Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Elegy of the Hero(Stella/Ichigo)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Elegy of the Hero(Stella/Ichigo)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Elegy of the Hero(Stella/Ichigo)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Elegy of the Hero(Stella/Ichigo)

Sun May 12, 2024 5:12 pm
Unlike some others she knew in the Vandenreich she would let the idea simmer in her head. If this was Veralia would she do this? If it was Natasha, Solomon, Sabriel, Meni? She'd take a moment as she didn't want him to leave before she would answer.

"Honestly I would probably respect whatever they would want me to do. I don't think they would want me to be a massive target to save them. as much as I would want to, and trust me I would want to. I couldn't go against their will like that.

Stella would continue on in her head as she doesn't think any of her friends would want her to do that even if they were going to pass on. Frankly the way she thought about it is they would move on to a for the most part happier place. Most of them could be moved into the soul society, and she hasn't heard anyone say it's miserable there.

"I think that even if they were to pass away. I would still have their memories, and I think they would want me to keep those. They would live on with me in my heart, my mind. I don't think souls or people are meant to go forever. I think everyone has their date, and who am I to try to stop that?'
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Elegy of the Hero(Stella/Ichigo)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Elegy of the Hero(Stella/Ichigo)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Elegy of the Hero(Stella/Ichigo)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Elegy of the Hero(Stella/Ichigo)

Sun May 12, 2024 5:28 pm
Elegy of the Hero(Stella/Ichigo)  - Page 2 5LaeAub
KUROSAKI ICHIGO

"You're a good friend, then."

Ichigo was under no illusions that he had betrayed the trust of the friends he held dear. He couldn't, and wouldn't, cling to the days long past when he'd already spent so long doing just that. Even so, it was more plain for him to see why he'd been willing to speak with this woman.

"Nobody should live forever, but they should be allowed to live. If the world takes that away from them, then I'll fight the world to take it back. They deserve more than to live on as just a memory. They deserve to see their dreams for the future come true."

It was the only thing that carried him forward. The thought that he would get her future back for her, even if it still proved to be a short one.

END POST | A HERO OF OUR TIME
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Elegy of the Hero(Stella/Ichigo)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Elegy of the Hero(Stella/Ichigo)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun May 12, 2024 5:41 pm
She would be lying if she said that compliment didn't give her some sort of pride. Ichigo the hero of Karakura said she's a good friend? She'd fight the cheesy smile she would normally give something like that. As she would then look back up to him in quiet contemplation before asking him.

"Alright, well I have a question for you then. Would you want your friend to put themselves against the world to save you? Even if it would cost them the same happiness that you obviously want for them?"

Stella would turn a question onto the fallen hero as she was genuinely curious where he stood on something like that. She would sit quietly as his words did make sense, but at the same time. She doesn't think this is what his friends would want.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Elegy of the Hero(Stella/Ichigo)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Elegy of the Hero(Stella/Ichigo)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sun May 12, 2024 6:17 pm
KUROSAKI ICHIGO

Ichigo's gaze hardened at that question, but it never faltered. No, if anything, there was far more purpose now, as his eyes locked with Stella's. When he next spoke, there was more weight behind his words, a presence that seemed far more emphatic than his previous tired words.

"She tried to."

He remembered all too well what it had felt like when he learned what had happened. The war had taken everything away from him, and it had crushed everyone in its way. Orihime had put everything on the line for the sake of saving the world. After all of that, he couldn't ever live with himself if he let that just be for nothing.

"What kind of friend would I be if I couldn't do the same thing for her? Whether or not I would want her to, whether or not it would make her happy. I know that she would. She wouldn't think twice."

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 12, 2024 6:45 pm
Stella would feel a lump in her throat as he said she tried to. Well that didn't go the way she thought it eas going to. As she would let out a small cough she would listen to the rest of what he had to say. truthfully she fully understood where he was coming from, but she did think that the hero ichigo could possibly also help his friend out.

"I can't judge you because there is nothing that I've been through that can possibly match your grief. However, I do want you to know that you had a massive impact on the world. Atleast in my eyes you were like a knight doing what he had to Save the world. "

As she would look down towards his feet she did really understand where he wants to try to save his friend. However, she didn't want it to seem like she was justifying what he was doing. Her opinion likely means nothing to him.

"The world really did give you a horrible hand to play over all these years didn't it, Ichigo? However, I do think somewhere far down there is still the Hero of Karakura who knows that the path of violence isn't the right one. Regardless if you mean to do it or not it's still the path you travel. We both know that the fact you said they don't have to fight is an excuse for you to try to justify the bodies you may pile up on your quest. Dreams of others killed on the vine. Is that really what you want for the rest of the people of this world?"
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 12, 2024 8:05 pm
KUROSAKI ICHIGO

She was too kind.

Not once on this path had Ichigo ever thought to himself that it was just. Not once had he thought that it was right. He'd chosen to be the world's enemy from the moment he cut Tier down that day over the sands of Hueco Mundo. He hadn't gone to the City of Lights wanting to fight; but he had gone knowing that he would. Even knowing that so transparently, even stating so openly that it was nothing more than an excuse, the woman in front of him still expressed sympathy for what had happened to him.

"I was never trying to be a hero. A hundred years ago, I did the same thing that I'm doing now. I fought, and I fought, and I kept fighting, until I could save the people I loved. In the end, it wasn't enough. I lost, and the whole world paid the price. My friends paid the price."

Maybe he should have felt as though he needed to make up for that failure, as if he needed to protect the world more than ever after what had happened when he failed. But he hadn't been fighting for the whole world in the first place.

"What I want is for my friends to live their lives. That's all I've ever wanted. No matter what."

Ichigo's gaze shifted upward, his eyes looking toward the sky as his demeanor only seemed to grow all the more tired.

"What's your name?"

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 12, 2024 8:26 pm
Stella would look up at him as she could feel tears forming in her eyes as she listened. The tears would fall silently as she had never thought about it from that perspective. She would try to put herself in his shoes back then, but that doesn't work. He was even younger. He was in his teens with the weight of the world on his shoulders as she would think about it. All she had to really care about when she was in her teens was the school work, occasionally helping her father log and training with her mother.

"I...never really thought about it from that point of view, ichigo. I....apologize for looking at you as a hero. N...now that I think about it. You were younger than I am now with all of that weight on your shoulders. I...it really wasn't fair to you or your friends was it?"

She would speak as barely above a whisper. As she would hear the question she would look up tears still in her eyes but she would smile sadly at him. She genuinely felt terrible for the man standing in front of her as she would speak. "Stella Bauer"
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 12, 2024 9:14 pm
KUROSAKI ICHIGO

"You're a kind person, Stella."

Taking a centering breath, Ichigo looked back down toward his company here, the tears in her eyes once again reminding him of that dear friend. For a brief moment, he even felt a twinge of inclination to wipe them away, but it passed just as quickly.

"Don't let the world change you. Keep holding onto everything you've said to me today."

He studied her for a few moments longer, and then all at once, he began to walk again. He had places to be, after all, and he didn't want to linger anywhere too long if he could help it. Even as his steps slowly, methodically took him away from the young lady, however, he spoke one more time to her over his shoulder.

"If this is because you grew up wanting to be a hero like me, then I don't mind if you keep seeing me that way. Or at least who I used to be."

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 12, 2024 9:40 pm
"Thank you, Ichigo."

Yeah, Stella was crying now but she would hang onto the words of the man as she would take a shaky seat down. She'd just have to wait to get to her family after a small break. She'd sit and think about the conversation that they had.

Stella wondered if the next time they met they would be able to talk again? Or would it be as enemies. Not that she could do anything at this point in time, but this conversation set a fire in her as she would quickly shot a text to Veralia. Letting her know she's in Germany and would like a few training sessions.

She'd wipe the tears away as she would stand back up and push on to her families house. She was going to be sure to not mention the fact she had just talked to one of if not the most dangerous beings in the world.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum