Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
When A Quincy And Witch Meet (Stella, Medeia) Left_bar_bleue0/0When A Quincy And Witch Meet (Stella, Medeia) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

When A Quincy And Witch Meet (Stella, Medeia) Empty When A Quincy And Witch Meet (Stella, Medeia)

Mon Jun 10, 2024 1:57 pm
When A Quincy And Witch Meet (Stella, Medeia) 1332574
MEDEIA

For a change, Medeia did not have a face like thunder, instead a rather smug look crossed her features as she made her way through the streets. It had not been all that long since her fight with that one armed samurai and she was feeling rather chipper after her victory. More than that, the witch had decided not to hand over the money owed to her employer and had instead robbed him of his pathetic life. Yes, it would cause her problems with the criminal underworld but she was not afraid of them. Medeia had lived for far too long to be afraid of such useless peons.

Having banked the cash, Medeia was now in the process of spending it, treating herself to a little bit of shopping while she had the chance. Sooner or later, another job would come up demanding her attention but for the moment, she was for once, making the most of the downtime. She stood out a bit as usual, her outfit not being one that was normally seen but no one had the guts to actually call her out for it or anything and even if they did, they tended to find themselves losing the feeling in their limbs for a while afterwards.

LIGHTNING WITCH | END POST

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
When A Quincy And Witch Meet (Stella, Medeia) Left_bar_bleue0/0When A Quincy And Witch Meet (Stella, Medeia) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

When A Quincy And Witch Meet (Stella, Medeia) Empty Re: When A Quincy And Witch Meet (Stella, Medeia)

Thu Jun 13, 2024 8:23 am
Stella was out shopping after her hunt with Daniel. She had gotten paid recently so she was out looking for some new stuff to buy. She had already given Natasha her portion of the rent so now she was just on the hunt for some new stuff. Wanting to broaden her horizons on how to spend money. Noticing a woman who was dressed almost like a witch Stella would smile.

It was nice seeing people who didn't really care if they stuck out in a crowd or not. However, it appears Stella was not paying full attention to where she was walking as she would bump into the woman as she would almost trip over herself. Speaking out quickly as to not offend the woman.

"I am so sorry, miss."
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

When A Quincy And Witch Meet (Stella, Medeia) Empty Re: When A Quincy And Witch Meet (Stella, Medeia)

Thu Jun 13, 2024 9:12 am
MEDEIA

Green eyes flashed with annoyance as the woman clumsily barged into her and for a moment, Medeia thought that the woman might have been trying to pickpocket her or something. It was the oldest trick in the book but with garb like hers, the brunette did tend to attract those around her, regardless of whether she wanted it. Still, after briefly checking that her money was still there, she would just about manage to soothe her frustration, her good mood enough to stop her from lashing out for now.

“Be careful in future. You might get hurt or injure someone else.”
Medeia replied, looking over the woman for a few moments. The witch sensed spiritual energy from the redhead, which put her slightly on guard. With her history in the criminal underground, one could never be too sure just who to trust. Still, the woman did not seem overly intimidating so she eventually sighed and introduced herself. “I am Medeia, by the way, who are you?”

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 13, 2024 9:37 am
The red head was wearing her casual outfit of boots jeans and a tank top as she would nod at the observation from the witch. She didn't want to cause anyone harm as Stella didn't like to cause problems for other people. She really couldn't stand doing that, so she would feel a little guilty.

"You're right. I'll try to pay more attention."

Just as she was about to make her way from the which she would hear the question as she couldn't help but smile. It felt good having opportunities to make friends! As she would spin on her heels with a little bit of excitement she would answer.

"My names Stella, it's nice to meet you Medeia."
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 13, 2024 12:13 pm
MEDEIA

“You are incredibly cheerful.” Medeia answered, eyebrows rising at the girl’s rather excitable manner. It had been a while since she had last come across someone quite so peppy and the brunette had to admit that she was rather bemused for a moment as to how to deal with it. Most of those she met these days were scum of the Earth but she supposed that was how it had been for decades. Friends were rather hard to come by and Medeia had never been all that sociable herself. She had learned a long time ago to simply stay apart from others. It was better that way.

The woman seemed almost sugary sweet and the brunette witch wondered if there was perhaps more to her. Surely she could not be as carefree and naive as she made herself appear?

With a slight smile, she would say, curious enough to ask a question. “Are you some kind of high spec human or something? I confess that I have not come across spiritual pressure like yours before." The reason most likely being that Medeia tried her best to avoid other spiritually powerful beings if she could avoid it.

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 13, 2024 5:29 pm
"Yup, I meet a lot of people who tend to be on the sadder end and I like to try to cheer everyone up. That and I don't really think being all sad or down makes anything better, so what's the point ya know?"

She would speak to the whitch. It wasn't true that she was always like this as a select few have seen a more sad and down Stella. However generally she likes to stay all smiles when she is able to. Sometimes though there's nothing really to smile about, but she likes to try to find the best in situations if she's able to do so.

"Uh not a high spec human, but I am a quincy. If ya don't mind me flipping the question back to you. What are you? I also don't really recognize your reiatsu."

As she curiously asked she would move to not be in front of anyone. She didn't like to be in anyone's way, and it seemed that she may have a conversation on her hands if it continues from where they are.
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 14, 2024 7:44 am
MEDEIA

The witch followed Stella as she walked away, pondering just how much to tell the woman about her own powers. She knew about Quincies and the fact that they had a large base somewhere but that was about the limit. Considering her lifespan, many may have questioned as to why she did not know more but Medeia was of the opinion that it was best not to be too curious. Prying never got one anywhere and tended to lead to trouble. Her activities had never attracted the attention of any of the organisations although that might have been because she was pretty good at knowing when to get out.

“I have heard of your kind. You guys like to wear white and wield bows, right?” She asked simply, enough to satiate her curiosity without pushing too far.

As for her own powers, she would answer with a tilt of the head. “I am certainly no Quincy or Shinigami. As far as I know, I am simply a high spec human who has been around for a while, with a few nifty tricks. I suppose that witch is a fair description, one that a lot of people use to describe me.”

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 15, 2024 7:52 am
"Uh, in the past I believe that quincy primarily used bows, but for example I don't use them. I prefer to use an axe cause of how I grew up."

She would explain that her spirit weapon isn't a bow. She could probably summon one if she wanted to, but she wasn't very accurate with them anyway. So she uses an axe instead but she wasn't sure if the woman wanted to keep hearing about her so she wouldn't explain her life story. However, her being called a witch peaks Stella's interest greatly as she wanted to know if the woman could actually do magic. That would be awesome!

"So, if you're called a witch does that mean you're able to do magic? If you are able to could you show me a few? I'd gladly show you my axe."

Stella almost seemed to have stars in her eyes as casting of any kind always interested her. She wasn't good at using her quincy spells but she was always so interested at people who were good at using them like her mother. Or even Akira for that matter.
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 15, 2024 8:56 am
MEDEIA

The brunette blinked as Stella mentioned that she used an axe rather than a bow, arousing the curiosity of the witch further. “An axe? That is certainly not what I was expecting to hear. I suppose that my information must be a tad out of date if you now use close ranged weaponry too. I must confess that I try to avoid both Quincy and Shinigami if I can as some of the business I am involved in is not always…pleasant. The world has plenty of darkness within it right now and I find myself on the darker end of the scale.”

As Stella then asked about Medeia’s own powers, the brunette remained silent briefly as she considered her answer. Asking her to show off her powers was a little more complicated than it might have appeared. “I call it magic but it is not for the faint of heart. I create a rather twisted form of lightning when I use my abilities and in order to use them effectively…I need to tap into my more aggressive emotions. Anger, hatred, disgust, they all work pretty well. My powers are meant for only one use, to cripple and kill my targets. I am afraid that if you are looking to see a conjuring act, I cannot provide you with that. My spells need to be cast on a living target…”

Removing her right glove, Medeia would place a gentle hand on Stella’s shoulder, which would feel somewhat similar to a static shock.

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 17, 2024 6:24 am
Stella would listen to her, and realize it seems she may work in the more underground organizations than something like the vandenreich. Well, Stella couldn't be sure that she has actually committed any crime, so that means Stella doesn't have to try to bring her in right?

"Huh, that makes sense I suppose."

It did make sense, and Stella would jump a little when she would feel the static shock. As she would look at the witch she wondered what all she's done. The working on the darker side peaked her interest, but Stella wasn't sure if she should keep pursuing the talk in that direction. After all Stella was a part of a governmental organization who sometimes deal with crimes. They aren't only for hollows after all.

"So, then I imagine your pretty strong. If you're getting paid by people for your talents?"

Stella wondered if she could convince this person off a life of crime? Sometimes talking is all that's needed. However other times it can be a little more difficult than that.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum