Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mura
Mura
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Road Few Travelled [Mura, Sabriel] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Road Few Travelled [Mura, Sabriel] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Road Few Travelled [Mura, Sabriel] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Road Few Travelled [Mura, Sabriel]

Tue May 28, 2024 2:41 pm
The Road Few Travelled [Mura, Sabriel] - Page 3 BzY1waL

MURA EKASHIBA

Even after just one interaction with the ghost, Sabriel got him on point. Egoistic, arrogant, self-absorbed… but there had to be a reason behind it, no? Mura knew of his history – a lot of Japanese people did. Wasn’t he one of the most well-documented rōnin of the past? That did beg the question… did he ever meet any Arrancar before?

In this short life of his, Mura had interacted with auric, spiritual, and physical manifestations of Spiritual Energy. His bare-bones knowledge of Reishi from his Head Master’s training had constantly been pushed to the edge, and there was still so much he had to learn. He had yet to meet any Shinigami… but as Veralia stated, it was likely only going to happen the day he died and became a… plus? Why was it called plus? That was such a dumb name for a ghost…

“He doesn’t seem like the type to get jealous… but it’d explain a lot. He just seems too proud of himself to ever see anyone like me as challenging to him,” Mura commented, sort of coming to an agreement with Sabriel’s description. He did let out a soft purr when she continued combing his hair with her palm and fingers, finally coming to better spirits.

As long as he didn’t become Kyūken… Mura was going to do well in life. Just needed to let this chapter end, figure out where Harukami was supposed to be – return it to China, or somehow claim it as his own? Did the Chinese government still search for it- of course, they did! It was an artifact… but… mhm, Kyūken would never allow that. Although, he could simply ignore his pleads and return it, what Kyūken could become if he didn’t… something unhinged and screaming… still haunted the rear of Mura’s memory.

He could’ve sworn that he felt a similar pressure when he got his arm bit off… and his cells simply refused to frustrate Kyūken to that extent again. But Sabriel’s words encouraged him. That, he did appreciate.

“Man… I’ve never felt so good before,” he sighed in deep relief. He didn’t feel like life just shat at his every turn anymore – he felt invigorated. New life. A new aura, even. “I guess your aspect… is really helping me out here. Just a few more minutes, please…”

The train arrived in 20 seconds. The sight of its presence made a frown on his face – he really wanted to stay here for longer, but he also had a whole airport to reach at Shizuoka. “So… are you going to Shizuoka, too? Or dropping off at a nearer place?”

END POST
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Road Few Travelled [Mura, Sabriel] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Road Few Travelled [Mura, Sabriel] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Road Few Travelled [Mura, Sabriel] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Road Few Travelled [Mura, Sabriel]

Wed May 29, 2024 8:03 am
The Road Few Travelled [Mura, Sabriel] - Page 3 SsMLBbB

SABRIEL VENTRESS

It was unfortunate to hear his train arriving, as it finally seemed that Mura had been able to quiet his restless soul and relax. Sabriel was rather concerned about him and was still rather suspicious of his supposed ally. The spirit was aggressive and reckless, traits which never bode well when the person in question was little more than a backseat driver. Yet, it seemed that Mura was stuck with him for the time being and all the Arrancar could hope was that the young swordsman would be able to keep the spirit in check, for his own good. Honestly, his companion had a more asinine personality than some of the Hollows that she had encountered and that was saying something.

In answer to his question, Sabriel would ponder. “I do not honestly know where I am going and for today at least, I am as free as a bird when it comes to my plans. If you want a companion for your train journey then I am more than happy to stick with you for a while longer. We have not known each other for more than half hour but I am rather fond of you already and I would hate for us to part so soon. It would probably be wise for me to move anyway, as we are starting to get more and more looks from the other humans around here. I guess they are not used to public affection like this."

A laugh left her at that point, glancing at the train. “Either way, I do not think the train will wait for long, whether we travel together or not.”

DEVILISH DESIRES

Mura
Mura
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 30, 2024 4:38 pm
The Road Few Travelled [Mura, Sabriel] - Page 3 BzY1waL

MURA EKASHIBA

He was… visibly happy to hear that Sabriel didn’t really have a destination to go to. Arrancars like her were so free, wandering wherever they pleased… and she was more than happy to keep him company. That gave him the strength to escape the comfort of her lap, as magnetic as it was, and actually get back up on his feet. The lacking arm wouldn’t prevent him from doing so in a fluid manner, picking up his sheathed Harukami and pulling the ghost along through his Chain of Fate wrapped around the sheath.

“… Thank you. It’s so magical, I feel much better now… so, if you don’t mind, let me be spoiled just a little bit more,” he joked, half-joking as it was. Genuinely, he just felt happier than usual.

END POST
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum