Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Kouta Irichu
Kouta Irichu
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Skyscraper Refuge ~Kouta Irichu~ Left_bar_bleue0/0Skyscraper Refuge ~Kouta Irichu~ Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Skyscraper Refuge ~Kouta Irichu~ Empty Skyscraper Refuge ~Kouta Irichu~

Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:19 pm
Kouta was flying right above the city looking down at the sky scrapers in which filled this part of the city in his hands was Musashi. He began to fly lower and lower eventualy landing on one of the skyscrapers.

Kouta then let go of Musashi and walked a certain distance as he did fog followed in a thick mass that surrounded him once he stopped making him invisible. Kouta then waved his hand as the fog cleared away he was back to his humanoid form wearing a white dress shirt and jeans.

He then looked at Musashi before he spoke in a average tone. "So tell me a little about yourself Musashi..If you don't mind. Alas just letting you know this is Kataka Hotel it's one of my hideouts. Plenty of rooms very nice and comfortable.."
musashikeoto
musashikeoto
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Skyscraper Refuge ~Kouta Irichu~ Left_bar_bleue0/0Skyscraper Refuge ~Kouta Irichu~ Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Skyscraper Refuge ~Kouta Irichu~ Empty Re: Skyscraper Refuge ~Kouta Irichu~

Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:44 am
The male simply waited for kouta to put him down.He seemed calm once he was away from that crazy old man.''You know i could have killed that old geezer back there ...''The male said dissapointed that he fleed from battle.He went by the motto 'live by the sword and die by the blade'.He vowed to never flee from battle.Having been snatched away like some sort of animal was just dissapointing to his pride.As kouta set him down on solid ground he growled a little bit as he sniffed around.''.....Eh....not to shabby there arrancar.''The male plopped down on the couch close by tilting his head back.''....I never usually get a hold of these sort of places ...''.The male spoke as if he was dazed by everything.''where I come from this would be a luxory!''.By where he came from he meant he was homeless.''I never had a family....well i did......But i killed them..''The male said with some very little emotion in him''.....and you said you wanted to know What I know about arrancar did you?''The male looked over at kouta.''....I studied these arrancar for quite awhile....My father kept records on those things....He kept track of em.....''The male stood up getting into the conversation a little bit as he was completely comfortable with the arrancar.''Ive always hated my own species.....Ive seen good people get killed by scum.....I love the women....my mother was a kind women...but she never spoke a word to me''.The males voice seemed a bit cracked when he had said those words.He but both his mechanical hand and his flesh hand together.He looked kouta dead in the eye and said ''And it was as well the shinigami that resemble the humans most......There ways sicken me...they look exsactly like humans....''.The male sighed laying down on the couch area now still looking at the arrancar.''But you arrancar ....you hollow creatures....You are just like me....Constantly eatting.....killing looking for food...''.The male smirked over at the arrancar.''I love the thrill of the hunt....but i cant seem to be anything past a seated officer....I become an arrancar...to get stronger.''The male smiled as he said this with excitement.''...nowadays even shinigami are using technology to advance....well i think it is time Iwould advance.'' The male smirked wildly as he said those words.''What do you have to say to that arrancar?''.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Skyscraper Refuge ~Kouta Irichu~ Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Skyscraper Refuge ~Kouta Irichu~ Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Skyscraper Refuge ~Kouta Irichu~ Empty Re: Skyscraper Refuge ~Kouta Irichu~

Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:28 pm
Locked simply because there hasn't been a post here in MONTHS. If you wish for this thread to be unlocked simply contact a staff member.

Skyscraper Refuge ~Kouta Irichu~ WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum