Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru) Left_bar_bleue0/0Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru) Empty Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru)

Wed May 08, 2024 1:41 pm
Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru) Chizuru-banner
CHIZURU HONSHO

It was a beautiful day in Karakura Town and Chizuru found herself sitting outside her favourite restaurant, drinking from an ice cold glass of soda with one hand, while jotting down the occasional sentence in a notepad with the other. She was planning out the next volume of her famous or perhaps infamous erotic book series. Her publisher was practically begging for her to get started with it and while Chizuru was more than glad to do so, his continual nagging was a pain in the ass. Writing couldn’t be rushed and more than that, she was actually about to leave him and sign a deal with a more lucrative publisher anyway.

Looking out across at the busy street before her, Chizuru would pause from her note jotting for a moment and ponder to herself. Her latest class of students were coming along quite nicely and she took a great deal of pride from that. They’d all been so nervous when they’d entered that classroom that day, each sharing that same look of worry regarding their inner Hollow. Yet, looking at them now, it was as if they were completely different people. Confident in themselves and for the brightest of the bunch, reaching a level of understanding with their Hollow which would push them to a whole new level of understanding.

Chuckling at the thought, she’d take another sip of her drink, soon enough falling into her old habit of watching the prettiest woman who happened to be walking by.

ERO SENSAI | END POST

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru) Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru) Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru) Empty Re: Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru)

Sat May 11, 2024 4:44 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru) 6EdIfMt

Hannah was out shopping, and pretty bored. The Seireitei lockdown meant she couldn't get to any of the lessons, and so she was plateauing out on what she could study alone. The grandest mysteries that she knew was out there, just in front of her fingertips were eluding her, and it was maddening. Daisy's support helped her not be reckless in this pursuit of new things, but the old idea was cropping back up...

'Hey, it's Chizuru!' Daisy exclaimed, 'pointing' towards a woman.
'Are you sure? I'd hate to go interrupt a person who isn't even who we think she is' Hannah would reply, looking over in the woman's direction.
'Which of us can actually see the sleeve?' Daisy would reply, a teasing tone that had Hannah walking over and giving a gentle bow.

"Good morning, Honsho-sensei" Hannah would state. She had, in a moment of vanity, cast a gentle illusion over her to make her look more glowing and radiant. Hair, face and clothes spotless and with an air of absolution about her. It was, after all, similar to makeup, so why not?

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru) Left_bar_bleue0/0Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru) Empty Re: Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru)

Sat May 11, 2024 11:43 am
CHIZURU HONSHO

The eyes of the Vizard were honed in on the beautiful blonde woman before she even reached her table, her orbs filled with mirth. There was an incredible beauty to the woman and Chizuru was unable to stop herself from looking. It was difficult enough for her to keep herself focused during her lessons but when she was out and about? Ha. There was little chance of that and as she watched the woman bow politely and speak in such a reverent tone, Chizuru was rather swift in answering.

“Good morning! It sure is a lovely one. Take a seat if you’d like, Miss?” Her tone was cheerful and friendly enough, more than happy to make this lovely woman’s acquaintance. “Would you care for a drink?”

ERO SENSEI | END POST

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru) Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru) Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Fri May 17, 2024 1:39 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru) 6EdIfMt

"Chiza. The similarity of our names, is one thing that attracted me to your work" Hannah would take a seat, and give a gentle smile. Though before she could say anything, the illusion was dropped. Hannah was not exactly ugly by any means, nor was the illusion decidedly changing her appearance, but it did make her look more normal than she was before.

"Hey!" Hannah exclaimed. The one problem with involving Daisy so deeply with her reiatsu flow was the control her spirit had over sustained powers. "I swear, I am going to leave you in a jar of honey for a day" she exclaimed to, what appeared to be, her breasts. And then looked back up to Chizuru.

"I...I, didn't, want to trick you or anything. Just, I thought, you and reputationally, you might, have met much better people and not been interested in me all that much" Hannah stuttered, her fingers jittering as she tried to get through the whole thing.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 17, 2024 2:31 pm
CHIZURU HONSHO

A somewhat wistful smile crossed Chizuru’s face as the woman introduced herself. It made sense that the Vizard’s reputation would precede her but frankly, the beautiful woman before her had nothing to be apologetic or bashful about. A bat of her eyes was the only real reaction she gave to Ms.Chiza’s change in appearance and while the illusion might have faded, the author’s interest in the blonde woman certainly didn’t. There was an almost doll-like gentleness and delicacy to her features, which caused Chizuru’s smile to become more friendly.

“You don’t have anything to worry about on that score. You’re one of the most beautiful women that I’ve ever seen, illusion or no illusion. Trust me on that.”
Her tone was cheerful and if the woman’s hearing was keen enough, there would be a trace of something else as well. “I’m more than happy to hear that you've sampled my books. I hope that you’ve enjoyed them so far.”

Chizuru would glance at the woman’s form for a moment, admiring the natural beauty of the blonde before her. There’d been no lie in the Vizard’s words. This woman was gorgeous.

ERO SENSEI | END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum