Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Relaxation at last (Stella/Sabriel)  - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0Relaxation at last (Stella/Sabriel)  - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Relaxation at last (Stella/Sabriel)  - Page 6 Empty Re: Relaxation at last (Stella/Sabriel)

Sun Apr 21, 2024 12:06 pm

"There's a local place that I had tried last night! Also you guys can grow stuff in hueco mundo?"
Stella would smile brightly as she would grab the woman by the hand, and drag her off into the sunset towards the town. She had came out her the other day, and had a good local place she'd like to take sabriel to. They didn't close for another couple hours, so she would rush with the woman hand in hand excited to have a new friend. Stella was slowly beginning to find her own confidence, and she had many realizations recently. Her new friend seemed to enjoy her company, and that made her happy.

Kinda like her friend Stella realized she wants to be there for people. To try to make other people happy, but she has to try to worry about herself as well. She can't bring others happiness if she's down so often.
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Relaxation at last (Stella/Sabriel)  - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0Relaxation at last (Stella/Sabriel)  - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Relaxation at last (Stella/Sabriel)  - Page 6 Empty Re: Relaxation at last (Stella/Sabriel)

Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:43 am
Relaxation at last (Stella/Sabriel)  - Page 6 SsMLBbB

SABRIEL VENTRESS

“There are certain plants that grow there but from what I can tell, most of them do not taste all that nice. I do not think that Hueco Mundo was meant to be a place where good food is supposed to be found.” Sabriel replied with a laugh. “I admit that I quite often take back food from here and send it back there or I send a few of my…well, I guess you could call them followers to pick up some for me.”

She did not expect Stella to be so eager to move off but the Arrancar was more than happy to go along with her newest friend. Sabriel had all the time in the world, after all and she had not planned on returning to Hueco Mundo that day anyway. Her excursions in the human world brought her so much pleasure and in truth, it was a far more fun place then where she called home. There were few there who she could call friends, which did get awfully tiring after a while.

DEVILISH DESIRES

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum