Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Stardust
Stardust
Starter Member

Greetings Empty Greetings

Sat Jun 01, 2024 10:30 pm
Right, where to begin? I suppose introductions would be an ideal starting point.

Hello to all of you regulars and guests that frequent this spirited (pun absolutely intended) little corner of the internet. I’m a newcomer who’s had an eye on this forum for a while now before finally deciding that it’d be more fun to become an active participant in this intriguing world set within an equally interesting universe like Bleach. That, and writing is a hobby of mine that’s sadly rusted over quite a bit from years of disuse among other things. It’s a pastime that I’ve sorely missed and would very much like to rectify by getting back into a pleasant groove if possible.

Moving onto a couple other things about myself, I’m a fan of anime (*gasp* Who’d have guessed it in here of all places, am I right!?), and while I wouldn’t exactly declare Bleach to be my number one favorite of all time, it certainly ranks within my top ten for its story, music, themes, and colorful cast of characters. As for my experiences with RP/PBP on forums, I’ve participated in my fair share in the past. My last foray into this sort of thing was almost three years ago though, so much like my writing I’m more than likely a little out of practice. That said, I’m sure it’ll be like riding a bicycle and come back to me readily enough in due time.

Oh dear, it looks like in all the excitement I’m already well on my way to creating a small novella’s worth of text, so I think I’m just going to stop now before I get too carried away!

Here’s to the beginning of what I hope will become a memorable experience with all of you here on Platinum Hearts.
Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Greetings Left_bar_bleue0/0Greetings Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Greetings Empty Re: Greetings

Sun Jun 02, 2024 3:41 am
Well hey! Welcome! I'm Waffles! I'm excited to see what you cook up

Though you should probably join the discord!
Mura
Mura
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Greetings Left_bar_bleue0/0Greetings Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Greetings Empty Re: Greetings

Sun Jun 02, 2024 4:22 am
e
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum