesame

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]

Last edited by Snake on Wed Mar 06, 2024 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Arm & Hammer [Lukas/Ehefra]  Left_bar_bleue0/0Arm & Hammer [Lukas/Ehefra]  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Arm & Hammer [Lukas/Ehefra]  Empty Re: Arm & Hammer [Lukas/Ehefra]

Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:19 pm
Arm & Hammer [Lukas/Ehefra]  HEADER2_sample-75b629b79df6a81c4ca3d613108cc0a8

Ehefra had been working on one of her golems when she noticed the ping on her console. A sigh escaping her, looking from a fascimile of her own features to the consol beside her. Furrowing her brows as she eyed the screen showing Lukas harrassing one of her probes. Awesome. And their last visit had been quite enlightening. She still had that medeival little device he'd brought in earlier. She really should just scan it and incinerate it. But that was a thought for later.

Getting up, she pulled her labcoat on and promptly headed out.

A minute or so after Lukas had begun accosting her drone, the featureless wall shifted as she walked out, offering a calm nod of her head. "Mr. Aetherisch. My favorite sternritter. To what do I owe the pleasure?"
Snake
Snake
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 03, 2024 4:52 pm
Lukas Ätherisch

THE CITY OF LIGHTS
steingruft

"Be careful what you wish for." Lukas refrained from spitting the words out, not that they sounded particularly pleasant anyways. Tossing the sphere to the side, it blinked and sputtered an array of lights before righting itself to hover away. A side glance at it giving an impression of weariness; but in reality, annoyance.

"Africa is why I'm here. Africa and its consequences," his right shoulder rotated, a degree of movement not particularly afforded to the stub. "plus whatever info you were able to get out of that bracelet." Lukas' gaze had shifted back to Ehefra as he spoke, silver eyes all but glowing in the room's radiance.

"For what it's worth, I'm sorry it got destroyed before you were able to pull much off of it." His shoulders relaxed, a softness of truth in his tone. There were a few spars, of course, but none of them had been particularly strenuous - save the brawl with Kokuto, but it was just that; a brawl. Hard to get anything useful out of those kinds of situations, except finding out how well you could take a hit.

185 words | | please don't sell my data zuckerburg

Last edited by Snake on Wed Mar 06, 2024 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 06, 2024 4:33 am
Arm & Hammer [Lukas/Ehefra]  W7pjcoqmpa7

Well, at least he was in a good mood. Still, the Sphere didn't go fat before it floated to a stop. The little cube shifting slightly as it readjusted itself. Still, her attention shifted back to Lukas as he cut to the chase, particularly glancing at the arm he was now missing. "That right? You know that you can send me a message just as easily. You're lucky I wasn't in the middle of anything, or you'd be enjoying a chairless wait out here in the hallway for up to an hour." She noted before glancing to the side as the little drone floated over to her and she tapped it on it's surface. It glowed a brief flash of green before the pathway slid open for the both of them.

"You know the drill by now. Let's go to my work station. And as for the data, I got plenty. Though we can address that once we're inside. Besides..." She raised her hand and reichi crackled along her fingertips. A ring of energy flowing along her palm, promptly constructing a new silver bracelet from reishi, which she offered to the man as she led the way inside. "You're not the only operative with one nowadays. Not as many as I'd prefer, but still."

It wasn't a very long or unfamiliar walk. And before he knew it, Lukas would once again find himself in the lab station, or rather, the one he'd been brought to before. A few drones swiveled briefly, showing off holographic little smiles to the visitors, a soft gentle ping of greeting before they returned to their tasks.

All the same, Ehefra made her way toward one of the monitors and glanced over her shoulder. "So then. IS there something specific you're looking for? Or shall I simply go over the encounter from the top?" She ventured.
Snake
Snake
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 10, 2024 8:44 pm
Lukas Ätherisch

THE CITY OF LIGHTS
steingruft

"Lot easier to ignore a message." Lukas' voice a low grumble, an annoyed familiarity in his tone. Grabbing the bracelet, he'd follow inside to Ehefra's laboratory, rotating the reishi construct aimlessly in his palm. The nest of monitors with their smattering of subjects, scenery, objects - how much they kept an eye on, Lukas doubted he'd ever really know.

"Depends on what you could get." Pocketing the silver band, he'd nod towards the screen. "Spiritual pressure, reishi density, there was something I wasn't catching onto. With the amount of those freaks climbing out of the hole, I can't say my senses are fine tuned enough to recognize enough differences in that kind of environment. Fucker was nasty, but I want a better idea of how much, if you can give it to me."

Pausing, he faced the woman, jerking his thumb towards the empty air at his side. "And, you better have enough on there about how I move for whatever prosthetic comes down the line. The last thing I need is some hunk of shit that can't keep up." Anger was laden in his eyes, but none of it directed towards Ehefra; lately, that was just been how he was.

200 words | | data data data data

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 13, 2024 6:50 pm
Arm & Hammer [Lukas/Ehefra]  W7pjcoqmpa7

She simply watched the young man calmly as he grumbled and whined. She didn't pay it much mind as she promptly made her way to the far end of the laboratory as Beeps floated up from her jacket and promptly projected a massive screen into the very center of the room. Promptly there was a display of Lukas in all of his disgruntled glory, along with a readout of his spiritual pressure. His base levels, variations due to emotion or stress, his combat levels, and his projected upper limits. Besides them, was the projection of Metatron, and their own registered and projected levels.

"Well, as you can see here, You didn't really stand a chance. You kinda just sucked." She pointed out as she promptly highlighted Lukas. Showing off the fluctuations in his spiritual pressure, along with the three dimensional representations of attacks he'd used during the assault. Playbacks of the fight rendered in three dimensions. "You really didn't fight with your all. No coordination with your partner. And frankly, you didn't even use most of the tools at your disposal. No tactical use of Spellcraft or techniques." She gestured back to Metatron as he became the highlight. An array of representations of the attacks employed by the beast promptly lighting up, including the one that had destroyed the bracelet.

"A wider array of Techniques used. Higher potency." She paused and then sat down, waving her hand as a recorded playback showed on the screen. Showing the moments before the Bracelet had been destroyed. "Your projected energy levels with Letz stil surpassed the hollow. And Johaan's would have matched. But neither of you seemed to really be intent on releasing despite the strength of your opponent. Not only that, but its not like the fight lasted all that long. If you'd recognized the threat the enemy presented and had collaborated better with your partner, killing it would have been entirely within your capabilities." She stated simply, leaning back in her chair before drumming her fingers.

"Truth be told, for an assassin your fighting style is awfully direct. I would have thought to see a bit more in the ways of backstabbing and cunning." She looked back up to Lukas. "But hey, hindsight and all that, right? So. Anything specifically you were looking for?"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum