Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Family Reunion  Left_bar_bleue20/100Family Reunion  Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

Family Reunion  Empty Family Reunion

Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:00 am
Ichigo Kurosaki
"I want to protect Karakura and my friends!"

The outskirts of Karakura were quiet today. Life out here was rougher in the dome city. The sounds of footsteps broke the slience however, and there here was, Ichigo Kurosaki. He was out here to find someone he hadn't talked to in a while. On his back, he still carried Zangetsu, incase something happened and he needed to do something about it. He was in his shinigami robes with the white captain haori. He was captain of Squad 13 now. It had been some time before he came here here again. He was checking that Karakura was indeed still safe. But while checking around, he had remembered one thing. He hadn't seen his dad for a while.

"Man, I wonder what dad's been up to. Probably trying to be perverted with women or something.. Ichigo walked on through the outskirts of Karakura. He thought about his dad in the past being a total idiot. He probably still is, knowing Isshin to be really goofy. He began wondering where he is. He then decided, while here. Ichigo would have a little "family reunion", his dad might of been stupid, but he was still family to Ichigo.
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Family Reunion  Left_bar_bleue0/0Family Reunion  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

Family Reunion  Empty Re: Family Reunion

Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:16 pm
Quiet, the streets of Karakura lay silent today. It was miserable, where was the sun? Behind the grey clouds that constantly built up as if there was soon to be a storm. Were people Downtown? Or were they at Home? Who knew, it was the Outskirts of Karakura after all.

But a faint humming ghost-like sound came from the distance, close to the footsteps that had broken the ruling silence.

"iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicccccccccccccccccccccccccccccchiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggggggggggggooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

A ear-piercing fan-girl scream was heard as it came closer and closer, louder and louder. Who would of thought it could get this loud?! Louder than thunder itself if possible!!

What was that? Over the top of the hill, it looked like a building over that horizon was on fire as there was smoke rising up to the cloudy sky. It was just about foggy after all so perhaps it may of been fog but then, it came.

Rushing footsteps had caused this smoking, almost similar to what you see on the cartoons, the rushing footsteps belonged to....Isshin Kurosaki, 1# Pervert.
How did he know his son was here? Well, let's just say when it came down to sealing away his reiatsu, Ichigo wasn't the best. And hey, what dad would he be if he didn't even know his son had arrived. Of course, Yuzu and Karin had no idea know. Yuzu was finding many ways to torture Kon and Karin, was probably off with her mates.
His eyes had turned to hearts and his mouth wide open with a smile as he suddenly ran even faster than lighting to Ichigo. Attempting to wrap his hands around his own son.

"STRAWBERRY HEAD! IT REALLY IS YOUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!"

The pervert screamed before trying to elbow his own son, his childish act suddenly turning that to a brutal one.

"DON'T YOU HAVE THE DECENCY TO VISIT MORE OFTEN!? I KNOW THE WORK YOU HAVE TO PUT ON, IN FACT, I DON'T SEE WHY THE HELL THEY MADE YOU CAPTAIN ANYWAY! YOU'RE JUST A TWERP!"

Family Reunion  681570-i5.photobucket.com-albums-y175-maxzero3-Bleach-isshin-twitch

Family Reunion  Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:47 pm
Ichigo stood in slience, but as soon as he heard his dad screaming, he sighed and was ready to be attacked by him. But his screaming nearly deafened him, as he tried to cover his ears, and he shouted at him as he ran at him. "SHUT THE HELL UP!" But he couldn't believe how fast he was running at him, before he got crushed by him hugging him. "GET OFF ME! This moment took Ichigo back to the days where he was in high school, coming home only to be attacked by Isshin and start fighting with him. Those days had long past now, and Ichigos patience for it was going to be very thin if he had carried on.

But Ichigo was then screamed at by his own perverted father, Isshin, before getting elbowed. He then tried to get him off him and kick him. "WHY AM I A CAPTAIN!? ILL TELL YOU WHY! Ichigo shouted in anger at his father. "BECAUSE I'M STRONG, OKAY!? Ichigo looked at him as if he just said something really stupid. Isshin knew about Ichigos strength, so why was he asking stupid questions? Thats what Ichigo thought. "I don't visit often cause i'm kind of busy being a captain, how about you act grateful that I DID COME!? The peace of the outskirts of Karakura was shattered by Ichigo and Isshin arguing at the noise level of banshee screams.
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:34 pm
Being kicked, the father of Ichigo landed on his backside hard on the ground before looking up at Ichigo.

"ICHIGO! YOU HAVEN'T CHANGED A BIT...!! YOUR STILL COLD!"

He yelled, quick to his feet bending as he pouted loud whilst pointing to Kurosaki.

"GRATEFUL?! HA! IT WAS FINE UNTIL YOU CAME TO VISIT!"

Of course, it wasn't fine. It was peaceful yes, but he managed to be able to chase most women since Ichigo had left without Ichigo being able to stop him. Crossing his arms Isshin turned around sulking now before mumbling.

"...Twerp...Like you could be strong...your just a carrot-head..."

Of course he knew his own son's strength but this was Isshin for you, always in denial.
He missed the good old days, when Ichigo came home from school and was so easy to smack into a wall. Isshin could so easily break a bone back then, but now his son really had grown and gone, he had made Isshin proud. Of course he didn't show it but Yuzu and Karin weren't exactly boys so he couldn't beat them up. He just wished that Ichigo couldn't have grown so fast, then he would of been able to beat him up even more easily.

Hon Hon Baguette.
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:09 pm
Isshin hadn't really changed, Ichigo thought. Ichigo was in for quite a afternoon with his father shouting and degrading him. But it wasn't so complicated when you have two guys just shouting at each other like wild dogs. "I'm a carrot head eh!? YOU ALWAYS DENY ANY SIGN OF ME BEING STRONG DAMNIT! YOU KNOW ITS TRUE, SO STOP TRYING TO CONVINCE YOURSELF ITS NOT! AND WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT BEING GRATEFUL MADE NO DAMN SENSE! I'M NOT COLD EITHER! ITS JUST YOU ARE A IDIOT! WHO KNOWS HOW MANY WOMEN YOU TRY TO TOUCH WHILE I'M AT SOUL SOCIETY!? You are just a perv!

Clearly Ichigo hadn't forgotten his dads personality of being perverted towards women and such/ "I'm not strong you say!!? So why am I a captain!? EXPLAIN TO ME SMART-ASS! Ichigo knew Isshin would just make up some excuse not to. "AND MY HEAD ISNT MADE OUT OF CARROTS EITHER! YOUR BRAIN PROBABLY DOESNT EVEN EXIST! YOU ARE JUST JEALOUS CAUSE YOU KNOW I CAN BEAT YOU UP EASILY, UNLIKE HOW THINGS WERE A LONG TIME AGO! Ichigo knew this is why Isshin was acting odd towards him, he was just being jealous.
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:47 am
Being the master mind of excuses, Isshin looked up towards Ichigo for a second. Silent. Yes, he already did have plenty of excuses up in his head already.

But it looked as if he was trying to find something. A small smile soon broke out over his face, going over to his son, his hand up in the air as if he was about to smack Ichigo.

He then placed it down above his spiked hair, a warm smile on his face. Isshin hadn't acted like this in a while. Not towards Ichigo at least.

"Well done, Son. I'm proud of you."

He said softly, his thoughts the exact same. Ichigo hadn't changed a bit in attitude. But that's the Ichigo he knew, Kurosaki Ichigo.

A warm breeze brushed the hair, swaying Isshin's hair to the side for a second.

Hon Hon Baguette.
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:22 pm
Ichigo was not expecting Isshin to suddenly pat him on the head like this, although Ichigo was was expecting some kind of sudden attack, and in his memories he remembered Isshin attacking him when his guard was down, so Ichigo wasn't that big of a idiot. In his suspsicion, he asked his father the question he had on his mind now. "Are you trying to get my guard down!? If so, it won't work! Because you used to do this stuff to me all time back when I was in high school.. so why do you think it will still work after all these years, eh!

Ichigo put himself some distance to try and see what Isshin would really do next. Knowing how stupid he can be, he might try and grab Ichigos emotional side by faking tears or something, and if so, he wouldn't really fall for it.
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:41 pm
"....Ichigo..That's the past...Your really think your old father would be exactly the same? Wait don't answer that...but can't a father praise his son."

At the steping back of his son the father crossed his arms.

"To be honest Ichigo I've been lonlier than usual with you not being around. Yuzu and Karin are growing up right before my eyes...It seems just yesterday you were fighting with me before storming off to meet up with your friends.

Dinner's at 6 Ichigo...Be there, Your sisters would be happy to see you once again.."

THe last quote was said whilst Isshin walked off waving, he knew Ichigo had things to do whilst here probably. But he said that as if he knew Ichigo would come. Where did he go? He went home of course. He had work to do aswell on the clinic. Yuzu and Karin would be back soon for dinner anyway so he decided after this he'd start the cooking.

Hon Hon Baguette.
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:32 pm
Ichigo didn't really look bothered about what his dad was saying. He knew he was still dumb at heart, no matter what he said, but he was thinking about going to see his family again at six.. but he was still a captain nowerdays, things were different back then, he had a squad to attend to. Unfourately for him and Isshin, he wouldn't be able to go there. As he walked away, Ichigo was side tracked about why he came here, and now couldn't remember why he came here in the first place.

Ichigo then opened a Senkamion Gate, opting to return back to Soul Society to check on his squads members. And maybe Kenpachi wanted to fight him again, who knows. He just forgot why he came here in the first place, and he was a busy man nowerdays. With that in mind, he went back to Soul Society.
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:46 pm
[Fin? ._.]

Hon Hon Baguette.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum