Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

The Kokuryuteshi (UPDATED VERSION)

+28
CPKallday
Cookies
Horus Sariel
lionus
Chao
Majestic Moose
Zero
Ravana
GentleBreeze
Kade
Taichou
Jeff just Jeff
Shizuo
JJ
Discordantentity
Tsubine
Dr.Hiro
||Tsukuyomi||
Gin
Dai
Elendril
Pockeh
Teitoku
Toxic
Raiki
~Amaya~
Blade
THEFROST
32 posters
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Kokuryuteshi (UPDATED VERSION) - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Kokuryuteshi (UPDATED VERSION) - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

The Kokuryuteshi (UPDATED VERSION) - Page 10 Empty Re: The Kokuryuteshi (UPDATED VERSION)

Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:57 pm
Photobucket
Veras is now the Jade Cross Leader
X
Since Veras was no where to be found on the K-World listing, and seeing how we don't have a Jade Cross leader, I'm going to be readding her to the list and making her the commander of Jade Cross once again. I'm not sure who removed that, but please watch who you ad or remove from the K-World listing, plox. Thank you and have a nice day.

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t1242-veras-luras-approved-1-1-demon-updating

The Kokuryuteshi (UPDATED VERSION) - Page 10 WVMWLOu
lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Kokuryuteshi (UPDATED VERSION) - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue10/100The Kokuryuteshi (UPDATED VERSION) - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

The Kokuryuteshi (UPDATED VERSION) - Page 10 Empty Re: The Kokuryuteshi (UPDATED VERSION)

Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:38 am
Name: Aaroniero Arruruerie
Race: Arrancar
Tier: 1-2+
Squad: sapphire cross
Rank Applying for: Lieutenant Commander
URL of Application:AA the ex 9th espada
Notes: The guy is a bit of a manacle handsome genius. Though he doesn't mind taking second to someone else just to get things done. Hes someone who would take to the research center to achieve his future goals of being capable of absorbing the powers of not only hollows but all races alike .... though that's a bit away. [/font]

The Kokuryuteshi (UPDATED VERSION) - Page 10 M9rTQZk

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Kokuryuteshi (UPDATED VERSION) - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Kokuryuteshi (UPDATED VERSION) - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:50 am
Photobucket

♣ EVERYTHING IS GOOD TO ME ♣

I don't see any problems with this. I'll go ahead and give him the approval he needs. He'll be added into the listings sometime today or after this post.

Raiki
Raiki
November SOTM 20112nd place
November COTM 2011 : 1st place Zefonse

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Kokuryuteshi (UPDATED VERSION) - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Kokuryuteshi (UPDATED VERSION) - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri May 03, 2013 6:23 pm
Some new spots have opened up!

Bronze Lieutenant Commander:!
and Silver Cross Commander! And some more spots have now been OPENED

The Kokuryuteshi (UPDATED VERSION) - Page 10 XmGUKMS

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Kokuryuteshi (UPDATED VERSION) - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999The Kokuryuteshi (UPDATED VERSION) - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:36 pm
Name: Kameko Madoka-Sugiura
Race: Ziamichi-Sugiura
Tier: 1-1+ [Unreleased] 0-3+ [Kyou Kyou] 0-2 [Knight Form]
Squad: Kin's Shadow
Rank Applying for: Second Spot
URL of Application: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t3961-kameko-madoka-sugiura-approved-1-10-2-host-6-0-spirit
Notes: Wishing for Kameko to re-take her former position~

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:57 pm

«UPDATING ALL OF THIS STUFF ABOVE»

I've got no issues with some of the request above. As a result of this, I will be adding them to the listings and inputting them into the group paycheck selection soon. Furthermore, I'm also updating the listing to remove inactives and freeing up spot. We need people to take up arms in K-World and I hope to see more applying for positions within the ranks of this org.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:09 am

«THROWING OUT INACTIVES IN HERE»

• GOTTA TAKE OUT PEOPLE WHO LEFT •

I'm going to go ahead and start removing inactive characters or those whom have left the site from The Kokuryuteshi's rankings. If you were affected by this move, all you simply need to do is re-apply for a position and I will place you in. Additionally, I'm adding a "Princess of The Kokuryuteshi" rank for Sing Iramashsa.

Horus Sariel
Horus Sariel
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Kokuryuteshi (UPDATED VERSION) - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue33500/2500The Kokuryuteshi (UPDATED VERSION) - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (33500/2500)
Tiers:

Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:16 pm
Name: Horus Sariel
Race: Vizard
Tier: 2-3++
Squad: Jade Cross
Rank Applying for: LT
URL of Application: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t9332-horus-the-shinku-nikuya-approved-2-3#58318
Notes: Who would have thought joining a war would have landed Horus in an Org :D[/font]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:30 pm

«GIVING THE CLEAR FOR ALL THE ABOVE»

I don't have much of a problem with anything listed before since I gave you pre-approval to do so. Therefore, I'll be adding you to the listings in a short while.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum