Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Location, Location, Location... [Yumiko/Violet] Left_bar_bleue1570/100Location, Location, Location... [Yumiko/Violet] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Location, Location, Location... [Yumiko/Violet] Empty Location, Location, Location... [Yumiko/Violet]

Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:41 pm
Location, Location, Location... [Yumiko/Violet] Vi_PostingHeader10
Enter: Violet Gardner | The Rebellious Runaway

There was a new kind of frustration growing in Violet the more she trained. Her weapon was slowly being adapted to her size and her handling was getting better, but any time she wanted to try something new, someone would get to close. She was okay with burning herself, or blowing her own hands off, but the idea of doing it to someone else terrified her. She kept getting pushed further and further down the beach as tourist season set in. Soon, she had nowhere to practice, especially if the sun was still up. When night came, the cool air pushed people back inside, so she could utilize that, but it wasn't like she was cold resistant. She couldn't handle it for long. Now, she wanted to find a new place to train... one that wouldn't be overcrowded by strangers that could get hurt... But how to find it?

Violet was sitting on a metal bench not far from the sands, watching as families and friends took over the spot she had been training in for the last couple of months. It was nice seeing them have fun, but it halted all of her progress. The most she could do now is stare out over the water... bored as hell.

End Post
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Location, Location, Location... [Yumiko/Violet] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Location, Location, Location... [Yumiko/Violet] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Location, Location, Location... [Yumiko/Violet] Empty Re: Location, Location, Location... [Yumiko/Violet]

Mon May 27, 2024 5:24 pm
Location, Location, Location... [Yumiko/Violet] M3tlKQc

YUMIKO KAMENASHI

The beach... A wonderful place for fun in the sun. Sadly, fun in the sun normally didn't include training especially the kind of training that was required for any being like a Quincy. A particular young Quincy happened to be cruising by when she saw a woman who looked like someone who was not there to have the usual fun in the sun; at least for a beach. While Yumiko did recognize this purple haired woman as a Quincy, she didn't know of her; not truly. Not to mention, she was staring out into the water...

This woman, whoever she was, appeared to be someone who had a great deal of purpose in mind; and a whole plan ahead. However, her plan, if it was meant to be here, appeared to be obstructed by the happy beach goers. Yumiko pulled her motorcycle around, the sound of her engine likely announcing her approach. With a few movements, Yumiko parked her motorcycle and switched it off. Without missing a beat, Yumiko then removed her helmet and looked upon the woman who seemed to be staring out at the ocean. Yumiko lowered her kickstand and walked over to the woman whose name was Violet, albeit Yumiko didn't yet know that. With a gentle tap on the shoulder, Yumiko used that small action to fully obtain the woman's attention.

"Excuse me... It's likely not my business, but are you okay?"

END POST | PRODIGAL DAUGHTER

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Location, Location, Location... [Yumiko/Violet] Left_bar_bleue1570/100Location, Location, Location... [Yumiko/Violet] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Location, Location, Location... [Yumiko/Violet] Empty Re: Location, Location, Location... [Yumiko/Violet]

Wed May 29, 2024 2:17 pm

Violet didn’t hear anyone coming, even the stopping motorcycle. Her mind was elsewhere and deep in thought about her training and where else she could go. She wasn’t expecting to be interrupted when suddenly Violet was pulled from her thoughts by the tap on her shoulder. She tensed and glanced over to see two eyes looking at her. Relieved it was another woman, she perked up, smiling.

“Yeah, I’m alright, just lost in thought, that’s all,” Violet said and stretched her arms high above her head. “Sorry, did you want the bench? I can move.”

End Post
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Location, Location, Location... [Yumiko/Violet] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Location, Location, Location... [Yumiko/Violet] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Jun 05, 2024 9:18 pm

YUMIKO KAMENASHI

Yumiko was glad to know that the woman before her was okay. However, despite the reassurance that she was alright, Yumiko still believed that something was a bit up. The way she was staring at the beach and the way she seemed to be holding herself before Yumiko had brought her back to her senses. Yumiko tilted her head a tiny bit before she shook her head gently.

"No, I'm good. Thanks though! I just... I thought you looked like you had your whole day planned, and then it was swept away."

Yumiko tilted her head again before she rubbed the back of her head sheepishly. She really shouldn't be so frank with a complete stranger. However, the way the woman looked, despite that smile, she seemed like her plan of the day had been torn away from her before she could act on it. Not to mention, she didn't seem wholly dressed for the beach.

"I'm sorry if that seems too forward of me, but you did look a little down, to me. If I was wrong, I do honestly apologize."

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 06, 2024 1:31 pm

Even though the offer was denied, Violet stood up anyway. She stretched, a light pop being heard from her back before relaxing. Looking at Yumiko, Violet raised an eyebrow. Did she really wear every emotion on her face like that, or was this woman reading her mind and being dishonest about it? With the number of enhanced people running about these days, Violet would not be surprised by someone being able to read minds. “Yeah, unless you did something wrong, there ain't a need for an apology. I was gonna keep trainin’ here, but I ain’t flinging around a weapon with families hanging about. So, did you actually do somethin' wrong?”

End Post
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 06, 2024 4:26 pm

YUMIKO KAMENASHI

"No, I did nothing wrong. I just didn't want to be presumptuous..."

Yumiko rubbed the back of her head some, clearly Yumiko wasn't exactly a woman who was good at conversing with others; especially strangers. Shyness, social awkwarndness, whatever it may be, Yumiko was never that great with conversations. However, she was very good at appraising the body language of others, how they acted and reacted thanks to how their day went. Yumiko soon gave a small shrug after she considered Violet's suspicion. Indeed, Yumiko was no mind reader, but often one could guess what someone was thinking based on the way they moved or acted; and Violet did indeed seem like her day had been pulled out from under her, sounded like it had too.

"Sadly, no... It's best not to swing weaponry around families and civilians... they tend to call the police and then everything gets more complicated."

Yumiko watched Violet for a few more moments before she moved away long enough to bring her motorcycle closer. The Quincy gently patted the seat on her motorcycle and gestured to Violet. Yumiko then sat down upon her motorcycle calmly before she looked at Violet and smiled warmly.

"Well... If you want a proper place to train, I do know a place. Could always go to the Vandenreich's training and sparring areas. If you want, I can take you there. It's a better place to swing around a weapon; much safer than, ya know... the beach."

Yumiko smiled sheepishly before she straddled her bike and flipped up the kickstand, using her legs to keep the rather large motorcycle up and balanced. With one small adjustment, Yumiko smiled and extended a hand towards Violet and offered the woman a handshake.

"I'm Yumiko Kamenashi, by the way. Nice to meet you~"

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 06, 2024 8:31 pm

“… This city is so weird,” Violet muttered, looking at the second seat on the motorcycle, debating whether she would follow this girl. She didn’t answer and was silent for a bit longer, until Yumiko introduced herself. “I’m Violet… Violet Gardner…”

Violet still hesitated, but then shrugged. Whatever. Time to go to an unfamiliar place with a stranger. At least it was a woman, so she didn’t have to worry about certain problems again… “Alright, why not?” Violet said and hopped on the back of the bike. “So, where exactly is this place?” Violet asked as she pulled out her cell phone and sent a quick text to Solomon. She wouldn’t be caught unaware again.

"Oh, and let's take a picture real fast." Violet said, insisting on a selfie with the two of them on the bike. Once the picture was taken, she sent that off to Solomon too.

End Post
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 06, 2024 10:23 pm

YUMIKO KAMENASHI

Yes, Yumiko did realize how weird this all seemed... and she herself even felt weird about her wording and how she did things. But, thanks to a bit of social awkwardness, somehow they made it through a conversation! And immediately Violet was suspicious of being kidnapped. Yumiko could slam her head into her motorcycle for how stupidly she went into this conversation. But! Yumiko decided to stick with her guns and show that she wasn't suspicious, just a little awkward.

"It's near the Vandenreich headquarters, just some training arenas and gyms."

Once Violet was upon the motorcycle, had sent a text to someone, and also asked for a picture, which Yumiko of course posed for; it was a selfie of course! After that was all said and done, Yumiko kicked on her motorcycle, and pulled out helmets for the both of them. After Violet had hers on, Yumiko had already donned her own helmet, the young Quincy set off with Violet in tow. Their destination wasn't far.

Yumiko rode through the streets with evident ease, humming to the music that was playing in her helmet. It was a relatively swift ride, and a comfortable one. Yumiko's bike was, after all, a bit larger than most motorcycles; but it was Yumiko's pride and joy. Within 15 minutes of travel, Yumiko parked outside of the facilities she had mentioned. Without breaking a beat, Yumiko had lowered her kickstand and slid off the motorcycle after waiting for Violet to disembark as well. With their helmets put away, Yumiko would lead the way into the facility.

"And here we are... I've had a couple of spars with a co-worker of mine, but mostly I just work on my form and try to train my weaknesses."

Yumiko went up to the doors and pulled out a badge, which she swiped against a reader, and unlocked the door for them. Yumiko held the door open for Violet to enter first. Once she had gone through, Yumiko followed her in and allowed a small smile to adorn her lips as her memory returned to her first spar with Solomon. It was a fun one, even if he didn't fight too terribly fair at the end. Eventually, Yumiko brought them to their point of interest. Different rooms that had practice weapons, training dummies, and various other tools to practice with. There were also some weights in the corners of the room. Yumiko sat down on a nearby bench, absentmindedly itching her leg under one of her prosthetics.

"Welp! Here we are, room after room of more space than you could ask for. I hope I didn't come off... Weird; well I probably did. I don't talk to people outside of work or my time at home, honestly... But! This is as good a place as any to train, provided you can get in."

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 08, 2024 11:10 pm

Yumiko’s cooperation helped Violet relax. With her helmet on, she tried to enjoy the ride. The motorcycle was enormous, much bigger than what Violet was used to. When they arrived at the gym, Violet hopped off with excitement, having thoroughly enjoyed the ride. She followed Yumiko inside, nodding to Yumiko, and entering first. In the training room, Violet was impressed by the extensive equipment.

“Well, yeah. It’s not every day someone offers you a ride on their motorcycle just to get some training in,” Violet said, now more relaxed. She knew Solomon was aware of her location and company, so there was no need to panic. “Sorry if asking for all that seemed weird, but I got into some trouble recently and things went…” Violet froze, momentarily reliving the terrifying experience, then shook her head.

“Well, it got bad… Very, very bad, so I have to be careful.”

End Post
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 17, 2024 12:57 pm

YUMIKO KAMENASHI

Yumiko completely understood why the situation was... absolute ass. However, the Quincy simply smiled and shook her head when Violet tried to apologize for everything she did before they took off.

"Stop, there's no need to apologize. This world is a dreadful place, and wanting to be safe is what everyone wants; I don't blame you for a second for doing what you did. Nor do you have to apologize for it."

Yumiko contemplated what Violet said, and briefly thought about patting the woman upon the head or shoulder; but she thought better of it. Some people didn't react all too well to physical contact. So, instead, Yumiko gave her a comforting smile; at least she hoped it was that.

"I hope you have someone to talk to for that... But, how about we find a place where you can actually practice like you wanted to?"

Yumiko gave the woman another smile before she walked towards one of the open training areas, which she once more opened with her badge and gestured for Violet to follow her. After Violet accompanied Yumiko into the training room, Yumiko flicked a few switches, and pressed a few buttons on a small control panel. The lights turned on and rack of practice weapons emerged from the wall within quick succession. Yumiko considered a few more things before a test dummy was soon introduced as well. With that, Yumiko smiled and gestured.

"There ya go! Practice weapons and a dummy to practice against. If you need anything else, just ask."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum