Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
taisuki
taisuki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Flying Girls Just Wanna Have Fun [Minori/Nanaly] Left_bar_bleue0/0Flying Girls Just Wanna Have Fun [Minori/Nanaly] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Flying Girls Just Wanna Have Fun [Minori/Nanaly] Empty Flying Girls Just Wanna Have Fun [Minori/Nanaly]

Mon May 20, 2024 10:15 pm
Flying Girls Just Wanna Have Fun [Minori/Nanaly] 8JAekxH

MINORI TANABATA

Minori exited the Kamenashi Clinic. Her movements were still a little slow considering she was still healing from her cracked - now only bruised - ribs from her Hollow encounter. If it weren’t for Yumiko, she wouldn’t be here right now. Though she worried she was overstaying her welcome, even though it had only been a few days since she was admitted to the clinic.

She raised her arm to shield her eyes in the crook of her elbow. It was bright. She hoped that Yumiko wouldn’t be too worried about her, since she wasn’t going far. Just exploring the surrounding area at a safe distance, enough to get some fresh air. Not that the clinic’s air was stuffy, or anything. She just needed a moment.

A lot had transpired in the last few days. Minori made the conscious decision to leave her family home and Karakura Central. Was it the right decision? Then, she chased a stupid strange butterfly and ended up in a Hollow’s grasp. Some weird star shaped things popped out of her that she still has no explanation for whatsoever; and then the next thing she knew, Yumiko saved her and brought her to the clinic.

While she made new friends in Yumiko and her family, she still felt very alone.

Minori noticed a shape circling overhead. But it looked too big to be a bird. She squinted, trying to get a better image of whatever it was. It was oddly shaped almost like a human. Or at least, it looked like it had human legs. She lifted her arm from its position where it was shielding her face, and waved.

Hopefully it wasn't anything malicious.

STAR CHILD | END POST
Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Flying Girls Just Wanna Have Fun [Minori/Nanaly] Left_bar_bleue0/0Flying Girls Just Wanna Have Fun [Minori/Nanaly] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Flying Girls Just Wanna Have Fun [Minori/Nanaly] Empty Re: Flying Girls Just Wanna Have Fun [Minori/Nanaly]

Wed May 22, 2024 3:53 am
Flying Girls Just Wanna Have Fun [Minori/Nanaly] Ugwe70J
"Nanaly Fischer" | The Smiling Witch

Kamenashi Clinic. The first place Nanaly would head to tell the good news, she was going to join the Vandenreich. Yumiko would be happy to hear! As such Nanaly flew over as soon as she could, sitting on her broom she flew over to the clinic. Circling above as she tried to text Yumiko! Though there was a slight issue, Yumiko was out for a few hours so Nanaly would have to wait around for her friend to return.

With a soft sight, she would lower down her broom, to Minori she would appear clearer and clearer before reaching the front door. Stepping off, the broom would quickly dissipate, the Reishi returning to her body.

Nanaly blinked as she noticed Minori was there. Usually she knew who was at the clinic, but not this woman. As she spoke up she had this ever present almost infectious smile. "Oh! Hi! Did you just come out of the clinic? I assume Yumiko is out right now?"

Fake it till you make it | END POST
taisuki
taisuki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Flying Girls Just Wanna Have Fun [Minori/Nanaly] Empty Re: Flying Girls Just Wanna Have Fun [Minori/Nanaly]

Wed May 22, 2024 8:51 pm

MINORI TANABATA

The teen quincy jumped slightly in surprise as the shape came into view, and closer. She squeaked. Now it was even closer. It was a woman! On a broom!? That was a sight to behold for Minori. However, where she typically would have recoiled at a stranger’s questions, her ears perked at the mention of Yumiko.

”H-Hai!” Minori stammered in response to the question of whether she came from inside the clinic or not. “A-Ano! Yumiko-senpai left for a little while, though I’m not too sure when she’ll be back… I left my phone in Karakura Central so I don’t have a way to contact her. I’m Minori. You can call me Mino. Eeeetoooo… I’m under the care of the family for now…” She trailed off, casting her gaze downward for a moment before raising her hands to scrub her face, resetting her facial expression towards the stranger into a timid smile.

The fledgling quincy took in the features of the other woman, and noticed she looked familiar. Well, not that she looked familiar to Mino, per se - but her description matched one that had been described to her by Yumiko of a friend of hers, named Nanako… Nanao? Nana…… IT’S NANALY, STUPID!

Minori began to launch an imaginary assault upon herself, stomping her foot and puffing her cheeks. Her brow furrowed, and the girl was clearly now engrossed in her own inner monologue for a few moments; punching at the air with a fist - albeit almost in slo-mo due to her visible soreness - before snapping back to reality.

She felt her cheeks heat up and turn pink. She looked away again, before focusing again on Nanaly’s form and clearing her throat. Ehem.

“Are you… Nanaly? I’ve.. Heard so much about you!” She proclaimed excitedly.

By now, Nanaly would surely be able to tell that Minori didn’t have many friends, was lonely, and kind of a… weird but shy girl.

STAR CHILD | END POST
Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 23, 2024 6:19 pm

Nanaly stood quietly watching Minori stamper a bit, a bit surprised at the woman. Though to be fair she had just flown in, so it was likely a strange sight. The purple-haired woman kept her smile, looking at Minori to explain what was happening. The witch would stretch out, and nod her head.

"Nice to meet you Mino~" She bowed quickly, her tone soft and very friendly. Nanaly would go to introduce herself, but it seems Minori already knew who she was. That made sense, Yumiko probably mentioned her once or twice. Though what was said was unsure.

"Oh, you did? Like what?" She shook her head, no telling what Yumiko mentioned! Regardless any friend of Yumiko was a friend of Nanaly. Her smile lingered as she studied Mino. Extending her hand, offering a shake for the woman.

"Care? I hope you're okay- But Yumiko's family always does a good job so you're in amazing care~"

taisuki
taisuki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 23, 2024 11:38 pm

MINORI TANABATA

"Ano ne! O-Only good things! That while I stay here, I would probably run in to you, and that she knows you very, very well... And trusts you completely." Minori yammered, waving her hands in front of her as if to show that she didn't intend to offend if she had accidentally done so. She was too excited to meet someone else that Yumiko holds dear that she couldn't contain it. It had been a while since she'd met someone via natural circumstances rather than happenstance or an incident with a Hollow.

Noticing that despite hopefully not insulting her, Nanaly's hand was extended as if to shake, and she was still smiling. Whew. That's good, Mino. Stop being such a loser! the pink-haired quincy thought to herself, reaching out with one of her now sweaty-from-extreme-embarrassment-hands to clasp Nanaly's in a gentle handshake.

"I'm getting better. I made the mistake of following a Shinigami butterfly beyond Karakura Central's barriers... I was curious and then I heard a Hollow's cry. I, eeeto.. My quincy powers recently awakened but my family hid our history from me.. So, I snuck out because I was upset, and... wanted to find out for myself. I was almost a tasty morsel for a Hollow, until Yumiko-senpai saved me from sudden death. I guess my ribs were broken, and a lung was collapsed. B-But now I'm getting better! But... Away from my family.." Minori began to ramble again. She was nervous, but something about Nanaly made her feel completely comfortable, and like she could just tell her anything.

STAR CHILD | END POST
Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 25, 2024 11:22 pm

Only good things? That checked out, it would be weird to hear Yumiko say something mean. She wasn't the type to talk poorly about her friends. So Nanaly would giggle, looking towards the woman. Folding her arms and listening to Minori speak up would have Nanaly keep her ever-present smile. The woman hummed light as she shook the woman's hand, before looking at the clinic, it was a place she was at often. At least not until now, with her joining the Vandenrich she wouldn't be able to visit anymore.

"A hollow- Yikes..." Nanaly would pause at the full story before she shook her head. "Why would you try to do something like that?! Those hollows are no joke! You shouldn't do something like that!" The woman's smile faded for only a second, becoming a frown as she puffed out her cheeks.

"I'm just glad you're okay though. Yumiko is pretty cool like that~ She's hella tough~" Nanaly joked. "So you don't know how to handle your Quincy powers at all...?" She thought, tapping her chin once again studying Minori.

taisuki
taisuki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 26, 2024 10:41 pm

MINORI TANABATA

"Un! They only come out when I'm in trouble... Or scared." Minori nodded enthusiastically.

"These little star things come out of me and swirl around! Kind of like a halo! I've only seen them twice, but only briefly before passing out." She began mimicking the motion the stars made above her head, spinning slowly on her heel. "I would like to know how to control them.. to protect others," She murmured, stopping dead in her tracks to turn her attention to Nanaly again. Her expression was unreadable for a moment.

It was the truth that Minori wanted to be able to protect others, and herself. Yumiko-senpai had educated the naive girl on the history of the quincy people, and the reasons why Minori's family and parents would go into hiding and leave her in the dark: the quincy genocide. Not only did Minori feel like a kono yarou for treating them the way she did leading up to leaving Karakura Central, but she wanted to prove to them wrong. That quincy could thrive in this new age. She didn't know if she'd see her family again, but she wished to make their legacy a good one.

"C-Could you teach me to be strong like you too, Nanaly-senpai? Yumiko-senpai says you're in the Vandenreich..." She asked, pursing her lips and puffing her cheeks out, almost as if she were pouting.

STAR CHILD | END POST
Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 01, 2024 4:45 am

Trouble or scared? Well, that was interesting. Regardless it was interesting to think about her powers being attached to emotions like that it was unique but interesting. The more Quincy Nanaly they met, the more unique they got. With a smile, Nanaly clapped, cheering Minori on.

"Oh! That sounds super cool~ Well! I'm sure with Yumiko helping you'll learn how to use em whenever~" That smile was still present on Nanaly as she spoke to Minori. It was admirable, the willingness to protect others was a noble goal. With a quick clap, Nanaly would cheer on the woman.

"I-I just joined up- So... I'm not the strongest Quincy around" She paused, regardless she wasn't a combat-focused Quincy. "I'm not a fighter- All I have is my broom"

taisuki
taisuki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jun 04, 2024 9:52 pm

MINORI TANABATA

GYO. SHOCK. Minori's chipper demeanour dimmed for a moment as she blinked in contemplation. There's quincy that don't fight?! The wheels were turning in her sheltered little pink brain.

Her eyes narrowed, as this went against her preconceived notions about what it meant to be a quincy. The pink haired quincy's hand rose to stroke her chin thoughtfully. Oh well! She shrugged at her inner monologue before returning to their real-life conversation.

"Eeee? There's quincy that don't.. fight? A-Ano.. Yumiko-senpai says I have to heal before we can start any real training. But I want to learn about every aspect to being a quincy there is..." She trailed off, her gaze flickering to focus on each clap of Nanaly-senpai's hands. Do I make her nervous? She thought to herself, before referring back to her new senpai.

"Waaa! Your broom is so cool! What all can it do?" She exclaimed, excitedly; seemingly returning to Earth.

STAR CHILD | END POST
Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 07, 2024 1:31 am

Honestly, Nanaly found Minori endearing, she was clueless but cute at the same time. The Quincy nodded at her statement. "Yeah. Not all of us fight! I mean I fight Hollow, low-level ones but I've never been in a real fight before!" It was a bit embarrassing for her to admit. Her friends were so strong and Nanaly could not hold her own in a fight!

"Yes! Healing is important! You don't want to push yourself and get hurt! So make sure you listen to Yumiko!" Nanaly puts a lot of trust in Yumiko, her opinion matters a whole lot so she makes sure Minori listens to Yumiko. "My broom...?"

She would resummon the broom, using her Reishi to form the broom yet again. A light purple Reishi escaped from Nanaly as it formed into her broom. "Well. It's like a witch's broom! I can float on it and use it to fly!"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum