Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
That Mistake. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0That Mistake. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

That Mistake. - Page 3 Empty Re: That Mistake.

Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:28 am
"W-Why did you do that! I have to go back! The tree is going to die and I can't let that happen!"

The girl said quickly, although, why on earth would someone want to protect...a tree? There's plenty other around in the world after all. She quickly ran off, not wanting the man to help her. All though, soon after she became lost in the forest.

These trees weren't decaying yet so it was a part that she hadn't been through yet when that man was taking her to safety. She walked and walked for at least ten minutes but had no idea where she was. She could feel the presence of anyone nearby at all, she really was lost.

The girl sat down against one of the tallest trees in the area, resting her head on her knees. No wonder people warned others about going into a forest. She grew tired after a while, closing her eyes. Who was that girl from a while ago, she didn't know why she tried to get away from her like that.

Normally...when she meets someone new she wants to be friends with them. Just why on earth did she, for a second consider Miku as a friend and seconds later want to get away from her. Nothing added up as she fell asleep, the rain hitting her in the face, her pink hair was damp, It was natural hair which for some reason is rare. To have different colour hair, she just didn't know why people picked on her for having hair that colour.

Drifting off to sleep not caring if she was going to catch a cold the sounds around her soon died out as she fell fast asleep against the tree.

That Mistake. - Page 3 Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
That Mistake. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0That Mistake. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:30 am
The dupe scratched his head, he was little less than confused as he was asked if he had business with death. The fact that the female referred to herself as death made him shiver, but then she noticed something that 48 didn't until after she revealed that him being there was warning the two humans 48 saw earlier of her presence. The 48 slapped his forehead, he had just proven how he was unable to use his foresight to notice the two that were running through the jungle. The original 48 had decided that it was better if he just ran to see if those two humans were worth the trouble of eating; while the 48 before the hollow that apparently ruled death turned and practically gave him a choice. 48 ran through his head, a series of scenarios trying to weed out one that would be less problematic in his case; he wanted this body to survive as long as it could while conversing with the hollow female and he also wanted to make sure he was able to use his sleuth like ability to determine the worth of the humans; so he proceeded with the less problematic route.

48 rubbed his clay mask and then nodded. "I will bring them to you, on one condition. You have to allow me to go with you, where ever you go. Your abilities fascinate me beyond my attention span. I need to be at your side for at least several weeks to observe you in all your glory." 48 said deciding to sit down on the ground with his legs and arms crossed.

While that 48 was still conversing with the female hollow, The Haitian finally reached the two humans who had to stop and talk out what their next move was, but one was apparently sleeping. The Haitian placed his hands on the back of his head and placed a frown on his face; he wore a long sleeved button up shirt with he sleeves rolled up to his forearm; and black slacks. He was barefoot and his semi spiky pale purple hair was still dripping water down his face from when he emerged from the lake. He looked at the two humans; the one with the pink hair he could recall from earlier, but the guy who carried her didn't seem familiar to The Haitian. (Oh btw, the Haitian is white not black; The Haitian is a mere alias I use for my character) "I really want to let you guys stay here and rest but my own needs surpasses my urge to leave you guys be. Come with me and I'll make sure I don't hurt you if you prove that you're not worth my time. If you try to run or if you try to fight me I'll just rip your legs off" The Haitian said keeping the frown on his face.

That Mistake. - Page 3 5-Copy

I'm, sitting in my room, with a needle in my hand.
Waiting for the tomb, of some ol' dying man.
Grand
Grand
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:27 am
Ki sighed greatly as the girl just wandered and the fell alseep. They realy had no time for this nonsense. then all of a sudden another man apears. not now he thought to himself, he spotted were the girl was and dashed up grabbing her in her sleep and ran across the branches. he was able to sense her restue easily.

he releases his restu to gain a boost while running with this sleepy girl. if only he had backup, soon he got to desolate land that was once part of the forest, all but on tree was turned to dust, and this tree stood out like a daimond in a coal mine. he jumped over and hid the girl in the tree, hoping that she would be smart enough to keep quiet when she awoke, he then got down, and prepared to fight

"We're being your balls untill you grow some."(Nickcca/ June 25, 2011. 5:48pm)
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
That Mistake. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/100That Mistake. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:47 pm

Miku Midknight Zatsune

That Mistake. - Page 3 Mikuslashed That Mistake. - Page 3 Mikuslashed That Mistake. - Page 3 Mikuslashed

~ You can't stop the decay. All will fall apart to make way for my lady's kingdom of death ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Lunchbox ~ MarilynManson}

-------------------------------------------------------

Miku didn't take to this new mans intrusion on her business and the way he wanted to know more about her somewhat ticked her off. "Don't be such a fool. There's no possible way that i would let you learn anything about me." Miku turned to the man and stood right in front of her face with a killing aura. "Try anything smart and i'll guarantee a sudden stop to your life." She sounded as though she was giving orders now and wasn't going to just let this guy learn about her. if he found out certain things then her entire race would be found out. She turned away from the man and stood in the direction of where the other two went before turning her head back to him. "If you choose to follow then by all means follow. However get in my way with your stupid talk then I will make sure you do not see the end of this downpour."

With that said, Miku was gone. The sound of a sonido echoed around the forest as her speed was even baffling her at times. Within a few seconds, Miku was now in the other clearing the entire scene started in. She made sure that the one sakura tree wouldn't be harmed so she could show Miyuki. What she actually had planned here was about to take effect. Moving with her sonido right in front of the sleeping girl and the guy that brought her here, Miku readied reitsu into her hand. However before attacking, she felt like some explanation was needed. She held her right hand up as though she was trying to activate a vizard mask but was just showing the two a pattern on her hand. It was a black circle with a fire symbol within.

"Hello again... I feel like telling you about what this symbol means to me and you both. but before then... a demonstration..." Just then, Miku pulsed great amounts of reitsu into the hand. The black symbol grew into a bright vibrant purple that bounced from rain drop to raindrop and lighting up the entire clearing to reveal all the death and decay that had occurred around her. Then, a blast of energy shot from the girl in all directions like a growing bubble. This, wouldn't do anything as it was just the build up for her next move. As soon as it reached a good size, the pulse shot right back to Miku and into her hand creating a purple sphere of energy in her palm. With this, she closed her hand on it and crushed it. "With this, may you both fall to pieces..." Right then, the pulse occurred again but this time, with deadly properties. The pulse shot outwards from Miku for a few metres before fading, but anyone hit by it would be sent flying backwards into the decaying floor around them. Plus, being hit in the first place by this pulse would cause decay too. A nasty double effect of death.

"Let me show you Death..."

That Mistake. - Page 3 Mikuslashed That Mistake. - Page 3 Mikuslashed That Mistake. - Page 3 Mikuslashed

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:10 pm
The rain from the Girl's wet hair dropped to the ground although she didn't get much sleep before she heard a horrible sound unaware it was called a Sonido, seconds after hearing faint footsteps crunching on the leaves in the distance coming closer and closer. Her eyes opened as she awoke, facing the ground unaware she had fallen asleep. She was freezing but that thought was wiped from her mind when she looked up at saw, that girl.

Her eyes widened in fear as she attempted to move back, only to be stopped by the tree once again. She shook with fear and from how cold she was. Her crystal-green eyes loosing the shine to them.

Noticing the symbols upon Miku's hand her eyes widened yet again before she felt a horrible and strong energy, as if the life was being taken she quickly closed her eyes, placing either hand on both sides of her headphones while they glowed. A barrier suddenly formed around both the Man and Miyuki herself, although from the blast, when it made contact with the shield she was blasted back in through the wood of the tree, and another, followed by another before hitting a hard large rock.

"E-eug!"

The girl winced hard, coughing up blood. Trying to keep the barrier up while her vision blurred, the rock had hit her hard against the back of the head, luckily, if she was hit any harder then it could of probably resorted in to death.

Her hands shook still trying to keep the barrier up before the shield flashed, disappearing in small particles before she fell to the ground near to loosing consciousness as she landed with a hard thump.

Hon Hon Baguette.
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:41 pm
48 watched as the female disappeared within seconds before his eyes, He was fully aware of the technique she used but that 48's usefulness run it's course, He grabbed his head and then snapped his neck, instantly killing himself.

Where his journey ended, the original 48's journey continued. 48 was interrupted by the kid as he ran away from 48 successfully. He wasn't fast enough to evade 48's senses and he wasn't fast enough to elude the very wise 48. Instead, 48 rubbed his forehead and tried searching for his remaining strength, he had instantly realized that his clone had killed himself and decided that he couldn't afford to play anymore, he simply ran out of patience. 48 moves with speed rivaling a shunpo and reached the pair of humans as soon as he noticed the guy jumping down from the branches. 48's goof of a frown became very stern. " I. . . Warned you" 48 said after surrounding his right forearm with with his red lightning like power, it didn't make a crackling sound or a buzzing sound or even a static noise; instead it emitted a very annoying high pitched noise that sounded similar to the chime of a bell that was constant. As he hunched forward to jump towards the man the Arrancar his dupe socialized earlier with showed up in front of him conversing with the two humans. 48 hadn't the patience to listen to this and now his murderous intent was redirected at the hollow simply because he was annoyed with how the female used her powers earlier so irresponsibly and started to destroy life where ever she walked. 48 moved his arm at full speed to attempt to place his hand on the female shoulder and after he was surrounded by a dark aura which claimed most of the area around him and continued to do so as if it was a growing bubble; 48 ignored this and awaited for what was to come next, if he was successful in placing his hand on her shoulder he would instantly leave a bit of his power in her body for later use.

Seconds later he was pushed by a force, pushed so hard that he was sent back several dozen feet. His flight stopped shirt when he slammed into a tree. When he landed on the ground after his flight his lungs were punctured by one of his ribs after it had broken off from it's cage. 48 spat up blood but knew he had to act immediately so he quickly bit into his forearm and repaired his organ quickly and dissolved his rib by breaking apart it's structure and reforging it back in place. 48 snorted and then lifted himself up, ashamed that he was tossed like a ragdoll but pretty much used to it in his line of work. He used speed rivaling a shunpo once more to appear back in his original place behind the Arrancar and grunted before speaking out. "That was rude" He said taking out his combat knife from its holster attached to his belt. "I'm 48 and I'm going to Rape you Ms. Hollow, you walk around destroying this world of mine and you do so without regard for anything living, I'm General Commander for Force Feedback and I no longer have any room for subtlety or kindness." 48 said attaching wire to the end of his combat knife and then throwing it at the Arrancar while holding onto the wire itself.

Grand
Grand
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:20 pm
After being blasted back, the man got up and looked at the uncounsoice girl."thank you" he wimpered in a soft tone and turned around. he noticed that the strange man who threatened him before was now fighting the evil girl. He ran out into the clearing toward the demonic girl and raised his spirit pressure as high as he could in order to hide the other girl's now low energy.

i better help him he thought to himself as he pulled out quite a large and dull katana. it was much longer and wider thn usual ones, and the front end poing was dulled. He has been running to much, and running now wont save them, he could tell that this evil little demon was much stronger than the other man, now as his time to fight.

He jumped up forward and got ready to swing his blade at the demonic girl.

"We're being your balls untill you grow some."(Nickcca/ June 25, 2011. 5:48pm)
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
That Mistake. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/100That Mistake. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:17 pm

Miku Midknight Zatsune

~ You can't stop the decay. All will fall apart to make way for my lady's kingdom of death ~

"humph" Miku merely let out a disappointed noise as she noticed she was being ganged up on. Seriously, where's the one on one sportsmanship? Actually that mattered little as Miku herself was capable on destroying armies on her own. As soon as the blast hit her targets, a third power was sensed upon collision but this wasn't going to take her by surprise. Seeing this guy suddenly on the offensive, Miku uttered "Fool" under her breath and the sounds of a sonido shuddered through the air so that the two attackers wouldn't get the better of her.

While the rain still fell and darkness was starting to envelope the clearing, Miku made her potentially fatal move. She heard what 48 had to say and only laughed at his remarks. Using her sonido to move to nearby tree out of their sensing range and then across a few more to get back into the fray in about 5 seconds, Miku appeared right behind 48 with energy pulsing right around her entire arm. "Your the one... thats about to get raped!" and with that's aid, an energy blast shot from her thrusted arm right towards 48's back and if he got out of the way, it would go right towards the other guy whop had swung at her earlier. "Both of you need to know your place..."

Right after firing and saying her second line, Miku sonido away once more to a different tree about a minute walking distance from where they were fighting. "One more thing..." And then she was gone again, but this time right in front of Miyuki. "Girl... you've caused mke a little bit of trouble having your boyfriends attack me. Prepare to die as well" And with that, Miku grabbed a hold of a black handle on her side within a long silver scabbard. yanking out out, the entire blade was black as well but with some scientific pattern going up it. The blade was drawn, and then swung right at Miyuki attempting to remove her head.

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:47 pm
During the time the girl was unconscious it seemed as if the sounds around her had become part of a dream of some sort? The explosions, the wind, the crying birds and the crying Nature. Everything was a part of this dream, one of the strangest ones that Miyuki had ever had.

All she dreamed about was the Sakura trees, she could hear people fighting but nothing was in sight at all.
But in this dream, she was some sort of spirit. Her clothes lit up within this place, they lit up almost as if it was full of energy.

She could of done anything within this dream but she chose to stay by that huge Sakura tree.
She didn't know why she was so attached to it....she just was. She watched the fish swim in the lake, the birds in the trees, the rabbit hopping around. It was all so peaceful....

Although, this dream...soon turned in to a nightmare, the Sakura tree began decaying, everything around her turned to black, like she was in living hell.
Her eyes widened slightly at all this, covering her ears at the screams of pain around her.

She soon had felt a presence though, an evil one and it was close to her. Close to her not just in this horrible nightmare...but in reaity too. The winds picked up in the nightmare before her eyes shot open into reality, shocked to see the incoming attack. Was she going to die? At a last resort the girl moved her head back, trying her best to dodge this attack.

Hon Hon Baguette.
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:35 pm
48 was thwarted in his attempt to attack the female Hollow, but he wasn't without his plan B. He knew of her speed and knew that hiting her with his knife was less than possible with the speed of which he threw it, he cleverly pulled it used his power to detach it from the wire, but after the girl withdrew from his attack he noticed that there was a man on the other side, he attempted to attack the girl and was now a target of 48's blade. 48's eyes widened, the man was not 48's intended target; thus 48 wasn't going to allow him to be hurt by his own blade, 48 used his shunpo like speed to travel around under the blade so he could tackle the man out of the way; if he was successful in connecting his action with the kid then the knife would have went en route, btu unfortunately the blade itself was consumed by a dark projectile from behind. 48's eyes widened as the bolt passed above his head but quickly used his middle finger and index finger to activate the ability he had so cleverly hid inside the shoulder of the hollow woman who's shoulder he touched just before being thrown by that force attack of hers.

48 manipulated his ability to change quickly turn to ice the blood that ran through her shoulder and it's cells, the ice that occupied the shoulder wasn't regular ice, it was an ice that dissolved anything touching it; meaning that within minutes her entire shoulder would have dissolved off of her torso along with her arm if she allowed it to go with the shoulder; after crashing on the ground 48's plan was to lift himself up and focus on his power surged through both himself and the female hollow, he temporarily deactivated what was going through his body so that it wouldn't take the same effect, and grabbed the ground below his feet so he could edit it's molecular structure. This was incredibly difficult for 48; for he hasn't edited the structures of such a massive land in quite some time and last time he attempted such an act he ended up losing the right side of his body temporarily. As he used his ability to edit it's structure he made it so that the area below his feet was more like rubber and where his feet were positioned was attacked to the rubber like setting; He lifted his hand and then grabbed the ground so he could pull himself down stretching the rubber as much as he could; then within a few seconds he let go and with a jump and a pwoerful boost he was sent flying towards the Hollow who may have still been preparing to attack the female, if the hollow would pull through with her attack on the girl then she may nto have enough time to prevent catastrophic damage to her shoulder. All was irrelevant to 48 anyway, For all he wanted was to kill this disease before it got any further in destroying the land. In three seconds he was a foot less in arms reach of the hollow female and he capitalized on that by shooting his fist forward and firing a fast projectile at her back, this was his power once again and it wouldn't do any damage on contact; but merely linger in her body as his first surge of power did.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum