Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
taisuki
taisuki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Quin-tessential Disobedience [Minori/Yumiko] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Quin-tessential Disobedience [Minori/Yumiko] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Quin-tessential Disobedience [Minori/Yumiko] - Page 2 Empty Re: Quin-tessential Disobedience [Minori/Yumiko]

Wed May 22, 2024 9:32 pm
Quin-tessential Disobedience [Minori/Yumiko] - Page 2 8JAekxH

MINORI TANABATA

Minori’s eyes widened at the sight of the matching helmets, and leather jackets. Just Yumiko and her mother’s overall kindness to her from the very start moved her. The girl stepped forward, stumbling and nearly tripping. She was clumsy by nature, and could trip over the wind if it were possible.

She caught herself, and straightened her body as best she could, but stiffened for a moment in pain. Tears welled in her pale eyes, though it was hard to tell if it was from the sentiment of Yumiko’s gestures, or the pain itself. Of course, she tried to hide it from Yumiko.

She pulled on her metaphorical big girl pants with a huff, her lower lip curling in determination as she made her way to Yumiko’s bike. Minori suited up, first putting on the helmet. She finished, sliding her arms into the sleeves of the leather riding jacket and zipping up the garment all the way.

She started beaming at her newfound friend, and struck a pose. One hand was placed on her hip, while the other was making a peace sign near the left side of her face.

”Yosh! Let’s go!” She exclaimed.

Suddenly, the girl - for lack of better judgement on her part - leapt onto the back of Yumiko’s motorbike with ease, curling her arms around Yumiko’s mid section. Good. Her athleticism didn’t leave her while she was stuck in bed due to her injuries. Which twinged with soreness stoll, but not nearly as bad. She was glad she was healing. Minori’s helmet-clad head - namely chin and cheek now rest against the back of Yumiko’s neck, partially on her shoulder.

”Ne, Yumiko-senpaaaaiii.. I feel like a bobble head in this thing!” Her voice sounded like a pout. And then they were off.

Comically, Minori’s stomach began to rumble at the prospect of food while they were out. It was so loud, and strong, that it seemed to reverberate through the leather of the jackets - meaning Yumiko could feel it. Oops.

STAR CHILD | END POST
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Quin-tessential Disobedience [Minori/Yumiko] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Quin-tessential Disobedience [Minori/Yumiko] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Quin-tessential Disobedience [Minori/Yumiko] - Page 2 Empty Re: Quin-tessential Disobedience [Minori/Yumiko]

Sat May 25, 2024 12:36 am
Quin-tessential Disobedience [Minori/Yumiko] - Page 2 M3tlKQc

YUMIKO KAMENASHI

Yumiko had to admit that Minori was quite adorable at times. Albeit the woman did end up concerning her when she tripped and triggered a few bouts of pain. Yumiko was concerned, but she had a feeling Minori could handle herself... Yumiko simply helped Mino where she could and otherwise did her best to let Mino figure it out herself where possible.

"Well, better hang on tight so you don't feel even more like a bobblehead~"

After Minori and Yumiko had both mounted Yumiko's bike, and after Minori had securely wrapped her arms around Yumiko's midsection, the young Quincy slowly guided them out of the parking lot; allowing her motorcycle to roar to life as she accelerated swiftly. With great speed, at the speed limit of course, Yumiko guided them to a place to eat, hopefully one that would agree to Mino's tastes. Sure, she went to that hole in the wall place with Nanaly, but, Mino? She didn't know what she liked... But it could be worse.

Yumiko eventually settled on a proper Japanese restaurant, one that had all sorts of food for them to try; for them to enjoy. After all, they were bound to have some similar tastes just as much as they were bound to have varying tastes. Regardless, Yumiko guided them towards their destination. All the while, the Quincy did her best to try and make the ride more enjoyable for Minori than she likely believed they could be. There weren't any stunts or going much faster than needed like Yumiko might do on her own or with Nanaly. Instead, she gave Minori the smoothest and most enjoyable ride she could have.

After about thirty minutes of travel, Yumiko pulled them into a parking lot to a restaurant. Even if Mino didn't admit it, those rumbles Yumiko felt upon her back wasn't from her motorcycle. It was a thought that caused Yumiko to smile to herself as she stopped in a parking spot for her motorcycle, lowered her kickstand, and finally shut off her motorcycle. The Quincy removed her helmet and and looked back at Mino, gently patting the top of her helmet.

"Food's on me, okay? I want to make sure you get a proper meal after all that time in the hospital. Now, cmon. You must be starving~"

After both of the women had dismounted the motorcycle, and put away their jackets and helmets, Yumiko led the way into the restaurant. After securing a table, and receiving menus, Yumiko gave Mino a small smile as she picked up the menu.

"Get whatever you want, okay? Just take it slow while you’re eating."

END POST | PRODIGAL DAUGHTER

taisuki
taisuki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Quin-tessential Disobedience [Minori/Yumiko] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Quin-tessential Disobedience [Minori/Yumiko] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat May 25, 2024 3:24 am

MINORI TANABATA

Minori took her seat across from Yumiko, placing her napkin in her lap. She looked over the menu. Everything just looked so delicious, Mino couldn't stand it. While the food at the hospital wasn't bad, it lacked the qualities of a good, home cooked meal. Her stomach let out another loud rumble. The pink-haired quincy's cheeks warmed with embarrassment, and she quickly pulled the menu up in front of her face to hide it.

Her pale gaze locked on her favourite food - golden curry - on the menu. Minori's mouth began to water. Before she knew it, Yumiko was ready to order as well, and called to the hostess. The younger quincy locked eyes with Yumiko and nodded, cracking a sheepish grin in her direction.

"Sumimasen.. I'll have one golden curry with chicken, and green tea, kudasai," She told the hostess, without skipping a beat. She glanced up at the hostess and thanked her for her help while handing her the menu. Yumiko appeared to order the same! This excited Minori greatly. Her Yumiko-senpai had great taste in food! Before the hostess could fully retreat to put in their orders, Minori called out to her shyly, "A-Ano... I'm sorry, may I include one more thing? Two strawberry fruit sandos with creme, kudasai." Mino's cheeks started to heat up again. She didn't want Yumiko to think she was fat or being greedy or anything!

The food and drinks appeared pretty quickly. The smell alone was enough to make Minori drool. The golden curry was steamy and tucked in beside a bed of perfectly cooked rice. The delicious curry sauce covered large chunks of potato, carrots, and sweet onions. Had Yumiko had this before? Or did she order the same to make you feel more comfortable, stupid? The girl thought to herself, before digging into her curry with her spoon, making sure to scoop up a bit of rice with the each bite.

"Waaa! Oishiii!" Minori exclaimed, dropping her spoon back onto her plate. Her hands flew to each of her cheeks, and she sighed as the deliciousness danced across her palate. She didn't realize how hungry she was.

STAR CHILD | END POST
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Quin-tessential Disobedience [Minori/Yumiko] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Quin-tessential Disobedience [Minori/Yumiko] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Tue May 28, 2024 6:49 pm

YUMIKO KAMENASHI

Yumiko thought it was quite cute how proper and rather adorable Mino was. It seemed like she was a good kid and had a relatively good upbringing in spite of her family hiding their Quincy nature and powers. Regardless, Yumiko had to admire her for leaving her home life for the sake of knowledge. While Yumiko looked at the menu, agreeing that she would have the Golden Curry too, Yumiko added something else as well.

"Could I also have the small selection of Sashimi and Nigiri, please? Thank you~"

Afterwards, when Yumiko and Mino had received their food, and after a quiet thanks for her meal, Yumiko dug in happily. Golden Curry may be a bit basic in appearance, but it was a scrumptious meal. Yumiko hummed quietly as she ate, enjoying the delectable flavors and spices. The meal was augmented when Yumiko received her small plate of Sashimi and Nigiri shortly after. Squid, Salmon, Tuna, Octopus, and a few other pieces that smelled nice. Yumiko hummed still as she enjoyed the fare, mumbling exclamations of 'delicious' under her breath. However, she couldn't help but giggle softly at Mino.

"Do you like Sashimi and Nigiri too, Mino? You can have some if you like. Curry, Sandwiches, and this is quite a bit; but it's all excellent~"

Yumiko smiled at Mino warmly before returning to her food. It was all scrumptious, and reminded Yumiko of why she enjoyed the fare of her country more than others; it was all just so good! Albeit, the City of Lights did have a wonderful selection. Yumiko soon took a break from the variation of flavors by enjoying the Strawberry Sandos, a nice break of sweet between the scrumptious curry and wonderful sashimi and nigiri. Yumiko soon took a small pause to eye Mino carefully... She didn't want to push the woman while she was still recovering but... Her situation was a difficult one.

"So, Mino... What do you want to do now? If you wanted to learn more about what we are, I can teach you; but, what do you want to do now? My family will provide for you until you're of age and have your feet back under you, but I want to know what you want to do going forward. Think about it, okay? You don't have to answer right away. Let's enjoy our meal, and tell me after, okay?"

taisuki
taisuki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jun 04, 2024 9:22 pm

MINORI TANABATA

Minori balked. She hadn't even considered the price... BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA. The pink haired quincy chided herself. She paled and slid down into her seat mid chew, her cheeks turning bright red in embarrassment. HOW COULD SHE ORDER SO MUCH FOOD ON A BILL SHE COULDN'T AFFORD?!

Clearing her throat, she nodded, confirming that she did indeed enjoy various sushis, but couldn't help but feel like a burden. A greedy burden at that. First Yumiko-senpai saved her life, then she took her to the clinic, then she clothed her, NOW SHE'S FEEDING HER AND OFFERING HER A PLACE TO STAY?! BUSUUUUUUUUU. How would Minori ever pay her back? It's not like she could work her debt off... but wait.

"E-Etou... Yumiko-senpai.. I do like sushi.. Er... What I mean is..." The girl stammered, gulping down her bite of curry and trying to collect her thoughts, though her words seemed to be a jumbled mess in disbelief.

Forming her resolve, she slammed her fists upon the table (respectfully of other customers) and stood up to look Yumiko-senpai in the eye, showing how serious she was albeit her weakened-yet-healing-yet-too-embarrassed-teenage-demeanor. Her chair slid back from the sudden burst of force.

"IWOULDLOVETOLEARNFROMYOUSENPAI---ANDMAYBEICOULDVOLUNTEERATTHECLINIC? YOUKNOWJUSTHELPOUTYOUANDTOSHIKO-SAN?!" She said forcefully, yet more excitedly than anything.

"Since I'm underage and all... I can still help others! B-But I mostly don't want to burden you or Toshiko-sama! You've already done so much.." She sighed, winding down from her hyped state. She sat back in her chair and scooted in, picking up her set of chopsticks that lay before her. She focused in on a piece of tuna sashimi and popped it into her mouth, as if to solidify her decision. Her gaze turned back to Yumiko-senpai in eager anticipation of what she had to say next.

STAR CHILD | END POST
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 05, 2024 10:45 pm

YUMIKO KAMENASHI

For Yumiko, the price wasn't an issue. She got a fair paycheck from her work at the Vandenreich, and her family was wealthy by all standards. However, the young Quincy thought it was quite kind for Mino to worry about that. Yumiko reached over and gently tousled the young woman's hair before she resumed eating her meal. Not to mention, it appeared that Mino was psyching herself up for something. Whatever it may be, Yumiko was sure she would be just fine. Yumiko resumed eating her meal, keeping the tray of Sushi in between them, so that Mino and her could share it. Soon, however, Yumiko's efforts were halted as Mino did something that was rather surprising.

The young Quincy blinked in moderate surprise as Mino slammed her fists onto the table, quite gently and quietly all things considered, and stood up while looking Yumiko in the eye. What she said next was such a jumble of words and raised voice that the information was a bit of a hassle to process. However, Yumiko took it in all the same as the machine-gun style words were unjumbled and comprehended within her mind. Yumiko soon smiled gently after she fully understood Mino, especially after the woman calmed a little bit and spoke of how she was underage, but could still help others, and overall her desire not to be a burden. Yumiko smiled warmly before she nodded at Minori.

"Very well, Mino. Then I will teach you all that I know about being a Quincy, after you recover of course. If you're also determined to help at the clinic, you'll have to ask my mom; but I'm sure she'll agree. It'll be a good way to help you recover from your time in the hospital."

Yumiko smiled warmly as she once more reached across the table and carefully tousled Mino's hair, but this time it was with much more care; and also a different air of an odd formality. Yumiko had never been in school, not traditionally, and she never had a Kouhai because of this. To think that her first Kouhai would come in the form of a girl she had just met, and barely knew anything about her own powers, was quite interesting to say the least. Yumiko smiled warmly still before she returned her attention to their food, enjoying the scrumptious meal. Eventually, the Quincy put down her own chopsticks and gave Mino a warm smile.

"I can't say your training won't be hard, Mino; because it's going to be. But you first need to know what it means to be a Quincy; what we are. So, to start, Mino, My one and only Kouhai, ask any questions you wish. I'll answer them to the best of my capabilities. And know that I won't sugarcoat anything; you deserve that much after what you've been through."

taisuki
taisuki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 08, 2024 12:20 am

MINORI TANABATA

KYAAAAAA. MY HEAD... Y-YUMIKO-SENPAI?

The pink haired quincy's eyes closed. What was this feeling? Affection? Encouragement? Hope? Minori's emotions swirled as she felt her senpai's hand stroke her hair. So much so that one of her ☆star☆ shaped "things" appeared beside her head with a comical "pop" like noise, before poofing again into the ether. Nani kore?! What was that sound? She thought to herself.

The teen had so many questions.

"Sou desu... Yumiko-senpai..." She peeked over at her senpai — who was still patting her head — from beneath her lashes. There was something almost sharp about her gaze.

"How do I honor a heritage I barely know anything about?" Her lip trembled as she asked the first question, though she did not waver.

"How do you cope with finding out things your family has hidden from you? I feel like I don't know who I am anymore... And why do I feel like what they're hiding from me is dark?" She asked. "What are the basic abilities of a Quincy, and how do they manifest? Are there specific e... things I can do to awaken my...abilities? Outside of running into a Hollow..." She trailed off, breaking their eye contact. It embarrassed her that she was so weak and nearly died the first time she met Yumiko-senpai. Probably not the best first introduction.

Minori paused the barrage of questioning, and picked up another piece of sashimi, popping it her mouth. She'd barely even touched her strawberry sando yet. Apparently the sushi and golden curry was a good distraction. Guuuuuuu. Her stomach grumbled again. GAAAAA-N. Shock. HOW COULD SHE STILL BE HUNGRY AT A TIME LIKE THIS?!

STAR CHILD | END POST
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 08, 2024 12:31 pm

YUMIKO KAMENASHI

It appeared that Mino seemed to be a bit of a fan of receiving headpats. Yumiko guessed this thanks to the stars that appeared next to Mino's, making popping noises as they just popped up next to her head, before they poofed and Minori regain her composure. Yumiko let out a soft giggle as she watched Mino. Truth be told, the more time Yumiko spent with Minori, the more Yumiko could see herself considering Mino like a little sister; kinda like how she already considered Nanaly to be a sister. Soon, however, they turned to their questions.

Once Mino began her questioning, Yumiko carefully stopped patting her head, noticing her sharp gaze and the way she spoke. The questions she asked were, for the time being at least, easy ones. One of the questions, however, was less easy. It was a question of why her parents were hiding Mino's abilities and nature from her; why they were hiding themselves, and her, as Quincies. Yumiko gently bit into the inside of her bottom lip, showing that she was considering how to answer Mino's questions. To give the slightly older Quincy a bit of time, Yumiko ate some more of her food, using the time to contemplate how to best answer Mino. With the gentle sound of her chopsticks being placed down, Yumiko's intense silver gaze landed upon Mino.

"Well, short of running into a hollow, there are other ways to draw out your powers. Duress is a great option, but I think we should save that for when you're fully healed. Another one is simple, meditation. Search within yourself for your power. It should... It should feel a part of you, but also foreign; if that makes sense. It's always been there, you just don't know how to call on it."

Yumiko then considered the rest of Mino's question, especially the one about what her family was hiding from Mino. Yumiko let out a gentle sigh, and figured she should pull off the bandaid now; instead of later.

"To put it bluntly, yes... They were keeping a dark secret from you, something that happened to Quincy quite some time ago. I don't know the details very well myself, but I know the history of what happened. But... Let's not talk about it here. I'll take you to my house before you have to go back to the hospital for the night. We can discuss it there... And as far as honoring your heritage and coping..."

Yumiko rubbed the back of her head a tiny bit before she returned to her food, her own stomach making a somewhat quieter complaint of hunger before Yumiko silenced it with the rest of her golden curry and a sando; along with one last piece of sushi before she offered the rest of the plate to the clearly hungry Mino. She smiled warmly at the woman before, one more time, reaching over to carefully pat her on the head.

"There are many ways you could honor, and ways you could cope... You may be able to cope better once you know why your parents did what they did. However, how you wish to honor your heritage isn't up to me in the end; it's up to you. You'll figure out how best to honor your family and your heritage, Mino. And I'll be there with you every step of the way, sound good?"

taisuki
taisuki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 09, 2024 12:28 am

MINORI TANABATA

"Hai, Yumiko-senpai!"

More stars popped out around Minori. This time, she caught sight of them and smiled. Perhaps this was a good thing. For whatever reason, Yumiko-senpais headpats were comforting. That made Minori happy. The stars burst with a shimmer, and small particles glittered around the pink haired quincy as they dissipated.

For the time being, her questions were answered... partially. But, Yumiko-senpai would answer them tonight before she had to return to the hospital. Oh! Minori still had to ask Toshiko-sama about volunteering! She couldn't forget about that. She lifted the remaining half of her strawberry sando and took a large bite. The cool, sweet whipped cream paired with the slightly tart strawberries was a perfect way to conclude their meal.

"Aaaah~ Oishii!!" She sighed happily before regarding Yumiko-senpai again. Her demeanor had softened from the sharpness it held moments before when she was asking the burning questions. While Minori had a serious side to her, it was harder for her to maintain compared to her normal self.

"Whew! I don't know how adults can be so serious constantly... It's exhausting! Maybe meditation would be a good thing, clear my head.. yanno?" The younger quincy let out a giggle, noticing that Yumiko-senpai was finished with the meal. Minori patted her stomach and sat back in her seat, letting out a breath. She was full. She probably shouldn't have finished both hers, and Yumiko-senpai's food, but it was too good... She'd probably pay for it later! It's a good thing Minori didn't have to share a room with anyone, hehe~!

"Ee... I think I'm going to have to walk all this food off." She looked toward her senpai and giggled again.

STAR CHILD | END POST
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 13, 2024 11:38 am

YUMIKO KAMENASHI

Minori really was honestly adorable... The way she called Yumiko senpai, and how she also seemed to have those odd stars erupt from around her head whenever Yumiko gave her headpats... Truly it seemed like a bit of a primal release of her powers based on emotion. Yumiko couldn't help but let out a small giggle as she watched Minori. It wasn't a bad thing, of course, and Yumiko gave Mino's hair one extra ruffle before she turned towards the waitress who arrived and asked if she could have the check; and did so discreetly so hopefully Mino didn't notice. She didn't wish to concern the girl over the bill, and Yumiko could easily cover the cost. She simply wished for Minori to enjoy the meal without the burden of such things. Yumiko soon let a small chuckle escape against as Minori talked about how delicious everything was and how adults can be so serious all the time!

"Not all adults are serious all the time because of that very reason. It's hard to be so serious. But, sometimes ya have to be serious even when you'd rather not. And yes, perhaps meditation would help~"

Yumiko smiled warmly before she stood and tucked her chair in. She smiled at Mino again before she quietly stuffed a receipt into her pocket, using a headpat to distract the woman from the sight. Eventually, Yumiko looked towards the front door and hummed.

"Maybe we can walk around my family's home after we do a bit of that shopping. Cmon~ And don't worry about the bill, 'kay? I've got ya covered."

Yumiko smiled at Mino as she let go of the woman's head casually, her hand slipping off the woman's head as she moved to wait for Mino. Once Mino had stood up, and finished whatever else she may need to finish, Yumiko led the way outside. She gave those in charge of the shop a happy wave before she headed outside with Mino. After Yumiko tucked a few things away in the storage areas of her motorcycle, she dug out their helmets and leather jackets once again. Yumiko was ready before Mino, due to her experience with the articles of clothing, and she straddled her motorcycle and kicked it into gear. After Yumiko waited for Mino to get situated, and to get a firm grip, Yumiko would take them out of the parking lot. From there, it was only a hop, skip, and a jump away to the nearest place for them to get a bit of shopping for Mino done. After all, a girl needed clothes!

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum