Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sorrow  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/100Sorrow  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Sorrow  - Page 3 Empty Re: Sorrow

Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:55 am

Sorrow  - Page 3 Miku-1

: : M I K U : : Z A T S U N E : :

~ Can I ever be saved? Can I ever be found? Can I ever be loved? ~

{ B E G I N }
Miku was inside her own little world at this point. It was like a dream, but she could see. She could see Miyuki crying over her which was the feeling she truly wanted. She stood at the back of the room watching, almost like an out of body experience but all too real. She watched through the doorway at the bathroom as Miyuki was holding her. She could hear what she was thinking and saying. This was all Miyuki's fault?

"No... none of this was your fault Miyuki... I did it all to myself"

but Miyuki wouldn't be able to hear this. Miku wasn't even there in the room for Miyuki, she wasn't even alive on the floor in Miyukis arms. Miku started to cry. the first time in the weeks she had been without eyes, she shed tears and fell to her knee.s This isn't how she was supposed to end. This wasn't how she was going to go. She still had so much to do.

"im not...leaving...her behind!"

Miku looked up, with a face more of anger. She wasn't agreeing with this. she wasn't going anywhere. Miku pulled herself to her feet and ran towards Miyuki, embracing the girl as she did, but Miyuki wouldn't even feel this, but it did something to the real Miku.

She started to breathe, Miku started to cough again and soon, she was cupping her hands over her mouth showing she was moving. She let her arms fall again afterwards though, but turned her head at Miyuki, back in her state of mind. She wanted to say what she as trying to earlier.

"Th...Thank you... Miyuki"
{ E N D }

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sorrow  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Sorrow  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:25 pm
"Miku...Don't die! You can't! Please, tell me you're alright!"

The sounds of the girl's cries came from her voice, echoing throughout the bathroom walls. Her soft arms soon pulled Miku in to a hug. Even though what she had given Miku already, the girl was still incredibly light and looked destroyed physically too. She didn't want Miku to die. She couldn't! Miku was alive a few seconds ago, she can't just drop dead like that...

Tears ran down her face, was she being selfish..? I mean, Miyuki hadn't asked for much other than Miku ever since that incident. Even before there, she kept things to herself because she didn't have that many friends. And to have that change happen to her so fast in a short amount of time, and a friend who understood her was something she wouldn't of ever believe would happen.

Now to see all of this shatter in front of her for the second time made her begin to break down. Just like she did when she was pulled away from Miku. In a horrible shroud of darkness for what seemed entirnity. Miyuki wasn't as bad now as she was back then, everything had came out of place back then and now. It was so quick she wasn't able to help it and stop it from happening.

But to want this, someone who probably wanted to stay away from Miyuki hating her guts right now, to want what she saw in her own eyes a friend alive when Miku probably wouldn't forgive her..would this make her selfish?

"...m-m-miku.....chan..."

With this, the girl began crying rivers. It went on and on for atleast a good five minutes as she was unaware of what was happening currently that she couldn't see. It wasn't long until her crying came to a end. She sensed movement within Miku before she suddenly heard Miku cough. Letting go off Miku as she watched her cup her hands together and cough loudly a look of both relief to see she was alive and well. Yet she was still worried for her health. The tears of sadness turned to tears of happiness as she heard Miku's words..

"Th...Thank you... Miyuki"

Sorrow  - Page 3 Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:59 pm

Sorrow  - Page 3 Miku-1

{ B E G I N }
Miku smiled, she forced it out of her to make Miyuki feel better. She could feel a small drop of water fall on her cheek, almost instantly alerting Miku that miyuki was distressed at this. She kept herself in form for the moment, fighting off anything in her body to keep herself awake. In fact, miku attempted to fuel her reitsu to burn away her sorrow filled wounds, but her reitsu didn't even flicker. She was still weak

Miku raised her right arm, holding it against Miyukis cheek as though she was trying to comfort her. Miku coughed a little but kept her mouth shut so it was just a shunted movement with little sound. But Miku looked up, wishing she could look at Miyukis face and wipe away those tears. She wanted to be able to see her only friend again, but the past had caused her to lose her vision, but she didn't blame it on anybody but herself.

"It's ok... I just need to...get some rest... and cleaned up... Im sorry for being such a burden, you musn't be used... to this"
{ E N D }

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:30 pm
Feeling the palm of Miku's hand brush against her cheek prevented Miyuki from continuing to cry. Opening her eyes she blinked before sniffing, rubbing her nose.

"It's ok... I just need to...get some rest... and cleaned up... Im sorry for being such a burden, you musn't be used... to this"

Nodding gently, she felt sorry for Miku whom couldn't see. She didn't even want to begin imagining what happened to Miku-chan the second she was snatched up from Matthew. She didn't want to cry any longer, she had to put on that brave face so it wouldn't make Miku worried.

"L-let's get you in the bath Miku...I'll cook you something after.."

She said, pulling on a brave face a long with a smile of hers as she stood up, getting a towel and a change of nightwear clothes. She'd of course look after Miku for how ever long she needed too as she wouldn't just abandon a close friend like that after reuniting her.

Hon Hon Baguette.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:34 am

Sorrow  - Page 3 Miku-1

{ B E G I N }
Miku was happy to let Miyuki look after her but at the same time, very angry at it. Miyuki, should not have to look after Miku like this. She was a strong girl and feared by hundreds of her enemies, but she needed to be looked after by a girl that was all alone in this world. Miku lay in Miyukis arms and holding her warm embrace, feeling as though she actually belonged her in those arms.

miyuki wanted to care for Miku. that made the girl happier than she had ever been. She was loved... finally.

"O...ok..."

Miku agreed to having Miyuki clean her up. After all, she had blood stains on her cheeks and mud covering her once beautiful dress and pig tails. She needed help, and her amazing friend was here to give it to her. Miku could feel safe knowing she was here... Nothing would go wrong...
{ E N D }

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:52 pm
The feeling of Miku in her arms was hard to explain. She was glad to see Miku again, to be able to hear her voice, see her and touch her. All of these showed this was real, not a nightmare or a dream. Miku really was here, with Miyuki once again. When Miyuki didn't think she'd ever see her one and only friend by her side once more after what had happened, she appeared out of the blue. If Miyuki had never stepped within that graveyard, in fact, if she had never seen that cat a hour or so ago. This wouldn't of been real, Miku wouldn't be here...She's be dead. Miyuki would of just been sitting, reading or sleeping or possibly even cooking...

"T-Thank god..."

She said, tears running up in to her eyes once more.
She just awaited a response to Miku being cleaned up.

"O...ok..."

Now, both Miku and Miyuki were girls here, so it wouldn't really be wrong to share a bath or such together would it?
Miku needed a good taken care of, Miyuki honestly wanted this to alst forever. She didn't want to lose her sighs from Miku.
She helped her to her feet before bringing her to the side of the bath, testing the water to see whether or not it was cold, hot or just the right temperature.

Hon Hon Baguette.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:59 pm

Sorrow  - Page 3 Miku-1

{ B E G I N }
Miku could tell she was going to probably get in a bath or something. The sounds of running water filled the room and tried to drown out the cries of the girl. Miku had to stop this. She held up her frail arms and put them on Miyukis shoulders.

Stop crying... please... It hurts..."

Miku then took her hands off the girl and put them behind her, forcing herself from the floor they were sitting on. Miku moved her legs, and tried to get good footing to stand up. She wobbly moved as her knee's almost gave way and she almost fell, but she froze in position instead when she felt a shock of pain trying to break her movement.

heh..."

Miku tried to keep her spirits up. She laughed but only one heh. She then forced herself onto her feet fully and stood up straight, holding her arm out to rest it on miyukis shoulder for balance. Miku then turned to Miyuki and tried to smile, but only a small one could be amde as her legs were actually in agony.

"S...see... im fine..."
{ E N D }

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:58 pm
Feeling something touch her shoulders made the girl flinch as she quickly rubbed her eyes three times to stop the tears.

"Stop crying... please... It hurts..."

She placed her hands on the edge of the bath tub as she tested the water again. Trying hard to not sniff

"I-I'm not crying....Had something in my eye...You're the one who needs help...I should be taking care of you, not the other way 'round"

She whispered although if she were to talk any louder the tears would easily build up again.
Watching her try to get up she offered help but Miku easily laughed once to show she was okay, and when she was up she placed her hands on Miyuki's shoulder to get balance.

"S...see... im fine..."

Miyuki although knew this wasn't the truth, she knew if she were to easily move so Miku's hands would leave her shoulders she would fall over as she was putting most of her remaining strength in to standing up alone. She took a few towels down, placing them on a rack before she turned to Miku. Embarrassed that she'd be bathing with Miku and helping to wash her. I mean, they were both girls here so they had the same..well you know, parts. She just hadn't done this before...

Hon Hon Baguette.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:28 am

Sorrow  - Page 3 Miku-1

{ B E G I N }
As Miku was standing there, she wobbled slightly as Miyuki moved about and almost fell down. However, she forced herself to keep standing so that she could prove to Miyuki that she was capable. And also to prove that to herself. However her legs weren't going to stand it. Her knee's bent and she fell onto them hard. Miku gritted her teeth and moaned as she landed, but not because the fall hurt, but a wound she had forgotten about was there.

From her thigh to her ankle was on huge red line where she fell off a bridge on night when she was looking for something to eat. She has ignored it until now but she amde no reference to it so Miyuki shouldn;t see it. but when Miku got in the bath in a moment, Miyuki would see miku...

Miku blushed a bit at the thought but this turned into fear right away. Miyuki would see something she wouldn't want to see...
{ E N D }

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:27 pm
Miyuki thought all was going well before she noticed Miku was getting worse and worse by the second. It wasn't long until the girl had fallen to the ground on her knees before a small yelp came from her voice.Miyuki's eyes widened as she turned easily telling Miku was trying to prove she was capable enough to stand on her own.

"M-Miku-Chan! Please...don't push yourself....It hurts me to see you like this and to see you pushing yourself more and get hurt even more hurts me more...!"

Attempting to help Miku up the girl blushed more why did she seem so against undressing Miku and help clean her but at the same time feel the need to..She exhaled deeply. It wouldn't be wrong, it was a friend helping a friend out.. She helped Miku out of her clothes first before testing the bath temperature once again. After this, she lifted Miku up under her arms gently before placing her in the bath. This was until she saw what scars, wounds and other injuries Miku had, and what stood out the most was the red line that showed from her thigh to the ankle.

"M-m-miku-chan......!? W-W-What..."

She began, tears building up in to her eyes again before she quickly rubbed her eyes. Shaking her head as she remembered what Miku said about crying.

Hon Hon Baguette.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum