Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Blue of Berry: Prelude 1: Wandering Left_bar_bleue5/100The Blue of Berry: Prelude 1: Wandering Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

The Blue of Berry: Prelude 1: Wandering Empty The Blue of Berry: Prelude 1: Wandering

Mon May 16, 2011 11:08 am
Berry, the Subjugator
Berry was in his room with the papers all done. Checked the clock and noticed it was an hour until lunch. Knowing his history of getting lost many times in the base (he cannot navigate out of a paper bag without something to focus on,) Berry would take an hour to find the dining room and the kitchen when it is only two minutes away. He tried to dismount, but like always when leaning back on the wheeled chair, the chair slipped out from under him and THUD! "Ow~...Did I send that complaint to Yuudeshi-kun~?" Berry groaned in a very feminine voice that became natural to him due to overusing it. "Oh...right...I'll write it when I get back~" Berry assigned himself before leaving the room, rubbing his back head and leaving the chair laying there.

In the hallway, Berry looked both ways to find the right path to the dining room, even though there is a direction sign across from his door as Shadin's attempt to remind Berry where to find the Kitchen and not the Reactor room like last time. How could Berry know that toasting a slice of bread on a reactor coil would short out the training room's lights? Berry takes the path to the right and down that hallway and this hallway...yet he finds himself in the reactor room again...though it looks like a kitchen to Berry. "Shoot! Forgot the slice of bread!" Berry scorned before he turned around and tried to retrace his steps. But ended up in the Training room where there are activities going about. "KEEYAH!" Berry shrieked before shutting the door, blocking a wayward energy blast coming at him. He retraced his steps again and finds himself in the boy's bathroom..."EwwEwwEww!" Berry retreated to avoid smelling the scent of rotten last night's dinner. He finally finds the dining room, walked to the table and sat on the chair... recuperating from his little adventure that lasted him thirty minutes.
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Blue of Berry: Prelude 1: Wandering Left_bar_bleue20/100The Blue of Berry: Prelude 1: Wandering Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

The Blue of Berry: Prelude 1: Wandering Empty Re: The Blue of Berry: Prelude 1: Wandering

Mon May 16, 2011 12:50 pm

In the dining room that Berry took 30 minutes to walk to, Ryder Ilio, another Zimiachi that was part of the Yayjuu. He had brown hair that didn't go far down his neck, and it looked like a mop pretty much. He had brown eyes, and he wore un-common clothing, as he looked like he was at school or something. He looked on at Berry in sort of curiousity about how he looked.. he couldn't tell what gender this "Guy" even was. He didn't plan to say anything rude about it, as it could be seen as offensive. He instead was going to ask him.. or her a question that would lead him to some answer. He spoke in a calm and sort of assuring tone that made you feel safe. "Excuse me, I cannot tell if your a male or female.. I don't mean to sound rude, but I honestly cannot.

HE was one of those people that would use formal and smarter words than most people would try to use, but Ryder was a genius like person, given his rank in The Yayjuu was "The Genius", he had all the more reason to bear this title. He simply looked in sort of confusion at the man that was basically cross dressing. He wondered what kind of mad fetish this guy had, or was he homosexual? He was considering a lot of things.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Blue of Berry: Prelude 1: Wandering Left_bar_bleue0/0The Blue of Berry: Prelude 1: Wandering Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Blue of Berry: Prelude 1: Wandering Empty Re: The Blue of Berry: Prelude 1: Wandering

Wed May 18, 2011 7:12 am

H|A|V|O|C
The Blue of Berry: Prelude 1: Wandering Cf0b207a4deba78c17754ef94057d1f7

The days of the yayjuu were either very normal or very adventurous, as the group was filled with various characters’ personality wise; there was simply no way of keepings extremities at a minimum. However, despite some of the wacky characters, this group was something that one could call “Family”. While they are in no way related by blood, they have a sense of togetherness that can be admired and respected by many people. This is because when the leader made the group in mind, he wanted to band together with other ziamichi’s who were suffering from their own inner demons or entities that plagued their mind. His courageous hopes had convinced two of his greatest confidants to join alongside him. Ikarumi as his co-leader, a woman who controlled the flames and possessed the legendary demonic dragon Kagutsuchi, and Havoc who possessed the talents of a hunter who had come up with culmination of fighting techniques to handle the demonic entities that paraded around Karakura, or when she wanted to have fun, somehow sneak into hell and kill off the strongest demons she could find.

That Specific individual, whose real name was unknown by most, excluding Shadin, was descending towards the room in which the two newer members were placed. She was a senior and veteran member who had joined this group at the beginning, a former rival of Shadin, she nearly considered him to be her worst enemy in the past. However, it was only a misconception, as the true monster was the demon inside of him, Onii-chitta. She figured that by killing him, she would kill the demon and get the revenge of the countless people that he had so mercilessly slaughtered.

She does not truly remember why she warmed up to him and decided to befriend him, yet she did not regret joining this group with him, she believed that through this, maybe those who had a situation a lot like his, would be able to prevent the same losses and cruelties that he did. She had to admit, such a goal, she found beauty in it. So, she joined him without a second question, and till this day they are like an older sister and brother. Despite Shadin being considerably older than her, she was a woman whose maturity was far above her age. She was a calm thinker, who could deduct the situation carefully, without acting idiotically, much like an assassin who carefully created a plan, before delivering the deadly strike to the victim.

She didn’t exactly know why there were spiritual pressures being felt from the dining room, but she decided to take a look, nonetheless. Her clothing wasn’t primeval or delicate, but very simple clothing that was very ordinary compared to what people adorned them in the modern day. Black silky pants and a tank top black shirt, her hair which was usually knit within a bow, was gracefully released into the air, the long black strands of hair were gracefully moving to the rhythm of this woman. Her hair wasn’t exactly something one would call long, but it wasn’t short either, it was what one could consider a normal hair style. Sighing, she scratched her head, as those blue eyes stared inside the room, there she noticed the new members that she had read about in the reports and briefing.

“…Hm…” She pondered on what would be the benefit of talking to them and decided to wait for their leader to arrive, once he came here, she would decide on two plans, in particular, maybe a party could be held, or she could possibly prepare them a nice breakfast while getting to know them on a personal level – She couldn’t think of what to do at the moment so most of her thoughts were drawn to looking at them, she was able to discern, albeit barely that the feminine boy that had arrived, was exactly that, a boy, or man. She probably wouldn’t even have been able to tell if he was such, due to the cross dressing phenomenon’s that occurred. Younger boys with the looks of girls could easily pass off as women, and with science here today, boys could make a transition from being man to woman, as if they were born from that gender. The other male she had heard about through snooping around, files. Ryder, he was a significantly gifted genius of a man, a great asset in this group, as he would be likely to think with his head, then with his heart. Without taking much time she sat down and crossed her arms, while she patiently waited for their leader to arrive
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Blue of Berry: Prelude 1: Wandering Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Blue of Berry: Prelude 1: Wandering Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Wed May 18, 2011 11:01 am
S P E E D D E M O N

The Blue of Berry: Prelude 1: Wandering Image47

"I'm a lean, mean, fighting machine! ...it's why I eat my vegetables!" - Shadin

[ P o s t i n g M u s i c ]

Berry was taking a moment to rest from his little adventure and a boy's voice rang out, "Excuse me, I cannot tell if your a male or female.. I don't mean to sound rude, but I honestly cannot." Berry turned to his left to see one of his seniors, Ryder sitting at the same table. Due to appearance of Berry's tank top, slender body and jeans with his clogs, it is not much news if someone confused him for a woman. Even the manhood was too small to be noticeable at all because of the flat-plate used to keep the guise of a female intact. Plus the figure is quite feminine aside the flat-chest due to special exercises used before he joined the Yayjuu. Either way, at least he did not call him ugly...such a foul word that can scar him. "Oh. Konnichiwa, Ilio-sempai. Uhh..." Berry stuttered out a greeting after a startle. The voice from Berry was very feminine (to the point that it would be a dead giveaway to be a woman instead of a man.) Another of his seniors, Havoc arrived while thinking. Berry does not know what Havoc is thinking, but they have not formally met each other. "Konnichiwa, Havoc-sempai." Berry greeted in attempt to make a good impression. Shortly after Havoc sat, Berry remembered the question, however he forgotten the answer. Shadin arrived in a flamboyant manner that it caught Berry by surprise. Seeing Shadin that hyped up is no news to him either. Humorously, Berry has a little crush on Shadin because of his good looks, figure and he is as much of a vegetarian as Berry is. Considering that he added in his profile for the Yayjuu that he does not like meat at all due to past experiences becoming the meat for Hollows during his years as a Shinigami. "Oi', oi', WHAT'S UP!" Shadin shouted before getting off to his meal. Berry blushed a bit before waving at him, "Konnichiwa, Yuudeshi-sempai."

"Hey man, don't you know that's actually a flat chested girl? It would be rude of ya' to confuse her with a trap! I never knew you could be quite so insensitive, shame on you!" Shadin spoke to Ryder like a mockery, but Berry is quick enough to catch that and lowered his head a bit to show a little offense was taken in a manner that is deemed normal for a woman to express some offense about her gender. Being called a guy can make a woman upset because it is like calling them "not pretty." Berry's a fun-loving kind of person, so any joke comes up, Berry catches it and plays along like a masterful actor. "Shame on you, Ilio-sempai." Berry spoke weakly like it was really an offensive way for Ryder to ask. While Shadin gouges on the vegetables and pepping others to do the same, Berry walked to the kitchen to fix himself a veggie-smoothie and tofu burger with French fries. However, when getting the tofu burger patties, he realized that it was underneath the package of raw beef burger patties. Berry's face was priceless as he was forced to move the baggy package of meat aside to get to the tofu burger patties. Berry groaned and disgusted as he touched the softness and stringiness of the grounded beef. Finally that was pushed aside, Berry collected the patty of tofu and used the microwave to quickly heat it up. Luckily for Berry, tofu burgers are easy and less messy to make compared to the meaty burgers. When raw meat has to be cooked via frying pan, the tofu burger can be cooked in a microwave in a few minutes.

While the burger patty is cooking, Berry collected the buns from the bread box and placed it on a clean and dry paper towel before stopping the patty at the last minute. Berry then placed the buns into the microwave; the bottom bun over the tofu patty and the top off to the side of the patty. Berry then cooked them in the microwave for the last minute before assembling them on the same paper towel since there is no grease to worry about from the tofu. The vegetable smoothie was already made by someone else and it was in a batch, so Berry can poor himself some in a glass before using a small paper pack for the French Fries. In a tray, Berry carried her lunch back to the table, where Shadin is still gouging on his meal. Boy he was hungry! While the chow is hot, Berry began enjoying his meal. "So, what's up?" Shadin asked. "Well...I did not short out the training room's lights this time, but I accidentally entered the boy's bathroom after that night when it was too late to tell the men that the fish that we bought have a bad rating on most of them for the season." Berry answered before he shivered about the smell of rotten meat in the boy's bathroom...and Shadin and Havoc definitely should have known about bad Berry does not like meat. Berry blueshed a bit more, knowing that it is embarrassing for him to be greatly deterred by even the strong smell of meat, never minding the fact that he entered the boy's bathroom on accident when nearly everyone knew that he is a woman.
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Blue of Berry: Prelude 1: Wandering Left_bar_bleue20/100The Blue of Berry: Prelude 1: Wandering Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

Wed May 18, 2011 1:55 pm

Ryder kept a calm posture as the other two people, Shadin and Havoc came in. He turned around on his chair to greet the two. "Greetings Shadin-San and Havoc-san. I hope you two feel content today.. I know I do. He then heard Shadin talk about "traps" and the like. Ryder gave off light hearted chuckles at the thought of that. He was just going to play along so that more trouble wouldn't come about through this thing. "Okay. I'm sorry for confusing her with a trap.. and i'm not insensitive. I was just asking a question. I apologise, Berry-san. I won't confuse you for such a thing. Ryder didn't seem all that hungry from how he looked, but when Shadin talked about letting the mind get the better of him? He thought he was being stupid, as the mind controls pretty much every part of the body. But was he really talking to him..? "Excuse me, but the brain controls everything in your body. So that so called 'pish posh' is pointless, as your mind already controls things like that. I just thought i'd mention that.

Ryder was certainly a genius, he was one of the main brains in The Yayjuu. He then decided to keep everyones mental status in check by asking a simple question.. just as planned. "How is everyone? I feel quite content today. Shadin, I guess you are just as hyperactive as usual... you never change. Ryder began to await the answers so he could proceed on with what he had planned.. which was basically making sure no fights or the likes broke out.. he wasn't quite in that killing mood as his inner demon, so far wasn't giving him no trouble, but that is always subject to change, like with anyone else in this room..
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Blue of Berry: Prelude 1: Wandering Left_bar_bleue0/0The Blue of Berry: Prelude 1: Wandering Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed May 18, 2011 1:59 pm

H|A|V|O|C
The Blue of Berry: Prelude 1: Wandering Cf0b207a4deba78c17754ef94057d1f7

Havoc continued to sit down, with her arms crossed, examining the people around the room, until she was greeted by Berry, she smiled, and waved her hand. “Hello There..no need to call me havoc, refer to me as Alicia…havoc-Sempai just sounds weird…” she said with a lighthearted chuckle. After doing so, she witnessed the arrival of the man who was able to make all of this come together. Shadin Yuudeshi, There was always something about his eccentric attitude that was able to give Havoc energy, even if she was having a grumpy morning, when faced with this man, there was no possibility of ever feeling tired. She often thought of him as an “energizer bunny” which wouldn’t be too farfetched, considering his over all abilities. She was happy to see that food was already prepared, however she wanted to prepare them something nice too, well, it couldn’t be helped now, she would just need to wake up early, and impress them. For now, she was being taken out of her daze that she returned to by shadin, poking her cheek. She turned to him and chuckled, pulling at his nose, while pretending to be annoyed, she was always quite fond of exchanging jibes and pleasantries with him, like this, these days.

It felt like she was having fun with a family, that she never got to experience in her own life. That is the reason why she was drawn to the Yayjuu so much, while they may have meant business in battle, they were like a family in their closed quarters. That was something that she sought for, for her entire life. So to have it now was like a piece of heaven. After that, she decided to speak to Shadin. “I’m not exactly in a bad mood; actually I was just lost in my thoughts, but you seem to be as wild as always with your introductions, Shadin-Kun….” She said with a hearty laugh, as she took the vegetable juice, and twisted the bottle top from the bottle, with her right hand, her fingers had completed the simple action within a ere of a second. Yes, for someone like her, this was merely a trivial task which didn’t require lots of strength, as she had acquired super human abilities throughout the years. She smiled as Ryder said that he hoped that they were content, she decided to reply to him, with a light hearted smile, akin to that of a kind mother. "I'm quite well, thanks for that...hehehehe" she said with a small giggle. After that she directer her attention back to this vegetable juice.

She took a whiff of the juice, and began taking small gulps of the vegetable juice. It wasn’t her favorite drink, but it provided the needed sustenance that she would need throughout the day. “Mmm, not bad not bad!” she said, as she smiled, her expression seemed to be a bit more open and excited then the somber expression that she had kept before. It at least signified that she would be easier to talk too, from now on. After taking a few seconds, she decided she would partake in having a meal, as she decided for now that some bacon, eggs, and a English muffin would be nice. Going into the kitchen she prepared the needed ingredients and cooked a bit more then she had expected, but nonetheless, she could always share leftovers with the soldiers, this was merely a small peccadillo that could be corrected easily.

After preparing her own meal, she descended back towards the room and sat down. Grabbing the fork, while stabbing the piece of bacon and bringing it to her mouth, it was turkey bacon, which was not at all fattening like the normal bacon that one would normally eat. Just as shadin, had a healthy regimen, she too followed a strict dietary schedule, the only times she would splurge is when she was really hungry and she wanted something delicious. Other wising that, to preserve her body weight, she would take long jogs, and even eat something as degusting as raw eggs, while it was may have been tenuous, it definitely yielded results many times or not. She smiled and turned her head to him, after he asked his question, of what was currently going on. “Well…I don’t really know, I happened to come in here after sensing the spiritual energy from these guys…Anyways, since their newer members, I’d like for us to get to know them, or well, at least me…since I’ve only heard of them through briefing and information gathered by our scouts.” Her eyes were filled with a special sort of curiosity.

She wanted to be informed of things, even trivial things as social matters with the members, she believed that this allowed newer and older members to mesh together better, and become a unified fighting force, through team work and good judgment. In order to complete this goal, she was always known for getting to know their members, whether it was through taking them out on a date, taking them to a party, or various explorations around the world. She wasn’t above doing this, as long as she got to know the members a bit better. She couldn’t stand feeling like a stranger to people that she considered her family, there was something about that, that did not feel right.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Blue of Berry: Prelude 1: Wandering Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Blue of Berry: Prelude 1: Wandering Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Wed May 18, 2011 6:05 pm
S P E E D D E M O N

The Blue of Berry: Prelude 1: Wandering Image47

"I'm a lean, mean, fighting machine! ...it's why I eat my vegetables!" - Shadin

[ P o s t i n g M u s i c ]

Berry heard the scorning from Shadin, yet it is friendly enough that it was not much trouble, even though the bill does present a bad image to him as it meant that the finance is in trouble. From Ryder's comments, the boy has an ego that made Berry expect him to flaunt around like he just did. Considering that, but Ha-or Alicia was nice enough to get along. Suddenly, it hit him like a rolling pin to the back of his head; he has forgotten about the nuts that was part of her healthy in-take. With a French fry in between his lips like a cigarette, Berry walked back to the kitchen to find the nut mix that he previously made for himself about a week ago. Cabinet after cabinet, Berry looked for his bag of nuts that he normally used to make up the lack of proteins. In today's society, vegetarians are recognized and some pharmaceutical companies are cooperating with nut farmers to make a new line of nuts that can give more protein in one pound than a pound of meat. Finally, he found the bag of nuts...but it was moved to the cabinet above the refrigerator. Berry is clearly annoyed because his nut mix bags are usually moved, missing, found lying around the mess hall emptied or being eaten by one of the Ziamichi. Now it is out of his reach, Berry has to find the step stool to get up there with his height. Using a small step stool found nearby, Berry stood on it and reached for the bag of nuts.

Berry casually returned to the table with the bag of mixed nuts. The truth of why Berry did not like meat is that something in the meat usually cause him to be ill like an allergic reaction, which is unusual for a spirit. Unlike most people, Berry's body cannot process meat as well as vegetables and fruits, and breads and nuts. If it came from an animal, Berry does not mind it, but if it was made from an animal, Berry would feel ill if he accidentally ate a bit of meat. The problem is that Berry forgot to add that part in for the medical part. The only thing to worry now will be put aside as Shadin and Alicia wanted to get to know him and Ryder.
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 19, 2011 1:18 pm

Ryder wasn't a man to flaunt his ego. He didn't really have one, but he knew his intelligence, and its limits. He listened to Shadin talk about the times. He certainly knew about the tech in this modern day and age, but Shadin talked like a 21st century guy most of the time aswell. Ryder was only 18 after all, he was raised in this modern day and age. "I am only 18 years old. I realise how far science has came since that century, but I haven't lived as long as you Shadin. I was raised with all this modern tech. And I do believe I am healthy.. after all I don't look like i'm in bad health. Ryder had then learned everyone moods. Just as planned it seemed. He wanted to know this so that no suitations of violence could happen. Could never be unsure in todays war-ridden world.

Ryder was more interested in what Shadin did to grab the food. He knew it was some sort of telekensis, but he wanted to know more. But he wouldn't ask for now. "Glad to know all of you are in some way, content right now. He sat back on his chair and began to sort of relax. Then Shadin asked him what brought him here. "Well. What brought me to this lunch room is the prospect of talking to other people. I am not anti-social you know. But why I joined the The Yayjuu? I needed help.. tis all. And it was help only you and others could give me really. Theres you go. Ryder wasn't anti-social really, so he wanted to get to know the others.. prehaps they would be more useful in the future for him.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum