Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
During the Night - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100During the Night - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

During the Night - Page 2 Empty Re: During the Night

Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:58 pm

Ayane Redwood

During the Night - Page 2 Amu-hinamori-shugo-chara-6763629-600-800-1

~ I want to see the world live in peace and harmony... also a world full of Teddy bears. Can't forget that! ~
Spoiler:

-------------------------------------------------------
Ayane was now somehow hiding behind a pink pillow she pulled out of seemingly no where and only the top half of her head could be seen. her eyes were all watery as she listened in as well and it somewhat distorted what she was thinking. then she was asked a very sudden question she wasn't expecting.

"When did I learn...Bankai?" Ayane had obviously gained the power to use it as she was of captain status and most captains could perform it. Ayane thought for a moment before speaking. "it was the day my sister just upped and disappeared... never before had I been so... upset." Ayane tried to hide herself behind the pillow she was hugging tightly as it was a memory she didn't want to remember. "Even now I can't find her... and it pushed me to finally gaining my true powers... through my own selfish ways in a mission where I was told to remove hollows from a certain area. I just... exploded..."

Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
During the Night - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100During the Night - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:52 pm
Poliro looked in wonder and question as she hid behind a pillow.. he smiled at her. "Don't be down on yourself Captain.. it doesnt look sweet. You look better when your happier, you know. He went over to her and sat down next to her. "I've never heard of bankai being learned that way. Only learned through 10 years of doing it... and I don't want to spend that long on one thing.. theres a faster a way, right captain? He smiled at her again.

Poliro looked more raggy and tired from how he appeared. He looked over at Ayane and spoke in a very fatigued voice. "You've stayed up for a while talking to me now, does that mean anything eh? He smirked at her, curious to see how she reacted.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
During the Night - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100During the Night - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:20 am

Ayane Redwood

During the Night - Page 2 Amu-hinamori-shugo-chara-6763629-600-800-1

~ I want to see the world live in peace and harmony... also a world full of Teddy bears. Can't forget that! ~
Spoiler:

Ayane looked at Poliro before realising what he said was true. She had been talking to this guy a lot more than anyone else she would usually talk to. Why was that? Suddenly shooting up to her feet, Ayane bowed before Poliro. "Excuse me please" Then Ayane ran off back down the hallway with an embarrassed look on her face.

When she got to her room, she walked in and closed the door behind her before leaning up against it. Why did she just run off like that? Why was she even talking to him so nicely? Nobody ever talked to Ayane anymore... why now? the confused girl bit her lip and thought hard on what she was doing. that Poliro guy was obviously talking to her for a reason...

Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
During the Night - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100During the Night - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:34 am
Poliro looked confused, he thought he had done something wrong for the captain to mysteriously bail for some reason he didn't know. He thought to himself that she was too tired or something like that. He stood up and then walked back to his own room, half dazed from being tired. He kept a smile on his face, and he then crash landed on his bed, feeling relived he can finally sleep.

When his head hit the pillow, he began thinking about the captain who he'd just managed to properly meet. "Shes quite nice and young.. she may be better than some of the other girls I know. I wonder where this will take me. Maybe soon i'll be able to brag I have a girlfriend. Oh boy that'd kick ass! I am gonna show her i'm a tough guy. I'm gonna show her how cool I really am.. He drifted off to sleep smiling.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:41 pm
Thread Locked and Archived as its now finished
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum