Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
EddyB
EddyB
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kirazu Shotto Left_bar_bleue0/0Kirazu Shotto Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Kirazu Shotto Empty Kirazu Shotto

Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:13 pm
Human Template

General Information

Name:Kirazu Shotto

Overall Appearance

Personality:
Appearance:
Height:6'3''
Weight:160 lbs.

Natural Abilities

Powers

Power Development Stage 1 Appearance:
Power Development Stage 1 Abilities:

Power Development Stage 2 Appearance:
Power Development Stage 2 Abilities:

Chi Abilities

Powers

Chi Powers:

Awakened Appearance:
Awakened Powers:

Fully Awakened Appearance:
Fully Awakened Powers:

Equipment

• Item Name:Shora
  • Item Type: Mainly any human can use this weapon, as it is a gun that uses bullets of pure chi energy. A Quincy may even be able to master this weapon, as they use energy to create long range weaponry.
  • Used
    For:
    This gun is used as an offensive weapon, as it used to shoot stuff using bullets made from Kirazu's chi.
  • Item Description:Shora is a large pistol that is used in combat. The only special thing is, the gun has no magazine or clip. Kirazu grabs the grip of the gun and can energize it to make chi bullets, instead of using actual bullets. This saves time and makes for faster shot speed. He can vary the size of his chi bullets, to make them like huge blasts. Kirazu can make a scatter of bullets, like a shotgun. He can even shoot a numerous amount of bullets at a time, like a chain gun. These attacks can take up large amounts of his energy though.
    Shora is a strange looking gun. It's grip (or hilt...whatever you call it) is like that of a normal magnum revolver. It is slightly curved, 6 inches long and made of black metal. The barrel is rectangular and black, stretching out at 13 inches (oddly specific number.) Across the barrel, on both sides, is a horizontal, white cross. In the corner, where the grip meets the barrel, is the standard hammer, which is on all revolvers and pistols. There is a black hand-guard that protects the hand on the grip. This very strange gun has no trigger, but when Kirazu's chi is shot through the gun, the noise is still very loud, like all guns.
  • Obtained From:Kirazu was trained to fight by his father, who was a master marksman. On Kirazu's tenth birthday, his dad congratulated him with a special pistol that his ancestors used before him. Confused on how it worked, the father (Mr. Shotto was a human who, for a strange reason, had no chi power or ability like his forefathers) just gave it to the child. Aware of his chi abilities, Kirazu adapted to the gun with no bullets, using his chi as the actual bullets.

Background/Roleplay Sample

Background:
Roleplay Sample:

Souru Korekuta~ 4-3 He's Going the Distance-Cake
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kirazu Shotto Left_bar_bleue0/0Kirazu Shotto Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Kirazu Shotto Empty Re: Kirazu Shotto

Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:55 pm
Moved to Inactive WIP.

Kirazu Shotto Ap8OoJO

Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kirazu Shotto Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Kirazu Shotto Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Kirazu Shotto Empty Re: Kirazu Shotto

Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:41 pm
Archived

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.