Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Leona Gaiden: Kindling[Solo]  Left_bar_bleue0/0Leona Gaiden: Kindling[Solo]  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Leona Gaiden: Kindling[Solo]  Empty Leona Gaiden: Kindling[Solo]

Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:01 am
Leona Gaiden: Kindling[Solo]  Du77Ixu

Leona

Meager feet moved ceaselessly through the endless expanse of sand. Ever observant leonine eyes swept the surrounding area, confirming the presence of small prey and large prey alike. Ensuring that no beast would catch her unawares, she carefully navigated the desert. Hueco Mundo required a diligent mind to survive. A savage land demanded a crafty mind and a strong will. A realm dictated by the law of "eat or be eaten."

That was the law of this realm, and she was far from foolish enough to assume she was strong enough to shift its relentless tides in her fervor. No, to control that, strength was required. Currently, she simply didn't cut it. As always, that gnawed away at her. She was capable of so much more and yet she hardly amounted to anything more than a follower among a sea of beasts.

"Tch. How else am I going to eat then?"

In the distance, her gaze traveled toward a group of hollows in a clearing, each distinct in size. Some were small and meager, others tall and lanky. Leona stealthily moved behind a tall spire of rock, using her eyes to pinpoint when and where to strike. Finally, she would be able to eat. This group couldn't be any more dangerous than the others she chanced across so far, but perhaps that was simply mindful thinking on her part. Musings of a brash mind desperate for an elusive meal. From the center of her mouth, she generates a cero in preparation for her attack, directly launching her blast at the first target that caught her eye.

END POST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Leona Gaiden: Kindling[Solo]  Left_bar_bleue0/0Leona Gaiden: Kindling[Solo]  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Leona Gaiden: Kindling[Solo]  Empty Re: Leona Gaiden: Kindling[Solo]

Sun Jun 23, 2024 8:56 am

Granleon

"Sneaking around for your prey again instead of seeking my assistance, hm? Truly, you are far too stubborn for your own good. And yet, that rebellious spirit of yours might be the one trait that lends itself to personal improvement in a place like this."

An enormous lion appeared behind her in a flash, his large paw pressing into her frame. Granleon. An advanced Adjuchas. His intelligence and disposition belied his imposing frame. Considering their gap in strength, he could easily crush this petulant brat with his palm, but despite her protests, she was important to him. Though he valued his well-being over most of his kind, there were the select few who he considered worthy enough to call his companions. Indeed, he found the rebellious spirit of hers to be admirable, a gateway to true evolution. And that is why he allowed her to walk among him and his select few. Turning his eyes to the array of hollows moving about, he tilted his head.

"What did you intend to do against so many, little one? A cero would've alerted them, and you'd probably be dead by now. A mere appetizer at most. A hollow with nothing to their name. Was that your intent?"

END POST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 23, 2024 9:13 am
Leona Gaiden: Kindling[Solo]  Du77Ixu

Leona

"!?"

An attempt to hunt was thwarted again. Whatever attempt at a cero she intended to employ was promptly snuffed out by this overgrown asshole and his large paws. Goddamit. Where did he get off thinking he could still boss her around? She was improving now. She could communicate. There was no need to stick around him and his group.

The rudimentary blast flew off into the distance, alerted the prey she had her eyes on, and they all escaped with their lives for the moment. Great, now she was in the presence of an overgrown bastard who called her a "friend" and she was still hungry. Rumbling around under his paw, she attempted to bite into his skin and puncture his steellike flesh, but to no avail. A defeated sigh was accompanied by a growl, and she slammed her paws into the ground.

"Piss off, Gran. If it was you, you could do it easily. It gets real tiring following others around for prey. And why seek your help, huh? I'm not that dumb to think you or one of your "own" wouldn't devour me if you got hungry enough. Better to cut ties and work alone. If I die, at least I'm not getting stabbed in the back."

END POST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 23, 2024 9:53 am

Granleon

"Why do you wound me so, little one? I would never betray you. If I wanted to eat you, I would've done so from the very moment we crossed paths. Even if my hunger grew to such a level that I'd contemplate eating my own kind, you'd be the last."

Gran noted that futile attempt at piercing his skin, his voice booming with laughter. It was a voice akin to that of a lion's roar. His paw maintained its position on her back as he watched her potential prey dart off into the distance.

Though they were likely never to be seen again, he had intended to go hunting today for better prey. If Leona was disappointed in her loss, she would not have to worry for long. She was right. He could handle almost anything that came his way.

After all, he had earned his strength after several hunts, several battles that nearly saw him become someone else's meal. Mastering one's ability to kill in a place like this was paramount. Death would follow if one faltered in that one principle. Lifting his paw from her form finally, he simply gazed down at her, amusement coloring his fierce eyes.

"It is not unwise to be suspicious of those who surround you or flock toward you. That way of thinking is certainly justified, but my word is not so insincere. It would be a genuine shame to see you hunted down as a result of your foolish stubbornness, Leona. Like I said, you are destined for so much more. Now, let us resume our hunt, shall we?"

END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum