Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Third Sister [private] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100The Third Sister [private] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

The Third Sister [private] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Third Sister [private]

Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:17 am
Alejandra looked as Ashlei was sucking the blood out of the arrancar's corpse. It was really entertaining to her despite the fact that the blood was getting consumed by Ashlei herself. There was even a shadow left behind by the corpse. Alejandra licked her lips at the sight of that. Then, after Ashlei finished sucking the blood out of him for herself, Alejandra quickly sucked in the shadow of the corpse easily as if she's literally disarming him with a part of the man's soul.

The shadow struggled to stick away from Alejandra but the force was far more stronger than the one they had been serving whom now was dead permanently. The shadow partially was sucked inside of Alejandra's own shadow which created a flash of darkness to sprout from underneath her and disappear instantly.

She was still holding this little girl with a hood on her. No matter who it was, she could feel the same reiatsu source that Ashlei most likely felt from this child.

"She's familiar."
chizuru
chizuru
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Third Sister [private] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Third Sister [private] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:08 pm
~Flea~

Petrified is a good word to describe Flea at the moment. She had been saved from the male arrancar by two female arrancar, then witnessed as one devoured the mans blood and the one who held her devour his shadow. Her mouth was open in shock and awe at the events, her knees weak below her.

She gulped down and started to regain herself while still held in one of the females arms. She had seen several arrancar die in deaths just as violent as the one she had just witnessed, but she had never seen them devoured in such a way. Chills across her spine made her shiver against her own will as she thought of what to say. What to do.

After a moment she spoke out in her bravest voice, though the female holding her could probably feel the shivers.

'' Have you spared me to consume...consume me as you did he?''

It was a fair question to ask to her. She was so in shock of what she had seen that she was numb to the familiar feel of their energy. This was the first time she had ever truely feared for her life, but she would have to make herself proud in this last moment.

''Well please...be quick about it!''

She had brought up as much courage as she had for that last statement of bravado. She knew these two were to strong to fight against...well she could but it would mean more pain. She smiled inwardly at the please she had managed to squeek out. Polite till the end. That was a good thing to be remembered for...if nothing else.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Third Sister [private] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100The Third Sister [private] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:21 pm

[ A S H L E I C L I X X ]

The Third Sister [private] - Page 2 Ashleiright The Third Sister [private] - Page 2 Ashlei The Third Sister [private] - Page 2 Ashleileft

T H E C E R O E S P A D A

~ Go on, be negative. You'll be just my type ~

~ I will kill you and defile your corpse. Maybe then they will learn to fear me ~

[ L E T ]
[ T H E ]
[ B L O O D ]
[ F A L L ]

Ashlei was quite happy that she had literally had a full course meal in that huge gulp of a blood marble. She felt good and somewhat re-energised to kill some more people and the girl in Alejandras arms would be a perfect subject to digest. However Ashlei didn't attack the other arrancar for reasons even she was unsure of. Why did she attack the first one anyway? Was it because of size issues, big taking out small? Or did Ashlei feel something in her heart that made her attack. She was unsure. Ashlei looked at the girl wrapped in torn up clothes and a hood. She sighed, but walked over to Alejandra just as she finished digesting the shadow of the male. It was a little freaky but Ashlei would be hypocritical if she said it was disgusting.

The Cero Espada stopped in front of the two and leant forwards to the little one. She seemed so innocent in all of this. Why was Ashlei thinking this at the time. She shook her head, almost gritting her teeth as she had no idea what she felt coming from the girl. However Ashlei was suddenly given a request. Was she going to consume the girl? Ashlei stood upright with a smirk. The answer she wanted to give was Yes, but she couldn't spit it out. instead, Ashlei raised her hand towards the girl and placed it underneath the little ones hood against her cheek. Ashlei leant forwards again and spoke.

"No... I'm not..."

With her other hand, she held onto the top of the hood and pulled it down. She needed to get a look on this little one and confirm why the hell Ashlei felt so different around her. It's the same feeling Ashlei got when Alejandra appeared.

[ K I L L I N G ]
[ T I M E ]
[ I S ]
[ O V E R ]

神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Third Sister [private] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100The Third Sister [private] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:38 pm
Alejandra found the little girl in her arms very light. So, she decided to hold her up like as if holding a just-born infant. She was really light - in her opinion at least but that was probably because she was an arrancar. Nothing was to be surprising of this fact...

This little girl had a delicious looking shadow - but a very familiar one as well. She just feels the same thing when she saw Ashlei for the first time in Hueco Mundo in the chamber room of Las Noches. It was one of the same exact feelings she got and Alejandra just started to chuckle a little bit in a very sadistic way. This girl was a special one for sure then since no one would ever had the same reiatsu track as the sisters, unless...

"Sister, could she be?"

Her voice was monotonous without any single change of the tone making it hard to find the emotion she was having currently.
chizuru
chizuru
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Third Sister [private] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Third Sister [private] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:00 pm
~Flea~

Flea blinked under the shadow of the hood. The female who held her picked her up, holding her as one would an infant. She looked up at her a moment and saw a look of hunger in her eyes as she looked over the small shadow she cast on the earth below. She turned her head to look away from that look as the other girl placed a hand on her cheek.

"No... I'm not..."

An answer to the question asked seconds before hit her ears as the girl placed a hand on her hood and pulled it off, revealing the long pink hair and soft facial features of Flea. Her eyes were wide as she looked at the female before her. Flea had several feelings, fears, and thoughts all at once. She was fearful that this was some sadistic game the two females were playing before they did what they had done to that arrancar who layed dead on the ground, dry organs spilling across the earth.

''Then...what do you want with me?''

She was still cradled tight to the other females body, encased in her arms. She then heard a chuckle from the girl who held her that sent another shiver down her spine due to the sheer sadistic nature of the sound.

"Sister, could she be?"

Something fishy was going on. The feeling crept over her the same way the fear had just moments ago. Something about these two made her feel something she was not sure of. For now she was powerless to these two. A slave to their mercy. She just closed her eyes and tenced up waiting for the end.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Third Sister [private] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100The Third Sister [private] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:42 pm

[ A S H L E I C L I X X ]

The Third Sister [private] - Page 2 Ashleiright The Third Sister [private] - Page 2 Ashlei The Third Sister [private] - Page 2 Ashleileft

T H E C E R O E S P A D A

~ Go on, be negative. You'll be just my type ~

~ I will kill you and defile your corpse. Maybe then they will learn to fear me ~

[ L E T ]
[ T H E ]
[ B L O O D ]
[ F A L L ]

Ashlei watched as Alejandra lifted the girl up almost as if she was doing that famous scene from Lion king. Ashlei didn't think that at all and just wondered why she was now in mid air. Ashlei just shrugged but what really came as a surprise was after she pulled the hood down to reveal long pink hair and the cutest face she had seen in a good while. When Ashlei laid her eyes on the innocent girl, she snapped inside.

This girls reitsu, her hair, her looks. She reminded her of someone but Ashlei had little memory of anybody at the moment until it was reawakened within. She looked at the girl with her forehead almost prised up against hers and thought. then she spoke.

"What is your name little girl...? You feel so familiar..."

[ K I L L I N G ]
[ T I M E ]
[ I S ]
[ O V E R ]

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:05 pm
Asked to skip taichou this round~

~Flea~

"What is your name little girl...? You feel so familiar..."

Name? She wanted to know her name? That was a first. She did not really know what her true name was. People called her flea due to her short stature, and so she would have to be known as to others.

''Flea..."
She could feel the older girls forehead against her, face inches away from the older girls. The scent of her so far merciful savior melted over her like a sea of flowers grown and watered in the blood of the damned. She blinks her eyes as she looks into the face of the pink haired beauty before her. A rain drop landed on her check, slowly streaming down her face. It was followed seconds later by another then another. The clouds had opened up, and the rain was starting to come down hard on the three.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:58 pm

The Third Sister [private] - Page 2 Ashlei

: :A S H L E I : : C L I X X : :

~ There's Nothing More Satisfying than drinking the blood of those that have fallen ~

{ B E G I N }
Ashlei stood up straight. She was a little shocked as to what she was just told. Flea? She couldn't be. Ashlei attempted to snatch Flea off of Alejandra to hold her into the air and get a better look. Sure she was small but she wasn't that light and Ashlei wasn't really expecting herself to be holding the girl in the air. But there was always one thing she remembered.

"Do you have more in that name?..."

Ashlei had to know if her assumptions were correct. Depending on the girls answer, Ashlei may have to do something she really didn't want to do. She liked the girl even though they hadn't exchanged many words. She just felt like something was between them.
{ E N D }

Last edited by ::Chaozi:: on Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:06 pm
Alejandra thought that something was about to go down as the girl answered the question to know what was her name. When the little girl answered "Flea" it looked as if Ashlei was in shock to hear that name. Alejandra also remembered that name and was pretty surprised but nothing was strong yet to change her normal grim expression. When Ashlei took the girl from her arm, Alejandra let loose of her hands so that it falls to her side easily and looked at the girl again.

Pink hair. That was part a heritage of the Mischevang family and her name was Flea... one of the youngest (or the youngest) of the sisters and possibly also the smallest one there is. She wasn't a weak one and Alejandra knew that she could've been able to handle the male arrancar herself but she just sat there without any response. Why? Alejandra just guessed that it was because of her age - she was young and she didn't know the common sense of fighting.

Alejandra glanced at the cake then back to Ashlei who was still inspecting the baby and asking what more was involved in that name. Alejandra just turned around to look high up in the sky where the rain was already pouring like crazy. A drop of water was hitting Alejandra's body every second and it was dripping down from the tip of her head, down her thighs toward her feet then onto the surface again. Thunder roared loudly. A pleasant welcoming to a newcomer in London it was...

"The weather isn't being very polite. Perhaps we should move toward a shed? Or..."

Honestly speaking, Alejandra didn't mind that she was getting wet. No pun intended of course... but it was just fascinating to feel the wetness crawling down and up her skin. This was also for the kid... seemingly because it's just a girl and she doubts that the girl would want to get wet like this all day.
chizuru
chizuru
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:18 pm
~Flea~

Flea's eyes opened wide as the pink haired girl pulled her from the other girls arms. It was a powerful move that now put her even more within her mercy. Her heart pounded as she closed her eyes and breathed deeply the scent of rain mixing with the scent of the woman who now help her in her hands.

''Do you have more in that name?..."

Now that is an odd question. Why would she want to know her full name? Maybe as a trophy? That did not seem like these two's thing...but who knows. It was also a question she could not answer off hand. Flea had not really thought of her name in a long time, and so she had to think a moment before she started remembering something of it.

''Mis..chev..ang?''

Was that it? It seemed right to Flea. It had been a long while since she had thought of her real name. It seemed to flow easily from her small pink lips now, as though it were something she said everyday.

''M

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum