Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Yuri VS Kenji. Tough Training. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Yuri VS Kenji. Tough Training. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

Yuri VS Kenji. Tough Training. - Page 2 Empty Re: Yuri VS Kenji. Tough Training.

Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:30 pm
Noticing the change of Yuri's eyes relieved him a fraction as he gripped upon the hilt of his own Zanpakuto before seeing Yuri lunge forwards, his eyes widening a fraction at his speed.

"I-I..."

He began at hearing he should release his Zanpakuto as he watched Yuri jump in the air, at this he moved to the left before watching him begin to fall down to plunge his blade in the ground. Kenji then jumped up in the air himself, onto a branch of a tree.

The sun let out it's last rays of light as the view was magnificent, it let out different colours in the sky and in just under a hour the stars would begin to show and shine.

He couldn't tell Yuri that he couldn't release his Zanpakuto yet. He hid the forming frown appearing in his face as he now, had let down his guard for once while he was lost in thought about his Zanpakuto. Those dreams he had had before, always ended up with when the Zanpakuto was about to say it's name.

Yuri VS Kenji. Tough Training. - Page 2 Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
||Tsukuyomi||
||Tsukuyomi||
The Dark Enforcer

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Yuri VS Kenji. Tough Training. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Yuri VS Kenji. Tough Training. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Yuri VS Kenji. Tough Training. - Page 2 Empty Re: Yuri VS Kenji. Tough Training.

Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:06 pm
Yuri Magnus
"Do Justice and Punish the Unjust"
Vice Captain of the Nibantai

Yuri Looked up at Kenji before Lifting his Zanpakuto from the ground and Placing Teion-en onto his left shoulder. His eyes narrow towards him as he notices the slight fright upon his face. Sighing softly in a Nonchalant way, The Dark Enforcer placing his right hand on to his hip before saying aloud towards Kenji.

"Are you gonna come fight me ? Or are you gonna Wallow in the Fact that you can't Release your zanpakuto ?"

Yuri would then Lunge towards the Tree Kenji was residing in and Swung his zanpakuto at the Base, Cutting the tree down with almost no Effort. He would then Shunpo from position to appear in front of kenji at an Aerial standpoint before Front flipping downward, Blade first towards his chest. With the Sun now departing, The moon began to rise from the west before it gave the surroundings a Twilightic Feel. Yuri Personally loved the moon as he reminded him of the days within Rukongai.

Yuri VS Kenji. Tough Training. - Page 2 Cfxvcxvgcx_zpsfisagwqu
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:16 pm
"I-I CAN release my Zanpakuto!"

The boy argued before gripping onto the hilt, he'd show him...he'd show that he can too release a Zanpakuto...

"Awake..Zanpakuto!"

He said boldly, nothing, nothing happened. His face turned red with embarrasment before noticing Yuri had cut down a tree, looking like it was a piece of cake.

He jumped back, the moment he noticed Yuri shunpo against hima s he placed his Zanpakuto in a diagonal way in aim to calsh against the blade of Yuri's Zanpakuto, if this was succesful he would then use Hado 1 # sho to push him back.

When on earth was this guy going to stop? He had now lost time of how long it had been but he didn't even seem out of breath. Compared to Kenji yet again he was exhausted...

Hon Hon Baguette.
||Tsukuyomi||
||Tsukuyomi||
The Dark Enforcer

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:46 pm
Yuri Magnus
"Do Justice and Punish the Unjust"
Vice Captain of the Nibantai

Yuri was then Fired from his position where they Clashed Blades towards the Impending wall behind him as he Smashes through it. Appearing out of the Rubble with his head Bleeding down the right side, The Dark Enforcer then Lifts his Zanpakuto upon his shoulder as it Reverts into its Dormant State. Using his right hand, he would then Wipe the blood away from his line of Vision before taking a deep breathe and chuckling slightly.

"Alright thats enough...You got me finally. We're gonna do this again soon"

He would then begin to walk out of the Second Squad Training Barracks- His Long black hair fluttering behind him as he did so. Yuri then stopped before looking back at Kenji with a Smug grin as he Mutters.

"Next Time, Fight me like you mean it...Like your Life Depends on it"

Yuri VS Kenji. Tough Training. - Page 2 Cfxvcxvgcx_zpsfisagwqu
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:21 pm
//The end I guess? XD

Hon Hon Baguette.
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:07 am
Archived.

Hon Hon Baguette.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum