Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Books a Plenty Left_bar_bleue24025/99999Books a Plenty Empty_bar_bleue  (24025/99999)
Tiers:

Books a Plenty Empty Books a Plenty

Thu May 26, 2011 4:05 pm
Zen was sitting in the Greenhouse Cafe like always when Hoshi wasnt in town. "Man Hoshi is such a scatter brain. While he goes out and travel the world for plants im stuck here watching both of his stores not to mention my own" Zen said to himself. He was reading one of his favourite books "A tale of two cities" while he waited from customers.

Outside of the store there were signs that there were rare books to read inside of the store. The reason why Zen did this is because ever since Hoshi left business had gone down eventhough Zen's skill were up to par with Hoshi's but he didnt have a few of the abilities Hoshi had. So Zen waited inside of the cafe for someone to come cheer up this rainy day in Karakura City.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Books a Plenty Left_bar_bleue24025/99999Books a Plenty Empty_bar_bleue  (24025/99999)
Tiers:

Books a Plenty Empty Re: Books a Plenty

Thu May 26, 2011 5:07 pm
"Welcome to the Greenhouse cafe" Zen said reading the book. "If your here to steal something dont even try". "The specials for the day are a chocolate dipped strawberry shortcake and battle" Zen said getting up and going back to the kitchen while still reading the book.

Zen came out of the kitchen with a delicious looking piece of Chocolate Strawberry Shortcake. "Here you go" He said putting it on the counter. "Specials are always free" Zen said as he sat back down.

Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 26, 2011 5:48 pm
"I can sense you have alot on your mind sir" Zen said. Does a battle not please you? I assure you no one will find out about it" Zen had a feeling about the man he had never seen or laid eyes upon because he was still reading his book.

"The reason why i offer you this is because i havent done anything in months. Im afraid im getting rusty if you know what i mean. Then again you are just a human you wouldnt know what im talking about." Zen said. It was very unlike Zen to instigate fights but he felt like he needed to train and do something exiting soon and picking a fight might just what he needs to break his month long rut.

Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 27, 2011 11:44 am
"Fine by me lets take it outside sir" Zen said as he walked out of the cafe and walked to the back of the cafe where there was a very large private plaza. There he sat down on a chair as an ear microphone formed on his left ear and a thin blue musical Stave formed around him not displaying any music at the moment. Did the other man know what he had gotten himself into, did he know that Zen was an ex-captain for the gotei 13, did he know that if Zen fought without his gigai on the man could explode?

Zen the spoke in a very arrogant tone "Hurry up I dont have all day"

Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 27, 2011 2:40 pm
Zen just sat there as the trash cans came at him and then he said "Breve". Zen sent out a reiatsu wave that would restored the other mans reiatsu back to normal levels if it hit. This wave was circular and flying at an astounding rate as Zen just sat there. Then little orbs of condensed reiatsu flew at the trashcan blowing them up before they hit Zen. "Bakudo 63 Sajo Sabaku" Zen utteterd. A chain of reiatsu flew out towards the other man following the Breve wave. If reve should hit the other man he would love his super-human reiatsu and then would have been entangled by the chains.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum