Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Snake
Snake
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fortunate Sons [Lukas/Mikhail]  Left_bar_bleue0/0Fortunate Sons [Lukas/Mikhail]  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fortunate Sons [Lukas/Mikhail]  Empty Fortunate Sons [Lukas/Mikhail]

Thu Feb 29, 2024 1:35 pm
Lukas Ätherisch

THE CITY OF LIGHTS
-----

Shuddering as he breathed, Lukas sat cross-legged, the small quarters of his backyard razed clean around him. His focus was elsewhere, closed eyes and tight lips a product of the rare thought for self improvement. Doctor advised and therapeutically recommended; the kind of treatment you give to a wounded veteran. Meditation by any other name, but for Lukas? Another way to shelf his frustration into something he'd consider worthwhile.

His reiatsu stretching skywards, tight against his skin before it leaped towards the sky - a sword stabbing towards god, if he existed. Not that such thoughts concerned him. If god were real, he had been dead for a long time.

Slowly now. The surge of spiritual power began to shrink, pulling itself back towards the man as it stretched away from his skin, blossoming outwards to feel at reiraku. An enormous hand, feeling outwards for the threads that stitched across the stadt. For a moment, he felt aware, and then it dissapeared, eyes opening as his reiatsu vanished.

Arrancar and shinigami, their filth hung at the edge of his mind as he stood, but another thread hung in focus. Alien, for a quincy. With an ember of curiosity, Lukas swung a furred, navy blue jacket across his stump, and made his way into the stadt.

A shift in the day, the sun sliding towards noon as he found his man. The street bustled around them as Lukas elbowed his way, a tap with the back of his knuckles addressing Mikhail's back. "Where'd you crawl out from, waffenbruder?"

256 words | | let me know if this works for you or not

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fortunate Sons [Lukas/Mikhail]  Left_bar_bleue16000/1Fortunate Sons [Lukas/Mikhail]  Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Fortunate Sons [Lukas/Mikhail]  Empty Re: Fortunate Sons [Lukas/Mikhail]

Sat Mar 02, 2024 1:03 am
Fortunate Sons [Lukas/Mikhail]  BTtk1Ap
MIKHAIL DOBROSHTAN

Such magnificence! In stark contrast to the dull cities that marked civilization around much of the rest of the world, or to the wide open plains of Nartia, Mikhail could only look in awe at the white construction of the City of Lights with a reserved wonder. Such was surely the mark of a proud nation; it was no wonder that an order would make its home here.

Before the hand even tapped him, Mikhail's eyes had darted back, spiritual sense all too apparently honed and a decided awareness in his gaze as he turned. Battlefield experience made itself clear, even in spite of the jovial expression the knight wore as he made his reply.

"Hail! I have traveled here from Nartia, having heard word of the Knightly Order of the Stars which calls this place home, and among their ranks quincy. Prior encounters with such honorable folk drew my attention, and so I have come to see what sort of land would put their swords to use."

END POST | KNIGHT OF THE DANCE
Snake
Snake
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fortunate Sons [Lukas/Mikhail]  Left_bar_bleue0/0Fortunate Sons [Lukas/Mikhail]  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Mar 03, 2024 11:17 am
Lukas Ätherisch

THE CITY OF LIGHTS
-----

Nartia? The fuck? A brief moment of confusion cut through Lukas' unwavering stare, like a split yolk. The speed of the man's reaction was little surprise when he got a better look at him; whatever he was wearing, Mikhail was far from a civilian. If anything, his tone and expression were more of a shock, not that the quincy would show it.

"Sternritter caught your interest, huh?" Despite his personal misgivings to the sect, the reputation they gave was good for the Vandenreich. Certainly, they weren't attracting many recruits with the Todgestalten. "Don't know how many swords you'll find, bows and arrows are a bit more common."

Lukas shrugged with the last sentence, or whatever he could manage to resemble one. Oddly enough, he had encountered more and more sword users - melee had become a bit more in fashion, it'd seem. "Any Quincy is welcome here, regardless of whatever or wherever you come from." Extending his hand, Lukas nodded towards the man. Even in his greeting, a weight was in his words, be they disbelief or plain misgivings. "My name's Lukas."

181 words | | fairy tale ass sounding

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fortunate Sons [Lukas/Mikhail]  Left_bar_bleue16000/1Fortunate Sons [Lukas/Mikhail]  Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:35 am
MIKHAIL DOBROSHTAN

"The bow is a noble weapon, to be certain! The man who taught me much of my technqiue was a master of the bow, and so I would hardly think to suggest otherwise in my verbage."

Unwavering and lacking in any apparent misgivings, Mikhail took Lukas' hand firmly to shake, eyes bright even as they made confident contact. This was a man who was, without any doubt, quite sure of who he was.

"I am Sir Mikhail of the Dance, knight of Nartia currently questing on behalf of the Princess Nataliya. The Quincy I have already met from this land have proven exceptional; I have no doubt that you are of similar mettle."

Snake
Snake
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:43 pm
Lukas Ätherisch

THE CITY OF LIGHTS
-----

"Of the..." He understood what the man was saying as words, but they were no aid in his confusion. Lukas managed clemency in his expression, preventing it from souring entirely. "No idea where, or who, any of that is." Letting go of the foreigner's hand, Lukas jabbed a thumb over his shoulder, gesturing with his head in the direction.

"But you're in the stadt now. And if I don't know where you're from, it's a long ass ways away, so you could use a drink. First round's on me." Who the hell had met this man? Where the fuck was there a princess giving quests to quincy? A tumble of thoughts inside his head that, frankly, Lukas did not want to bother with right now. Better to drink them quiet.

Turning, Lukas whistled low before making his way down the street, past the hustling crowds, and into the narrow, poorly lit bar of his choosing. The bartender waving in recognition, he had not particularly bothered to see if Mikhail had followed, but still sat down and ordered the same. "Two pints, two shots bourbon."

184 words | | time to get your ass drunk

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:42 pm
MIKHAIL DOBROSHTAN

Mikhail followed with no doubt seemingly anywhere in his mind, smile still bright as his gaze studied the city and their surroundings. It was so unlike home that a man could hardly help but be captivated, whether by the astounding glamor of the city itself or by the shift in tone as they entered this particular tavern.

"There are certainly few ways better to bond with one's fellow warriors than over drink! I have indeed traveled long to this land, so your generosity is well appreciated."

In spite of his antiquated demeanor, there was no particular confusion to be found in Mikhail as he sat down, as if this was all still perfectly natural. Why shouldn't it be, after all? To drink in the hall was common practice everywhere.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum