Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Welcome home(Stella/Carla(Her mother)  Left_bar_bleue0/0Welcome home(Stella/Carla(Her mother)  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Welcome home(Stella/Carla(Her mother)  Empty Welcome home(Stella/Carla(Her mother)

Tue May 14, 2024 1:27 pm
Stella would make her way to her family home giving waves to the people in the town who do know her. As she would come to her familiar house before she would take a deep breath and knock a few times. She doubted her father would be in at the is point, but her mother should me there. As she waited carefully she shifted her weight from one foot to the other as she was rather excited to see her mother again.

As she would sit patiently at the door she would try to peep in through the front window. Wanting to see if anyone was home, but she had a feeling her mother would be. Her brothers should be down the street at the neighbors house playing with their friends at this time. Stella was wearing a pair of jeans, and a t-hirt she had gotten from the Vandenreich and a pair of red earrings she had brighten from Isamu.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Welcome home(Stella/Carla(Her mother)  Left_bar_bleue0/0Welcome home(Stella/Carla(Her mother)  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Welcome home(Stella/Carla(Her mother)  Empty Re: Welcome home(Stella/Carla(Her mother)

Thu May 16, 2024 9:12 am
Welcome home(Stella/Carla(Her mother)  JClx4Uc

CARLA BAUER

"My wonderful little girl finally makes her triumphant return home. Long time no see, Stella."

A refined voice accompanied the opening door as the crimson-haired woman greeted one of her pride and joys. Even with her pleasant expression, words couldn't describe how happy she felt to see her again. Though she had allowed the woman her space to find her own way in life, absence made the heart grow fonder and she genuinely found herself curious about her experiences. Her appearance, too, opened the woman's mind up to a series of questions, but Carla felt it better to allow her daughter to explain things at her pacce. As such, she warmly pulled Stella into her embrace, content to see her again.

"I missed you."

END POST

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Welcome home(Stella/Carla(Her mother)  Empty Re: Welcome home(Stella/Carla(Her mother)

Thu May 16, 2024 3:37 pm
Stella would tighten the hug ever so lightly as it had felt like it's been years since she's been here. Even if it's only been a couple of months. She could feel herself revert to the younger Stella just for a second as she felt her tears begin to well up, but she would fight them as she let her head rest on her mama's shoulder.

"I've missed you guys to."

As she would sniffle slightly she would break the hug else she risk never going back. As she would take a step back a big goofy smile would pop up on her face as she walked in the house. Glad to see the furniture had been moved slightly, but it was pretty much all the same. As she would walk forward some memories would come back of her brothers chipping one of the bricks off the fire place as she'd smile fondly.

"I've met some awesome people Mamma. Have some friends and even a place living with some of them."
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 16, 2024 4:14 pm

CARLA BAUER

My, it sounds like you've been getting up to a lot in the new city. I'd love to hear all about them. Are you hungry? I can prepare whatever you like while we talk, dear."

Carla tightened the embrace as she lovingly patted Stella's back. Even she found herself holding back a tear at seeing her daughter after all the months that had passed. Though she had given her her blessing to pursue the world, any extended time away from one's child was never easy to endure. She wondered about what her daughter had learned, what she experienced, and if all those lessons she taught her would guide her on her journey. To see that bright smile and hear that she made friends was nothing short of fulfilling, and she reached out to softly ruffle her hair as she smiled warmly.

"Is that so? What are these new friends like? Do they make you feel happy? Have any of them proven to be companions and comrades you can rely on in a time of need?"

That was to say, in her own unique way, she was asking whether or not they were the genuine article.

END POST

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 16, 2024 8:29 pm
Stella would nod at the hungry statement as she tried to decide what she wanted to eat. Her being back home meant that she needed to have atleast one good meal before she leaves. She wanted to have something good to eat, but she wasn't sure exactly what she wanted. As she would think about it she'd answer the next bit.

"Met this woman named Natasha that reminds me of an American version of you truthfully. She helps me out alot with learning more about myself. She took me on my first mission to. Then there's Solomon who's this rich guy who actually offered to buy us like me and you guys a place in the city, but I declined."

As she would rub her chin and think about the rest of the friends she's made. She wasn't sure how she would react to her having arancar friends as well. She wasn't sure but she wanted to be honest with her.

"Then an old man that reminds me of a friendlier grandpa. Another rich guy that thought anyone can rent a charter plane. Uhhhh oh and uhm 2 arancar. One of which I met while still here when I was helping dad by clearing out some hollow. She is uh Helping me train, and is friendly to me. The other is also nice, and actually helped me with my confidence a bit."

As she would remember about dinner she'd smile brightly hopefully not getting lectured about the arancar

"how about some home made bread?" .
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 16, 2024 9:10 pm

CARLA BAUER

"Oh? An American version of me, hm? I don't mean to sound vain, but she sounds like she'd be an absolute joy to be around. And a rich man who offered to buy you and me a home? My, that sounds a little eccentric of him, but it's good to know you have such a generous to rely on like that. Even though I know my daughter doesn't like feeling indebted to anyone."

Maintaining her warm smile, she reached over to ruffle her daughter's hair. She was almost like a mirror image of her in that aspect. After all, she raised her daughter to work hard and earn what you wanted in life. Shortcuts only led to guilt, and it was good to know that Stella was still sticking to those principles. Entering her kitchen, she began looking through the ingredients, biding her time until Stella provided her with an answer. She had plenty of groceries to prepare whatever she wanted, but her eyebrow rose at the next pieces of information that exited Stella's lip.

Among all those Quincy, she had met Arrancar as well. Naturally, Carla was skeptical about the idea of a nice arrancar. Traditionally speaking, she was raised to treat them as they were - unpredictable and temperamental creatures. Of course, she had never raised Stella on those principles and certainly possessed no intention of chastising her for her decision. Even so, she was worried to some degree and made such a fact known through her words, frowning softly as she tilted her head.

"Stella... I know I said you were free to make your own decisions but arrancar? Sheesh... don't worry. You're not in any trouble, but do be careful. It's good to hear they're nice and all, but I don't want them taking advantage of you or causing you harm if you let your guard down. At any rate, Homemade Bread it is. Join me in the kitchen and help me with the ingredients. "

END POST

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 16, 2024 9:26 pm
Stella would look down as she would nod. She understood where her mother came from, and she really did hope that her worries would never come up. As far as she's aware neither of them are really using her, and they both seem to atleast care about her a bit. As Stella would agree that she'd be careful though as to not worry her mother.

"I know how ya feel about hollows. Even when I met them they're a bit out of my league fighting wise. So if they wanted to they could have killed me without even thinking about it. Neither of them did, so that's why I trust them."

She'd try to justify her reasoning as in her mind that made sense. She'd smile gently though as they probably wouldn't come to an agreement. She may be able to bring Veralia around one day, and maybe sabriel. though she wasn't sure if the raven haired one would start hitting on her mom dad.

"Well, how's the gremlins doing? The cities treating me well, but have they shown any interest in learning quincy stuff? Or do they still like to follow papa around all the time?"
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 26, 2024 1:45 am

CARLA BAUER

"Hollows and arrancar aren't creatures so easily understood, Stella. Just because they didn't attack or strike you before, that doesn't mean they don't plan on doing so in the future."

Carla collected the ingredients necessary for making her ideal bread recipe, preparing it quietly as she voiced her solemn thoughts on the matter. Though Stella may have been her own woman to a degree, she was still her mother and motherhood always came accompanied by its own share of worries. She sincerely understood that her traditional - some might say outdated - views ran counter to the sensibilities of modern Quincy, but they were justified in her eyes. They could be befriending her simply to betray her once they had lost all use for her, or something far worse than that. Sighing softly, she supposed perhaps she was worrying too much about the matter, and decided to ignore it until she finished making the bread. Kneading the dough, she turned back to Stella with a warm grin.

"Those rascals still enjoy following their father around. As far as I'm aware, they've never voiced any significant interest in wanting to learn any techniques from their mother. On the contrary, all they want is warm meals, a hug, and someone to choose their side. So far, you've proved to be the only one who took any significant interest in my work. Which reminds me... how has your training gone since you've been in the City? Have you learned anything interesting along the way?"

END POST

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 26, 2024 5:26 pm
Stella would contemplate the words of her mother as she would nod. She couldn't fully disagree as she thinks her mother is just watching out for hee. She understood what she meant and she would nod. At the very least she would be careful from now on about some of her friends. She doesn't want to get hurt, but she truly doesn't think that Veralia or Sabriel are out to hurt her.

"I'll be careful. I promise that atleast. I can't change your mind on them without you meeting em, but I can promise you I'll be careful."

As she would hear the second part she would smile. She was glad that the two munchkins were being good. She was a little disappointed neither of them had an interest in studying to be quincies like she had yet.However, they still have awhile before they have to make those big types of decisions. Hearing the second have she would smile brightly at the question. Stella was genuinely proud of how far she has come so far.

"I've improved quite a bit since the last time we had a spar mama. Not sure I could beat you yet, but I'm much stronger, faster, and I think I can take a bit more of a hit. I also am trying to learn how to switch between the two blut faster and more efficiently.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 26, 2024 8:38 pm

CARLA BAUER

"Good. I don't mean to sound so dismissive of them, but I care about you, Stella. I've told you time again that you and those munchkins of mine are the best things to ever happen to me. I can't control your every action, and I have no intention of tearing you away from the life you enjoy. All I ask is that you are careful and observe their actions at all times. After all, it goes without saying, but I'd raise hell if anyone laid a hand on my precious star pupil."

Finishing that declaration with a grin, Carla, having properly kneaded and shaped the dough, buttering it and adding her respective ingredients, places the uncooked loaf into the oven. She wasn't easily fooled by Stella's words, well aware that her daughter had a heart of gold, often seeing the best in everyone. That was a beautiful trait, to be sure, but she viewed it as something akin to a blessing and a curse. Perhaps a visit was due, but she wouldn't throw that on her immediately.

As it stood, she simply had to trust her daughter's judgment on this one. While the bread was baked in the oven, Carla would set two cups down at a table, pouring a cup of iced tea for both of them as she offered her daughter a seat, intrigued by her words. From the sounds of it, she was making good progress. The progress in blut was music to her ears. Effortlessly working between offense and defense was an ideal skill for a Quincy, and any stride made there would only aid her further in the future.

"Stronger and faster, eh? I might have to test that out for myself in the future. From what I'm hearing, you're making good progress. I'm proud. Shifting between Vene and Artie was pretty essential to my repertoire, but with enough practice, you can take it even further than that - that is to say, you could potentially reach a level where Blut is extending beyond your body. Needless to say, it takes a lot of practice, though."

END POST

Last edited by Iori on Sun Jun 02, 2024 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum