Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Poliro and Ayane - Relations Took Further - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100Poliro and Ayane - Relations Took Further - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

Poliro and Ayane - Relations Took Further - Page 2 Empty Re: Poliro and Ayane - Relations Took Further

Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:40 pm
Poliro forgot one thing when making his plan. How Ayane felt. But he quickly understood her feelings. So he found it in his best interests to try and comfort her. He thought that he did good there, and Ayane didn't appreicate the fact he escaped it. "Well.. aren't you impressed at all I managed to escape it by using my powers and the techinques I know and stuff!? I'm fine, i'm okay, i'm right here! Its okay, its okay, alright? And i'm not a idiot either! An idiot wouldn't know how to get out of that thing! Poliro then hugged her trying to calm down Ayane.

The forests went slient after Ayane had her little outburst. Poliro was hoping she would relax and calm down, then had another question on his mind. "So Ayane, are we going to carry on or leave it for now? Its up to you really.. I am pretty badly burnt.. Poliro sure had quite the pain threshold to ingore the fact a lot of his skin was badly burned. He would surely pay a first to the 4th squads barracks later on at this rate if they carried on..
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Poliro and Ayane - Relations Took Further - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100Poliro and Ayane - Relations Took Further - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Poliro and Ayane - Relations Took Further - Page 2 Empty Re: Poliro and Ayane - Relations Took Further

Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:41 pm

| | . A Y A N E . R E D W O O D . | |

Poliro and Ayane - Relations Took Further - Page 2 Amu-hinamori-shugo-chara-6763629-600-800-1

~ I want to see the world live in peace and harmony... also a world full of Teddy bears. Can't forget that! ~
Spoiler:

-------------------------------------------------------
Ayane held onto the guy with little thought about listening or letting go of him. Sure he got out of it in one piece but she didn't expect him to take such a reckless approach and blow himself up. She' was surprised his hair hadn't caught on fire or he had been blown apart. Luckily she had a tough boyfriend to look after her now. She looked up with a serious look. "I'm just glad your in one piece silly..."

She the heard about the burns on his body. She thought about it a little and came to a conclusion. "You can't go just yet because we haven't even done much yet. I'm sure your alright with burns... We can take a trip to the 4th barracks later but we need to keep going." Ayane then let go of Poliro and took a step back. "Lets do something less dangerous. Can you do what i do here?"

Ayane held out her arms where her shikai started glowing. All of a sudden, pink reitsu blasted all arounhd her and started swirling around the girl. She had to yell over her own reitsu so Poliro could hear her. "Fire off as much reitsu as you can! Can you at least do that? You'll get tired of course... just hold in there alright!"

Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Poliro and Ayane - Relations Took Further - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100Poliro and Ayane - Relations Took Further - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:22 pm
Poliro was very good with his timing, explaining why he wasn't now bald or what not. He could of died there, but fate let him avoid death next time. They couldn't go. He wouldn't give up because of that, instead he'd rather go along with the flow. IT was going to get less dangerous now? Great! Now maybe Poliro wouldn't be in such life or death suitations anymore. He could sense her reaitsu rise and rise. It was captain level for sure, as Poliro felt its force against him. He didn't change his stance though, and seemed pretty unfazed, despite how high it was. "Ayane, thats quite nice, but mine is pretty decent too. You'll see, how its changed!!

Poliro began to release all his Reaitsu. The interesting part was it didn't seem like a officer level Shinigami anymore, but rather a vice captains reaitsu that was being let out. It was orange in color, and was coming out from him. He was letting all of it off, and could be seen breathing for a bit before he ended his big reaitsu released. He looked exhuasted but wasn't that bad. He seemed still fine and okay, but drained still. How would Ayane react to this?
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Poliro and Ayane - Relations Took Further - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100Poliro and Ayane - Relations Took Further - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:56 pm

Poliro and Ayane - Relations Took Further - Page 2 Amu-hinamori-shugo-chara-6763629-600-800-1

~ I want to see the world live in peace and harmony... also a world full of Teddy bears. Can't forget that! ~
Spoiler:

Ayane finally got a good feel of Poliro's reitsu. It was warm and quite violent for its type. Ayane kept hers up and made sure the two didn't connect or some kind of explosion would probably occur. It wasn't really likely but with these two, who knows what could happen if their reitsu collided. Ayane looked at the flaming reitsu and grinned. It was smaller than her own but she knew he wouldn't be at captain level yet. However...

"Wow... I can see your getting so much better!" Poliro's power could be visibly seen here. He was looking stronger than he did back then. Did the training actually pay off? "You know, Theres something about this reitsu you have..." Ayane looked happily towards her boyfriend with a big grin.

"I think your ready to move up a stage a little." Ayane's reitsu started to die down before completely vanishing. She motioned her hand so he knew to do the same so she could get close without being injured. When she was close enough, she put her hand on his shoulder which was odd cause she was nearly half his size. "I think your ready to become the squads Vice Captain...!"

Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:57 pm
Poliro felt happy about Ayane saying he had got better. This training of his really did pay off for Poliro, he felt stronger as he did these trainings. He smiled at her girlfriend and hugged her again, and then he got told he was going to be vice captain. His hug got tighter. He was obviously visibly happy, and was smiling hugely, He had accomplished his goal, being the vice captain of Squad 7. He then muttered out his swords in a very happy tone. "Ayane.. thanks.. for that honor.. thank you Ayane, my love! He then kissed her on the cheeks and let go, appearing really delighted.

Poliro had gotten stronger, because of Ayane. He felt really happy about being Ayane, and had a burst of joy suddenly just thinking about it. He kissed and hugged Ayane again, and went into this speech. "Ayane, you've done so much for me.. you gave me love.. someone to love.. you've made me stronger... Ayane you are just.. really.. perfect.. I doubt theres any replacements for you. None at all.. You will be with me until I die, Ayane, always. He let go and smiled again, he was really proud and prideful of himself for making it to that level.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:46 am

Spoiler:

Ayane was certainly pleased that Poliro was so happy about the news but didn't expect him to be the one to be the one hugging her to death. Almost choking as his grip got tighter, Ayane patted him on the back to get him to realise she was going a little blue and then dropped to her feet, as she was being lifted a little.

Ayane breathed deeply, then looked up with a smile to find the guy giving her a kiss which also shocked her a little. All she did was promote the guy <3

However this moment gave Ayane the perfect Idea. "I KNOW WHAT WE CAN DO!" Ayane suddenly ran off and avoiding Poliro's hugging to dash back to the rock where Poliro was sitting earlier and to the bush behind it where she left a basket. Emerging a few seconds later, Ayane was holding the basket in her hands and walked back over to Poliro. "I brought us a picnic to have after training. You ok to eat right? I made these sandwiches... And strawberry cake!"

Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:30 am
Poliro should of known Ayane would want to eat after training with him. It did happen last time, but they didn't really eat that time.. other than drinking wine. He wondered how she even got wine, considering how she looked like a little girl. Poliro went over to her smiling again. "Okay Ayane, i'll eat with ya here. It will probably taste nice cause you made it! He reached her and sat down. He looked quite content and happy. He was thinking what was on the sandwiches though. There was things he didn't like obviously.

"Ayane, what is on the sandwiches? I'm not into all kinds of toppings and such. Please tell. He thought he was sounding a bit demanding, which was rude to be to a girl that is giving him free food. But he knew Ayane wouldn't mind because he knew she wanted to be perfect for Poliro, but he thought she already was. He stopped sitting down and lied down entirely, looking up to the sky.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:52 pm

Spoiler:

Ayane stood there with her basket in hand and went a little blank for a moment. What was in the sandwiches? Ayane really didn't know even though she did make them earlier. Just thinking bout what was in them made her head hurt as she couldn't remember. So she let out a short "Eh...." before opening the basket and taking a look herself. Pulling out a small bag Labelled 'Cheese' Ayane could easily guess what was in them.

"This ones Ham..." Regardless of the sticker, these sandwiches were blatantly ham because she says so. Another bag was pulled out labelled beef which looked obviously like beef. "Is this one... Cheese?..." Ayane took a closer look. "No! This is strawberry jam!"

Ayane really was a very peculiar girl as even she was baffled by what she was doing. The labels said different to what she was claiming which was just annoying and probably making Poliro wonder what was taking her so long. Ayane then reached deeper and pulled out a box with the cake in. The sticker said 'Strawberry' but Ayane knew better than to read the box. "This cake is... chocolate..."

Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:19 pm
Poliro was wondering why she was taking so long. He thought that maybe she had forgotten what she had put in them.. he sat up from his lying down postion and took over and what she had brought. He could see that what was in the sandwiches was not what she said. He looked very confused about why she was doing this. "Ayane.. your lying about whats in them.. I can see differently from what your saying... what are you doing? Just curious. Are you being lazy about what it is? Its really confusing what you're doing.. He then felt the pain of his burns again.

"Arg~ damn it.. those burns still hurt.. I am going to have to go to the 4th squads barrack.. my body just feels like its been through a fireplace in some house. Damnit.. I knew the pain would kick in eventually... urgh. He looked pained too, but wht do you expect when most of his skin was black from burns? He then looked at Ayane puzzled at what she was doing still, and wanted some answers, as he didn't know why she was doing it.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:52 pm

Spoiler:

Ayane was still muddling through the basket of food and randomly pulled out an apple and banana. "Wow... I didn't put these in..." Ayane then put them back in but soon realised that Poliro was in pain. "Are... are you alright?" Ayane said that, but didn't really care much about his reply as she dropped the food and ran right over to his side.

"Should we do this another time? Your hurt... and It was me that did it..." Ayane suddenly felt a huge wave of realisation. SHe did this to Poliro and caused him pain. What kind of girlfriend is she? Suddenly bursting into tears, Ayane liliterally glomped him to the ground and started wailing. "Im sorry! I didn't mean to get you hurted!" Then she started saying words that made no proper sense...

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum