Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tento's Bankai  Left_bar_bleue0/0Tento's Bankai  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tento's Bankai  Empty Tento's Bankai

Mon Jun 03, 2024 10:30 pm
UPGRADE INCOMING

I. Upgrade Information

» Character Name: Tento Zefa
» Character Application:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t23421-spirit-class-6-hazard-c-tento-zefa#162199

» Upgrade Details: Spirit Level 6 to 5

» Supporting Material:

topic: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t24877p30-commanding-power-confronting-fear-solo-bankai-training#182320

In this solo thread Tenot fought hisZanpakuto to unlock Bankai. I tried to embody/write out the growing unity and unificaiton they had. The blade is me and me is the blade type of thing. Also just have fun. He went into his inner world and pulled them out in the 4th division training area. Then managed to fulfill both Bankai requirements: manifastion/deeper understandign then battled and subjugated them. Tento defeated Shiomaru by combining his kido ability with the abilties of his Shikai and pure phsyicalitly. Also had fun coming up with different wind manipulations but dont think any are really...skill note worthy on his sheet.

I. Hazard Rating Information

[Has your character done anything to necessitate alterations of their hazard ratings whether that is gaining greater influence with other characters, acquiring greater resources and equipment, power reflected in this upgrade of their notoriety has increased? Please list a short summary of your character's actions between now and your last upgrade for the purpose of ensuring that they are still up to date or if they should be altered to reflect your character's growth.]

» Power: General physical stuff are the same but has bankai (if this is approved) and elite hollow augmentation (idk if staff will want to change that in his full character review tho). Beyond that, he has been promoted 5 ranks in his division in comparison to the last time he got an upgraded. Not fully sure if that worth anything. Has more frequency in stronger kido and doing different creativity with that though.

» Influence: Tento has managed to do some further bonding with characters he has met. While meeting a handful more. Beyond that and a higher rank in his division. There not much I can say. He is/has currently interacted with more seated officers and am working on being his goofy flirtatious befriending self but not all of those threads are done yet. So I dont have a final say how initial/growing relationships are. He has played roles in big events though such as the Africanstrophe events with mixed success. In other duties he has also been a teacher in Shino helping students grow and embedding them with GRIIIIT. Background npc stuff though although I wish to get actually threads for those types of interactions

» Resources: Work hard get paid. Raisin up to 5th seat in 4th division. Presumably that's more money, resources, information availability etc. More than his old 10th, 15th, or 20th seat position at least. I dont know by how much though. He has also started being a teacher in Shino

» In-Character Summary: Work harder, played harder, trained and lived. Somewhat better

I. Additional Information
Will search for more threads to put if needed. After this I am planning of putting up an upgraded/adjust his text sheet to match skill levels. At that point I guess we can talk about where staff thinks he is vs should be in his story as a piece of the site?

Beyond that, i was hoping whoever checks this could tell me what could be necessary for him to really get into the reach of master in Willpower? If it helps, more specifically of the willpower that can influence and support others in different ways. Wannt have an idea for his progress because I love how he is naturally written and I think he can reach it, but I want to check for his progress. Thanks in advance!!

END OF UPGRADE

Tento's Bankai  Tentos10
Paradigm
Paradigm
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tento's Bankai  Empty Re: Tento's Bankai

Wed Jun 19, 2024 9:28 pm
[mod]Okay Mr. Otto, just a few notes here that should be easy to resolve.

• Bankai is generally fine, but with it having no limit on total feathers, it should have a limit for the number that can be used per post. In this case it will be the same per post in Bankai as the total number of feathers he can use in Shikai (ie if he has 6 in Shikai, he can use 6 per post in Bankai). Please add this to his Bankai.
  • Just as a side note, Hazard Rating is defunct so you don't have to bother with that section going forward.
  • As for unlocking Bankai, please include supporting material consisting of any examples of him communicating with his Zanpakuto and/or using his Shikai to its limits.
  • While you're adding the above requested supporting material, please include as much supporting material for his SC upgrade that took place after his last SC upgrade.
  • For your request in the Additional Information section, I need to know more about what you mean about his place on PH. Are you looking for a promotion in the Gotei? Do you think he should be further along than he currently is? Are you seeking a more prominent role in an event?
  • Finally, my suggestion for his Willpower is to read the Elite Willpower description and keep that in mind while Tento is in threads. Master is still a full, and significant, step after that. If you are actively trying to have him go down that road, keep track of Tento's use of Advanced willpower in threads and begin dabbling in the most basic elements of Elite.

If you have any questions, please let me know. Thanks![/mod]
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 20, 2024 5:15 pm
Paradigm wrote:[mod]Okay Mr. Otto, just a few notes here that should be easy to resolve.

• Bankai is generally fine, but with it having no limit on total feathers, it should have a limit for the number that can be used per post. In this case it will be the same per post in Bankai as the total number of feathers he can use in Shikai (ie if he has 6 in Shikai, he can use 6 per post in Bankai). Please add this to his Bankai.
  • Just as a side note, Hazard Rating is defunct so you don't have to bother with that section going forward.
  • As for unlocking Bankai, please include supporting material consisting of any examples of him communicating with his Zanpakuto and/or using his Shikai to its limits.
  • While you're adding the above requested supporting material, please include as much supporting material for his SC upgrade that took place after his last SC upgrade.
  • For your request in the Additional Information section, I need to know more about what you mean about his place on PH. Are you looking for a promotion in the Gotei? Do you think he should be further along than he currently is? Are you seeking a more prominent role in an event?
  • Finally, my suggestion for his Willpower is to read the Elite Willpower description and keep that in mind while Tento is in threads. Master is still a full, and significant, step after that. If you are actively trying to have him go down that road, keep track of Tento's use of Advanced willpower in threads and begin dabbling in the most basic elements of Elite.

If you have any questions, please let me know. Thanks![/mod]

Okay I will update his sheet linking this and add this section to Tento’s bankai
Although Tento now has an endless number of feathers, there is a limit to how much he can physically extend himself. Currently, Tento is only able use feather techniques per post limited to his Zanjustu rank. This number is equal to the number of feathers he would have in Shikai. (ie, 6 at Adept, 8 at Advance, and 10 at Elite).

- Gotcha

Material in regards to Zan bond/development;

Outmatched [Shuro/Tento] (platinumhearts.net) > Spar against Shura where his Shikai was unlocked ic.Back and forth a lot with their speed and hoho, only Tento strength advantage giving him an edge in physicality. A cultivation of martial skill with his blade, kido, and a steady flow of encouragement and advise form his zan spirits after the mid point of the fight resulted in Shura conceding defeat.

Beauties and the Beasts[Africatastrophe Act II] (platinumhearts.net) > Africatosphre act 2 thread, fought klein and Amar alongside Kaminar. Parts of Tento Shkai were using in his 1 on 1 section against Amar. Both Arrancar where powerful foes and difficult match ups. Due to ic situations at the time pace got messed up before we got to end it smoothly. Narratively was enjoyable still and Tento was challenged here externally wise as well as internally with his inner hollow. May have lost the battle but npc lives were able to be spared. I think its a fun attempt handling the wind vs fire elements in the case of Amaranta. At times being able to use his Shikai successfully and other times failing in the challenge.

Monochromia Descends [Act IV] (platinumhearts.net) > Act 3 a tag team fight with Ranma against another hollow. While less of an intense challenge than the previous fight, Tento had to work while being careful due to the annoyance of the hollow’s ability. Working with Ranma’s unique shikai and working better with his own. They managed to get the win.

Material in specific regards to SC raise after last Sc raise;

Getting to Know the Fourth [Fourth Division Meeting] (platinumhearts.net) > group fight 3 v 1 of Rio, Tento, and Moe vs New Captain Kane. Tento showed tenacity in handling the one side advantage of power, speed, and SC against Kanae. Showing the first layer of developing his fire based Saisenkō. Doing his best to work in tag team fashion to apply pressure to their Captain. Not successful in defeating her they did succeed in making her choose to unleash Shikai and give pressure of her overwhelming spiritual pressure. Shikai was not present

Eye of the Storm [ Solomon | Tento ] - Pre Africatastrophe (platinumhearts.net) > one on one spar with Solomon, the two were quite evenly matched in this fight with a lot of back and forths. Their physical abilities were close to even with Solomon having an advantage to sword skill and Tento with versatility due to Kido. With a lot endurance built up and tested through their back and forth, Tento managed to win out in the end due to a timely creative use of kido that challenge his ability to focus under a battle endling class.

Chocolate chocolate [ Tento | Rio ] (platinumhearts.net) > light Hakudo spar against Rio with a… it ending

Demon on my shoulder [Tento | Arianda ] (platinumhearts.net) > incomplete thread dropped. Tento meeting Arianda and working together to kill a small horde of hollows related to the hole.

Chief Warlock of the Brothers of Darkness [Hannah/Open] (platinumhearts.net) > not a combat thread but a social thread with Hannah. A study time involving kido under her tutelage as a time as a tutor to noble children, students of shino, or people who can pay the bucks.

Comment about Tento’s standing in Gotei; So when I said this it was in concern of his sheet and ranks and what it should properly be. I know we are working on re app characters and stuff. Given his few years here now and the events he has been in. I wanted help to figure out where he is at due to narrative and where he is at due to the burst that are no longer a thing. And if things need to be reduced. I feel his is accurately at where he should be due to story progress but just needs his sheet updated to accurately show it.

Thanks for the advice Para!

Tento's Bankai  Tentos10
Paradigm
Paradigm
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 24, 2024 11:54 pm
[mod]So here's the deal Otto, while I'm ready to approve Tento's Bankai based on what you've linked, I can't say the same for the SC upgrade. When you've finished some more threads that involve pushing Tento to his limits, we can absolutely come back to it though. In addition, at this time no changes need to be made to his skills.

Approved![/mod]

Ottozeo likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum