Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
All Things Fun Happen At The Beach! [Open] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999All Things Fun Happen At The Beach! [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

All Things Fun Happen At The Beach! [Open] Empty All Things Fun Happen At The Beach! [Open]

Wed Jun 05, 2024 9:06 pm
All Things Fun Happen At The Beach! [Open] 6xF1pWg

IKARI YAMASHIRO

Ahhh... The beach. Even a pink haired fox girl with five tails could properly enjoy a place like the beach. Ikari may not get to enjoy her days off like this all the time, but the Danava wished to enjoy life to its fullest for today. After all, today was a day she could relax, sip sake and lounged upon a beach chair, and a towel; cleverly covered by a parasol.

With the heat being kept off Ikari thanks to the wonderful umbrella that was covering her, Ikari enjoyed herself to the fullest. She was spread out on her lounging chair, humming as she gently sipped her sake, and couldn't help but gain the attentions of those around her.

Being a fox woman besides, Ikari was dressed quite garishly for the beach. Her swimsuit was low cut, in far too many ways, and the different straps of the outfit accentuated the Danava's features for the better. However, despite the woman's allure, she didn't have many visitors. After all, despite being sexy, she was a woman with tails and ears in Japan. Some may approach the Kitsune out of sheer curiosity or other inspiration. Most, however, would give what is obviously a supernatural being, a berth; out of a desire to not fall prey to the woman's foxy wiles.

END POST | KITSUNE

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
All Things Fun Happen At The Beach! [Open] Left_bar_bleue0/0All Things Fun Happen At The Beach! [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

All Things Fun Happen At The Beach! [Open] Empty Re: All Things Fun Happen At The Beach! [Open]

Thu Jun 06, 2024 5:42 am
Stella was excited for her first trip to the Japanese beach. She had managed to find some free time to go around traveling more and she loved every minute of it. Managing to make it to the beach itself she carried a bag with a towel, a book, some ice cold waters, and whatever else she needed with her.

She had just kinda tossed stuff in she thought she would need into the bag. Including a small cold lunch of some fruit, but she would make her way onto the beach. Pulling her sandals off and tossing them into her bag as she allow her toes to sink into the warm sand with a smile. Making her way over to what appears to he an umbrella without anyone under it.

It was pretty close to another, but she didn't really mind. Moving over to it and sitting her bag down in the sand she would look over to what appears to be a fox lady. At this point nothing really surprised Stella in that way. She was sure it was probably just a spiritual being so she'd look over to her with a warm smile.

"Heya, is this spot for someone or may I have this umbrella?"

She would gesture towards the umbrella situated a few feet from the fox. She'd wait for a reply as if the person was waiting for someone she didn't want to take the spot. If She were to look up the red head was in a black bikini with a sun hat and a pair of sun glasses.
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
All Things Fun Happen At The Beach! [Open] Left_bar_bleue0/0All Things Fun Happen At The Beach! [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

All Things Fun Happen At The Beach! [Open] Empty Re: All Things Fun Happen At The Beach! [Open]

Thu Jun 06, 2024 7:06 am
All Things Fun Happen At The Beach! [Open] SsMLBbB

SABRIEL VENTRESS

There was another spiritual being wandering the sandy shore as well, one that was rather used to walking around in little more than a bikini. The beaches of the human world were places of such beauty and Sabriel could not help but feel herself be drawn to them. More than that though, they always led her to the most intriguing and curious people, who captivated her with their tales, among other things. The Arrancar was always on the lookout for some fun and she had no doubt that today would provide that.

Her attention was soon enough drawn by a familiar presence, one who brought a smile to the lavender eyed woman’s face. Sabriel most certainly recognised the spiritual energy and would head towards the Quincy without any doubt or hesitation. The redhead was a friend of hers, after all and they had most certainly shared an entertaining encounter or two before. Her smile would widen as she reached Stella, offering her a greeting.

“Hello there, Stella, nice to see you again so soon.” Her gaze was as devious as ever, knowing that the Quincy was more self assured now than she had once been.

Her gaze would then turn towards the other woman, who was sipping a drink while sitting in a beach chair. Sabriel had to admit that she did not recognise the spiritual energy that she gave off at all. Naturally, that only aroused her curiosity and after admiring the pink haired woman for a moment, she would address her too. “A Kitsune. Such a rare treasure to come across. My name is Sabriel.”

DEVILISH DESIRES

Paradigm
Paradigm
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 06, 2024 9:50 am
All Things Fun Happen At The Beach! [Open] CzhaocQ

PRISCILLA TINTALLA

Try as she might, Priscilla Tintalla just could not stay away from the beach. Having left the resort in Brazil to do some traveling, she decided to come back to the country she had a recent uncontrolled fit in, during which she nearly killed a strange Vizard and human woman. That was in the past though! Besides, she's pretty sure they survived. Maybe.

Between her curled horns and strange method of walking, that is on her hands, the redhead Arrancar woman drew many eyes along the coast. There were those who thought she was strange, while others found her fascinating; either way, to her they were all...boring. Dreadfully boring. Plain ol' humans sitting on a beach without any uniquely defining features or interests. Nobody around to have fun with. Still, had she been at the resort Priscilla probably would've moaned and groaned about the lack of interesting people. Here at least she was in unfamiliar, new territory.

Standing back up onto her feet, Priscilla brought a hand up to shade her cerulean eyes as she looked out across the glittering, glinting ocean. That's when she noticed a nearby gathering of Reiatsu's that were all...different. From each other, and from the rest of the beach. She turned her gaze to the various towels and umbrellas scattered about, and that's when she saw them. Three women who stood out in every way physically and spiritually. Without waiting Priscilla headed in their direction.

Upon reaching the trio of women, Priscilla waited for a moment to jump in and introduce herself in typical fashion. "Hi! I'm Priscilla Tintalla! What's your names? Wanna be friends?" she practically shouted, a hopeful glint in her eye as she awaited their answers.

WON'T YOU BE MY FRIEND? | END POST
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 06, 2024 11:39 am
All Things Fun Happen At The Beach! [Open] BACDviJ

ISAMU HAGANE

Isamu didn't have a specific seasonal preference he subscribed to. As one who solely embodied "anywhere the wind blows", any season was fun as long as it afforded him and his hedonistic spirit an extended period of joy and pleasure. Of course, the summer was particularly entertaining for much the same reason as spring. It was the season of pleasantry, wherein most participants enjoyed losing themselves in the many joys summer presented. Whether drinking, partying, or even relaxing, there was never a shortage of opportunities for a willing participant.

As one of those participants, Isamu didn't mind any of those, certainly, but something certainly caught his eye that promised potential entertainment beyond his initial expectations. Out of the corner of onyx under a veil of sunglasses, he pinpointed a woman with an appearance that drew attention to itself. No, there was a specific group of women who caught his eye all at once. Two of them were familiar, the others strangers as far as he was concerned.

Now, he wasn't sure if this mere coincidence, or if the gods themselves felt generous enough to bless his vision on this fine evening. At any rate, ever the bold individual, he felt confident enough to approach all of them, given the familiarity.

Naturally, he defaulted to greeting Sabriel after she introduced herself to Ikari, bowing forward to kiss her hand, greeting her as one would treat royalty. Turning his eyes to Stella, he flashed a warm smile as he waved at her. And then, he turned to the one woman who had caught his vision first before the others gathered - cutting an exotic appearance, he ought to have expected attention, but even he didn't expect this much fanfare.

"It seems we've all ended up gravitating toward the same person, hm? Well, I shouldn't be too surprised. Your taste in women is just as enchanting as your appearance, Sabriel. I had intended on approaching the lovely woman under the umbrella myself as well, but now it's only polite that I introduce myself to everyone else, no?"

He turned to Priscilla, exchanging a similar gesture to the one offered to Sabriel, and then politely waved at Ikari, maintaining a pleasant expression as he tilted his head.

"And who might you two be? I wish to attach names to the gorgeous women gracing my vision right now."

END POST | GLOBE-TROTTING GAROTTE
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
All Things Fun Happen At The Beach! [Open] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999All Things Fun Happen At The Beach! [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 06, 2024 3:54 pm
All Things Fun Happen At The Beach! [Open] 6xF1pWg

IKARI YAMASHIRO

This had become... Quite the crowd, to say the least. Ikari blinked in some slight confusion as she was greeted by one after another individual. Three of them appeared to know each other, and one was a stranger to all; of course, Ikari knew none of them. Ikari's surprise was soon dispelled as she admired the view before her, using the cover of the sunglasses she just donned to appreciate everyone under the potentially blinding rays of sun. The Kitsune smiled drinking the sake within its dish in one fell swoop before she adjusted herself to greet those who greeted her; three gorgeous women, and one handsome man. The beach really was amazing!

"It's nice to meet you all, each and every one. I am Ikari Yamashiro, and as Sabriel pointed out; I am a Kitsune~"

Ikari stood from her lounging beach chair, abandoning the shade of her umbrella. Such exposure gave her five tails a much clearer view to those around her, along with the ears that lay so cleverly concealed within her hair; ears that twitched as she further took in those before her. Two Arrancar, A Quincy, A human, and a Danava. This was quite the quintet, and Ikari was glad to meet them all. Certainly, they all would make for great companions on the beach. Ikari soon gave Stella, who seemed to be the youngest present, a warm smile. Ikari gestured to the umbrella calmly and nodded.

"Go ahead, Stella. Spot's open for any to take; if they so wish. Do the rest of you have umbrellas? Mine is only big enough for two people at most; if we're lounging about. Maybe we can find some more that are unoccupied and borrow them, hm?"

Ikari smiled warmly before she turned to Priscilla and moved to the woman, carefully taking the woman's hand in her own. She seemed overexcited, perhaps a little weird. But, Ikari was okay with that. After all, the fox girl knew enough women who were more than weird enough.

"I'm sure we all can become friends, we just have to get to know each other a bit better first than a chance meeting upon the beach. We can talk about it, if you so wish. But, it seems we must all become well acquainted with each other; or I'm afraid this chance meeting will go to waste~!"

Ikari squeezed Priscilla's hand kindly before she turned her gaze towards both Sabriel and Isamu. The kistune purred audibly as she eyed the two individuals, both of which seem well acquainted with each other. Ikari gave the air a small sniff, and noticed a hint of an odd musk around Sabriel... Interesting~ Whatever this woman's purpose was, it was certainly much more than she gave away on the surface; but the way that Isamu acted towards her... Well, it was no coincidence that Ikari could believe that one of these four individuals got around a lot; and it definitely wasn't the red-heads.

"Well, as you have my name now, consider it attached. And a treasure I may be, I find myself fairly common~ Besides, finding a Kitsune in Japan is just par for the course. Now then~! Now that we all know each other's names, and may have a plan for relaxation, what all would you like to do?"

Ikari's eyes wandered towards Sabriel again, the fox catching that musk once again as the wind blew her way... Goodness, she was a little dangerous that Sabriel, wasn't she? Then there were the other three individuals... Gah! Being a Kitsune was so difficult... the urge to cause mischief but not wanting to ruin potential friendships was so hard! But, Inari always reminded her at these times it was better to cultivate these potentials. So, Ikari's tails waved behind her methodically, her skin shining in the golden rays of the sun as the Kitsune awaited what was to be a fun day indeed.

END POST | KITSUNE

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 07, 2024 6:34 am
Huh what were the chances that she would know 2 of the group as she would give them both gentle greetings. Before she would look to the new red head with horns she'd smile. Trying her best to match the woman's energy she would nod before speaking a little more excitedly than Sabriel and Isamu had probably heard her speak. Attempting to match the woman's energy.

"I'd like to be friends and you can just call me Stella, Priscilla."

Before Stella would open up her umbrella allowing the shade to block. Noticing she could probably fit 2 people under hers as well she'd gesture to it.

"I can fit one more person right here. I don't mind sitting in the sun if one of you want it."

Stella as polite as ever was offering to give up her shade for someone else. She wanted to get a little bit of sun anyway, but it was fairly hot out today. Before she would hear the question from the Kitsune. Huh guess they were a group now.

"Uh well it's the beach. So there's volley ball, swimming, sand Castles, sand football, swimming,"
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 07, 2024 8:43 am
All Things Fun Happen At The Beach! [Open] SsMLBbB

SABRIEL VENTRESS

Sabriel had to smile as the red haired woman introduced herself, pleased that more of her kind were now exploring the human world more regularly. The dark haired Arrancar was somewhat lacking when it came to friends in Hueco Mundo, outside of Veralia and Sabriel’s own band of followers who resided there. It was just not a pleasant place in general, naturally, which was why the lavender eyed woman spent so much time in the human world.

She would gently shake the woman’s hand, finding her cheery demeanour rather infectious. “Hello there. My name is Sabriel. It is always a pleasure to meet another resident of Hueco Mundo.” Sabriel had to admit that if more Arrancar were as pleasant as Priscilla then she would probably make more effort to befriend her kin.

The next arrival was a man that Sabriel had met before and her smile turned just a little more devious. She and Isamu had gotten along oh so well. Having an idea of how he was going to greet her, Sabriel would offer her hand to him, chuckling as he kissed it in his charming way. The Arrancar had most certainly not forgotten their previous encounter and was quick to comment.

“It seems that you have not changed since the last time we met. Good.” She could not help but wonder whether his well skilled hands had been put to good use lately.

With the group now at five, Sabriel would turn her gaze back to the lovely kitsune who seemed to have brought them altogether and ended up meeting the pink haired woman’s own. How strange. Just what was it about the Arrancar that had captured the attention of the woman? It was most certainly curious and Sabriel was not one to shy away from such a look. Maybe she should not have been surprised at all, given the fact her spiritual pressure always contained just a hint of desire and with so many delightful individuals around her, Sabriel had the feeling that she might have a little difficulty keeping herself under control.

There was a reason why she tended to gravitate to one person at a time, after all.

In answer to Stella’s question, Sabriel would shrug slightly, deciding to let the others take the initiative as to what they wished to do. She would, however, take a seat beside Ikari’s chair, seeming to claim the free space under the kitsune’s umbrella for herself.

“I do not mind what we do, as long as it gets the blood pumping a little.” The Arrancar simply stated with a smile.

DEVILISH DESIRES

Paradigm
Paradigm
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 08, 2024 11:02 am
All Things Fun Happen At The Beach! [Open] CzhaocQ

PRISCILLA TINTALLA

It was starting to become a crowd as the group of colorful women were approached by a man a few of them seemed familiar with already. Priscilla felt her hand taken one by one by almost every member of the group, with the man even kissing the back of it. Surrounded by people so ready and willing to be her friends, Priscilla felt giddy in this moment, nearly ready to explode with excitement as they all introduced themselves to each other.

As Ikari, then Stella, then Sabriel, and finally the man greeted her, Priscilla nodded her head in acknowledgement of each. To Isamu's request for her name, she proudly stated hers again with as much energy as the first time a moment prior "I'm Priscilla Tintalla! Great to meet you, lets be friends!" She then threw her arms around him in a happy hug as she practically buzzed with excitement.

Having separated from Isamu, Priscilla turned her attention back to Stella "Thank you but I love the Sun! We haven't had one in Hueco Mundo since Aizen-sama." She remembered him fondly, not because she ever really interacted with him, but because while she was in his army she was surrounded by loads of people she could call her friends...even if some of them brutally abused her.

As they began to discuss what to do as a group, Priscilla's ear perked up at Sabriel's words. "I agree with Sabey, lets do something fun and exciting!" she said, overflowing with enthusiasm.

WON'T YOU BE MY FRIEND? | END POST
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 12, 2024 8:36 am
All Things Fun Happen At The Beach! [Open] BACDviJ

ISAMU HAGANE

"Of course, Sabriel. I'd like to hope yer impression of me hasn't changed, either. After all, you still cut such a fine figure and appearance that it's difficult to keep my eyes off of you, even for a moment."

Drawn into Priscilla's embrace, Isamu offered a firm hug of his own as he softly pat her head. Oh my. She was exuding energy so upbeat that it momentarily gave him pause. Dressed in exotic wear and full of such zeal, she was definitely someone that struck him as the type who adored having fun in the truest sense of the phrase. In truth, he adored that sort of energy in a woman. His head turned to Ikari's direction, musing softly at how Sabriel had secured a position at her side under the umbrella. He was hardly surprised, of course. He knew she shared a profound interest for the female form, much like himself. Indeed, he wouldn't have done anything different in her position.

"Pleased to meet ya, Priscilla. Of course I'll be your friend. Name's Hagane. Hagane Isamu. And Ikari, eh? Fine name for a fine woman, I'll say."

Now, the subject of entertainment for today had been brought into question. Naturally, Isamu had no objections to any of the options Stella had set out. Did they run counter to his interests? A little bit, perhaps, but he was rather fond of Stella, and didn't exactly relish the thought of turning her afternoon on the beach into a poor experience. Through and through, Isamu was a lady's man. Whether bright smiles or wanton smiles warped in pleasurable bliss, he aimed to please. Standing somewhere at the center of the group, he stroked his chin softly as he surveyed their expressions.

"None of those are bad options, I reckon, but if we're aimin' to get the blood pumpin'... how about a game of volley ball? If not that, I knew a shop a little closer where we could buy water guns and play a game of target practice. What say all of you, ladies? Volley ball or a super soaker water battle?"

END POST | GLOBE-TROTTING GAROTTE
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum