Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Friends night out! (Stella/Sabriel)  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Friends night out! (Stella/Sabriel)  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Friends night out! (Stella/Sabriel)  - Page 3 Empty Re: Friends night out! (Stella/Sabriel)

Thu May 02, 2024 11:53 am
Stella would nod as she would try the steps as she had been instructed. Doing these correctly she would smile finding it hard not to keep a smile on her face as they were actually dancing. Truthfully when she had invited sab to dance she had no idea how it would go. But this is turning out to be much more fun because she isn't messing up.

She'd wait patiently for the next steps as she would watch her partner. Wanting to make sure that she was also having a good time.

"Well, I'm honored to join those who have had the opportunity to dance with you, Sab."
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Friends night out! (Stella/Sabriel)  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Friends night out! (Stella/Sabriel)  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Friends night out! (Stella/Sabriel)  - Page 3 Empty Re: Friends night out! (Stella/Sabriel)

Thu May 02, 2024 12:31 pm
Friends night out! (Stella/Sabriel)  - Page 3 SsMLBbB

SABRIEL VENTRESS

Another smile crossed Sabriel’s face too as Stella easily managed to handle the first steps without any issue. She was quite the graceful dancer and the Arrancar was pleased to see her with such a happy and confident look upon her face. That was what this was all about, after all and the dark haired woman was glad that the redhead was enjoying herself. That in itself brought a tingle of joy down Sabriel’s spine and a laugh escaped her lips.

“I am honoured to be the one who gets to teach such a lovely flower as you, my dear.” She replied in a flattering tone, moving in perfect sync with Stella to make it as easy as possible for her.

Once Stella seemed comfortable, Sabriel would explain the other three steps. “Now it is time for you to move forward. It is not all that different to be honest. All you have to do is bring your left foot forward, step to the side with your right and then bring your left so it is beside your right. The opposite of what you just did. That is all there is to the Waltz after that, we just take turns moving forwards and back, moving around in a small area.”

DEVILISH DESIRES

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 02, 2024 12:39 pm
Stella would smile as the blush would creep back on her face, but she wasn't shying away. She would continue to listen to her partner as she would follow the steps, but she would mess up going forward as she would stumble a bit into the woman, but she'd keep herself from falling as she would giggle lightly.

"Sorry about that sab."

She'd say as they would try it again, and this time Stella would manage to do it correctly. Once done correctly shebwould smile once more feeling a little brave as She'd speak.

"Dance is alot easier when you have such a good partner I suppose."
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 02, 2024 1:10 pm

SABRIEL VENTRESS

The Arrancar appeared unflappable as Stella almost fell into her, simply chuckling a bit and helping her dance partner to stay on her feet. She did not mind at all and a little trip was more than normal for new dancers. She would simply continue to lead, spinning them around as the dance resumed, happy that Stella was getting the hang of the movements. It was easy in truth and once she felt Stella was confident, Sabriel would start to lead them across the hall although the steps would not change. The dark haired woman was in control and did her best to help her friend as best she could.

“I have most certainly had partners in the past who have made it more difficult. It takes two to tango, as humans like to say and if one does not cooperate, it makes dancing a nightmare. You are doing wonderfully, my dear.” Sabriel answered in a complimentary tone.

DEVILISH DESIRES

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 02, 2024 1:50 pm
Stella would keep going with the dance as she would smile. it was becoming more fun as they Speed up as she would continue to do well with the dance. Still not trying to step on her feet she'd look at the woman in front of her as she would now make it her goal to get her to blush atleast once.

Stella is usually the blushing mess in front of others, so for once she wanted to win a embarrassment competition as they would keep going. Stella would think about what she could potentially say as she would land on something she things Veralia may have said.

"You keep letting me have fun, and you just might not have to wait much longer."

Damn the opposite effect of what she was going for as her face would darken, but she would let out a giggle.

"I guess I'm not the best talker huh."
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 02, 2024 2:07 pm

SABRIEL VENTRESS

The words of the Quincy would have an effect on Sabriel but probably not what she had in mind. For as two kept dancing, Sabriel would add a spinning move into their routine, resulting in the Arrancar being behind Stella, an arm wrapped around her waist, while the other was still held in Stella’s. It was certainly still considered a dance manoeuvre but one that would look a little more intimate that the Waltz. She knew that it would probably embarrass Stella a little but if the Quincy was feeling playful then Sabriel could be as well.

Placing her lips beside the ear of her dance partner, she would utter, her body still moving to the beat of the music. “I think that you are a lovely talker and if you want to tease me then go right ahead. Just remember that I have a long memory and if you make such a promise then I might just collect.” Her tone was actually rather light and cheerful though, with a touch of desire mixed in. A giggle escaped her lips then, as she moved herself back in position so that they could continue to dance.

DEVILISH DESIRES

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 02, 2024 2:19 pm
Stella shouldn't haven even attempted she would think as she was span into that position. She would blush deeply at the comment, but she wouldn't let it affect her as she would feel a shiver go up her spine as she could feel the breath on her ear. Gasping lightly she would feel her throat go dry as she was span back around into the normal waltz. continuing to Dance Stella was a bit more nervous now, but she wasn't freaking out.

"Well, what if I wanted you to collect on the promise?"

Stella would ask pushing a little further passed her usual flirt zone. When she thinks a little she means a ton as she would keep her eyes on the woman in front of her. Making sure not to step on her feet she would take a deep breath.

"R..really not used to talking like that."

As a awkward giggle would leave her lips.
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 02, 2024 2:40 pm

SABRIEL VENTRESS

To see Stella flirt so sweetly brought another chuckle from the Arrancar. She was almost too adorable and Sabriel could not help but be enchanted by it. To come across such an innocent woman was incredibly rare and frankly, it made Stella stand out from all those that she met recently. She could not think of anyone as cute as the Quincy when it came to personality and the blush colouring her cheeks only caused her to be more beautiful physically. Sabriel had to admit that it was becoming more difficult to control herself but she had been playing the game long enough to do so.

“You should do so more often, as I am sure that you could capture the heart of whomever you wished.” Sabriel answered with a smile. “For women like us, who like to spread happiness and joy, it is a valuable skill to be able to sweet talk those we meet.”

Continuing to lead the dance, Sabriel would occasionally add a new little twist into the mix although she was moving them at such a speed that she was sure Stella would be fine. It was just a case of slowly introducing her to the art form.

She would then add. “If you would like me to collect then by all means keep the sweet talk going. You are adorable beyond belief when you flirt.”

DEVILISH DESIRES

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 02, 2024 2:54 pm
Stella would smile at her as they would continue to dance. Her times in Japan were going to be remembered fondly as she would keep the twists going. She didn't mind getting moved sound like that, and thr dance was becoming stesdily.more fun as she would speak.

"I can only handle so much sweet talk like that at once though. I don't wanna overheat."

As she would continue with the dance she was bringing genuine with what she said. Her face was warm from the constant blushing, and she wasn't sure why she thought she could get the arancar to blush.
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 02, 2024 3:13 pm

SABRIEL VENTRESS

The smile on Sabriel’s face became a smirk as Stella admitted her embarrassment, understanding completely as to how the Quincy was feeling. It was nice to see her coming out of her shell more though and the Arrancar would attempt to continue doing just that. Honestly, she thought that her redheaded friend had come on leaps and bounds from their first meeting, even though it had only been a few days ago. Stella seemed more confident in herself and Sabriel hoped that it would remain that way. The young woman had such a fun filled life before her, one that did not need to be ruled by self doubt.

That being said, Sabriel would change the dynamic a little bit, as the arm that was on Stella’s shoulder would move so that it was wrapped around the Quincies waist instead, bringing them closer together. She had no real idea if Stella actually desired the Arrancar to follow through with all the flirting but Sabriel knew it would be fun finding out.

“Do not worry about that. There is no one else here but us.” Her words on face value sounded silly considering but when thought about more deeply, she was referring to the fact that those around them meant nothing.

DEVILISH DESIRES

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum