Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
It's been awhile(Rangiku/Momo) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0It's been awhile(Rangiku/Momo) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

It's been awhile(Rangiku/Momo) - Page 3 Empty Re: It's been awhile(Rangiku/Momo)

Thu May 30, 2024 12:07 pm
Rangiku would nod as she listened to the kido expert. She knew that the woman was speaking the truth and she would try to figure out what she really wants to do. She feels like if she figured out how kido worked then she may be able to use it to enhance her physical features like they do with Shunko.

"Specifically I find Bakudo extremely useful for how I fight. It works well with my hand to hand and Haineko. So, do you want to start training today or is it a little late in the evening for ya?"

She would joke at the last bit. She understood if Momo didn't want to start training this afternoon if she hadn't planned on doing so. Training with Momo can do 2 things for Rangiku. One of those is gives her an excuse to come out and see Momo more often as it could technically be seen for work, and the second is she knows Momo has alot of prowess in kido. She's always been really good at using it and she was sure that hadn't changed.
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
It's been awhile(Rangiku/Momo) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0It's been awhile(Rangiku/Momo) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

It's been awhile(Rangiku/Momo) - Page 3 Empty Re: It's been awhile(Rangiku/Momo)

Thu May 30, 2024 12:25 pm
It's been awhile(Rangiku/Momo) - Page 3 Hinamori.Momo.full.194282
MOMO HINAMORI

“Oh, don’t worry about me, It’s never too late to teach someone a lesson or two.” Momo joked in return, a cheeky grin crossing her features. “I have plenty of time to give you a good Kido workout today. I’m still struggling to come to terms with the fact that you’re not here today just to slack off from work. Follow me outside and we can get to it.”

Momo would finish her tea and stand up, leading her friend through the familiar rooms until they found their way out into the garden. It would look as well maintained as ever, with a beautiful plum tree being the crowning achievement of Momo’s gardening skills. Yeah, she knew she was asking for jokes being made because of the link with her Zanpakuto but such was her sense of humour these days that it was partly why she planted it.

The other side of the garden was where she’d come to a halt though, with plenty of different shaped targets covering the fences and stuck up all over the place. It looked exactly like a firing range, one that Momo had spent ages working on and if Rangiku was keen enough, she might just notice that one of the targets looked like her Ex Captain although Momo had made sure that it made him look even shorter than normal.

She was already grinning at that point, turning to Rangiku. “So, what do you think of my training ground?”

KIDO MOMMA | END POST

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 31, 2024 1:38 am
Rangiku would let out a joyous laugh as she would move her hand to ruffle Momos hair as she had to do so for old times sake. She loved being here with her friend, and really did miss when she was in the gotei but she can't really blame her for leaving. Not that she would ever do that anyway even if it was her fault.

"Cmon, Momo, it can't be that hard to picture me wanting to better my craft. You're hurting Ole hag Rangiku's feelings."

She'd feign some joking sadness in her voice as she would follow Momo into her training area. As she would see the training dummy as she saw it was modeled after captain Hitsugaya. She would let out a small giggle before she would take position several feet in front of the training dummy. She wasn't entirely sure what their falling out was about, but Momo seems to have taken really hard.

"Momo, you're sure you're okay right?"
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 31, 2024 7:51 am
It's been awhile(Rangiku/Momo) - Page 3 Hinamori.Momo.full.194282
MOMO HINAMORI

Tilting her head at Rangiku’s question, Momo would reply after a second. “I’m OK. Better than I’ve felt in a while, why do you…” She stopped as her eyes fell upon where her friend’s gaze had drifted off to, realising then. “Oh. We haven’t spoken since the time we met and that was many years ago now. You know what he can be like sometimes. Impatient, pushy and kind of insensitive. He was a little too harsh with me that day, one where I was already feeling bad and I snapped at him in the end. I don’t think he ever came to terms with the fact I was going to have Toki anyway, considering how much Tohsiro hated his father. It caused friction between us.”

Sighing, she shrugged. “I think that if we had a chance to replay that conversation, we both would have played it differently but it’s in the past and who knows where he is now. Another friendship that I messed up.”

KIDO MOMMA | END POST

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 01, 2024 10:09 am
Rangiku would nod as she would smile at the maturity Momo was showing. She hadn't necessarily been unmature but it was nice to see this level of reflection as Rangiku would put her hand on her head and ruffle the woman's hair with a smile.

"Good, I'm glad you reflected on it. Truth is I don't even know where he ran off to. I haven't seen him in a long time."

As she would move to stand in front of the doll. She did genuinely want to practice her kido towards the doll. So, she would Ready herself as she would wait on the commands of her new teacher.

"Alright, Momo-Sensei I'm ready."
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 01, 2024 1:45 pm
It's been awhile(Rangiku/Momo) - Page 3 Hinamori.Momo.full.1514580
MOMO HINAMORI

A smirk crossed Momo’s features as Rangiku referred to her as Sensai. It was rather unusual for sure and honestly, the dark haired woman was more likely to think of her friend in that way rather than the other way around. Rangiku always seemed to know what to say in order to cheer her up and help her look forward. Funnily enough though, was that not how Momo was with others these days? Both Bambietta and Hisana had come to her seeking guidance and Momo had found herself being the wise old head on both occasions.

Turning to face her friend, she’d take on her teacher persona and answer, still grinning. “Very well, Student, let’s get cracking then. We’ll start off simple to start off so I can get a good look at your Kido form. Using the chant, pick a spell that you’re comfortable with and launch it at one of the targets. Nothing too high numbered this time.”

KIDO MOMMA | END POST

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 02, 2024 10:00 am
Huh it was a little stranger referring to Momo as a teacher, but she could get used to it. She wasn't sure what spell she wanted to use yet, but she would settle on one of the ones she regularly uses. No reason for her to use something that she never used for training. As she would rack her brain she would decide on one as she would begin to focus her energy.

" Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini!! Look upon yourself with horror and then claw out your own throat!!
Bakudo #9 Geki!"

She would speak the incantation while drawing the symbol in the air. A red energy building up around her before she would finish the incantation and the red would appear around the Toshiro dressed training dummy as it would freeze its movements.
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 02, 2024 11:29 am
MOMO HINAMORI

Watching Rangiku cast the spell with no issues, Momo would nod her head in response. It was done perfectly well and the dwarf looking target definitely wasn't going to be moving for a bit. She was rather curious at the choice of spell though, pondering about why her close friend had chosen such a low numbered spell. It didn’t matter though in truth, she supposed and reckoned that maybe Rangiku just had an affinity for it.

“Well cast. It seems like you definitely have the basics down but before we move on to something more elaborate, I’d like to see how good you are when it comes to incantation skipping.” Momo said with a small smile. “I’d like for you to cast Geki again but this time only state the name and number.”

Before Rangiku cast, Momo would click her fingers, causing the dummy to shake off the previous spell and start moving again. Smirking, she’d add. “These dummies are a little special and I’ve been tinkering around with them for a while. By clicking my fingers, they should be able to shrug off most spells and self repair. Took a lot of work, let me tell you.”

KIDO MOMMA | END POST

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 03, 2024 10:13 am
Rangiku would nod as she saw the doll come to life again as she would smile. That was pretty crazy skill that Momo had, and Rangiku was glad her friend had still kept up with what she can do. She'd watch the doll move as she knew her incantation skipping wasn't the best as she would sigh.

"Bakudo #9 Geki!"

She would say skipping the incantation as she would make the symbol in the air. The red was glowing around her, and it would transfer over to the doll as she would smile brightly. She wasn't sure if it would even work, but it is obviously weaker than when she did the incantation.

"Don't think im very good at skipping the incantation."
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 03, 2024 5:28 pm
MOMO HINAMORI

Watching the dummy as Rangiku cast the spell, Momo would notice the fact that the spell didn’t last all that long. It was only to be expected though and the dark haired woman didn’t look disappointed. Every Shinigami had a different make up when it came to their abilities, after all and Momo knew that her old friend was certainly superior to herself when it came to more than a few of them. More importantly than that though, there was always room for improvement, for both of them.

“The fact that you were able to skip it at all is a sign that you are decently skilled with Kido and I’ve almost got a grasp of the level that you’re at. I’d like for you to try out the spell one last time but now, I want you to modify the spell. This is going to be even more difficult than before so by all means use the chant again if you like.” Momo replied with another smile. “In order to do this, you need to think a little more outside the box and think up a way to adapt the spell to make it more useful. Try and freeze two dummies rather than one this time.”

She added after a moment. “This might be a little much at the moment but give it a try.”

KIDO MOMMA | END POST

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum