Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum

+15
Dai
Genpaku
M A G I
Teitoku
Gin
||-BlankMystery-||
Pockeh
JJ
Dr.Hiro
Taichou
Blade
Hayuko
Chao
Portaliya
THEFROST
19 posters
Go down
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 5 Empty Re: A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum

Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:58 am
A day in the life of Frost... to everyone:

Don't watch if you are easily offended by swearing.

A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 5 Ap8OoJO

Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 5 Empty Re: A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum

Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:47 pm
A day in the life of me when I see shitstorms on the xat.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue20/100A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:44 pm
A typical day when Radioactive fights a guy purely based off energy attacks

Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10/100A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:11 am

Typical day when Portal visits the doctor.
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:14 am
A typical day of Frost in the summer.

A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 5 Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:03 pm
A Typical Morning Stroll For Blank

A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 5 WVMWLOu
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10/100A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:28 pm
Typical day for Frost when he looks at Subway.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:48 am
A Typical Reaction When A Girl See's Woo-Dong's Dick

A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 5 GirlsA Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 5 Girls_laughingA Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 5 Laugh