Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Kitty
Kitty
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Forest Meeting~ [CLOSED BY DENIAL OF CHARACTER] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Forest Meeting~ [CLOSED BY DENIAL OF CHARACTER] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
https://www.facebook.com/KeshaKJ/

Forest Meeting~ [CLOSED BY DENIAL OF CHARACTER] - Page 2 Empty Re: Forest Meeting~ [CLOSED BY DENIAL OF CHARACTER]

Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:56 am

Sapphire Yuudai

All of a sudden he started yelling out. She lblinked a few times and took a step back she didnt expect that random outburst. She listened to him yelling, who was he yelling at?
A nut bar too...
Suizome facepalmed nad crossed his arms as he shook his head. He looked over at Sapphire and patted her head.
You always seem to find the strange ones.
Sapphire gave a slight pout and a playful glare at her spirit.
"Tttthhhannkksss Sui"
She looked back at him right when he pointed at her as he was still yelling. Sapphire debated weather or not to question this outburst but soon desided it would probably be best if she didnt know.
He then started making his way a bit closer to her. "151"
She repeated his age for a moment, in human years that would make him one old guy but for a shinigami he probably would look any older than twenty something.

||Kitty's Characters||

Forest Meeting~ [CLOSED BY DENIAL OF CHARACTER] - Page 2 PLEASEWORK2
Ridler
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Forest Meeting~ [CLOSED BY DENIAL OF CHARACTER] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Forest Meeting~ [CLOSED BY DENIAL OF CHARACTER] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Forest Meeting~ [CLOSED BY DENIAL OF CHARACTER] - Page 2 Empty Re: Forest Meeting~ [CLOSED BY DENIAL OF CHARACTER]

Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:40 pm
"Yeah, I apologize for that outburst, but what can I do - narrators... Everyone has one, but mine is mentally retarded... And before you ask - as I told you, I can read the posts. So anyways... Do you have any plans for tonight?" Deadpool said and smiled, obviously still not realizing he's wearing a "DAMN IT I KNOW I'M WEARING A MASK, OK? HOW RETARDED DO YOU THINK I AM? I... CAN...HEAR...YOUR...NARRATING!!!!" Deadpool yelled, then quickly turned to the girl again, blushing, undoubtedly forg... Uhm, yeah, he turned to the girl again. "You see what I mean? Why didn't a GOOD narrator pick me for once! It's always some incompetent moron that doesn't even know how to RP!"
Kitty
Kitty
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:14 pm

Sapphire Yuudai

Sapphire sweatdropped and rubbed the back of her head.
"Nothing really, well attempting to find a sparing partner, bu other than that, I was just wonna walk around the forest some more and see what else i could find"
Sapphire looked around as if trying to find a narrator, she blinked a few more times and and giggled.
"Well, Everything happens for a reason"
She said moving some of her bangs out of her eyes.
"What are you doing later?"

||Kitty's Characters||

Ridler
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:22 pm
Deadpool made the most shocked expression ever, obviously still forgeting that *stare* ok, I won't go there. [color=Yellow]"Did she just invite me... on a... DATE?!?!?!?!?"[color] he thought, then started jumping around happily, screaming non-understandable stuff. After he finally realized he was really doing this, he stopped, turned around so he can look mysterious, than said in his most romantic-yet-masculine voice: "Well... I need to find some boy scouts... but after that... I should be free... for the whole night" he said and winked. And no, Deadpool, I'm not going to say anything about your mask. "Good"
Kitty
Kitty
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:07 am

Sapphire Yuudai

Another outburst, Sapphire stood back a bit and blinked a few times as she listened and watched as he spazzed out again. A slight giggle escaped her lips as she rubbed the back of her head, sweatdropping.
My he seems inthusiastic...wonder how many dates he's landed in the past
Suizome said in more of a sarcastic/mocking tone. Suizome crossed his arms and rolled his eyes befor elooking back at his owner, Sapphire.
She shook her head a bit and smiled.
She wondered if he had forgotten what she said earlier about not dating anyone at the moment...she could burst his bubble...but she didnt want to be mean right now. She took a deep breath before speaking with a soft smile.
"Deathpool, I hope you didnt forget what I said about dating. Lets just call this...."
She paused for a moment to find the word she was looking for.
"A meeting"
She giggled, wasnt exactly the word she was looking for but it would have to do. She hoped he wouldnt be too dissapointed but right now she had to focus on her swordsmenship and then work on the rest of her abilities. But she was willing to hang out with him for a bit, maybe those were the words she should have used.
"Mmmhh...actually...lets call it hanging out for now."
She smiled, hoping he'd understand.

||Kitty's Characters||

Ridler
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:13 am
"Oooooh, I get it..." Deadpool said and smirked, obviously forgetting that this joke got old the 5th time I used it. "That's what I've been trying to tell you!!!" Yeah, point taken.
Deadpool turned back to the girl again. "So, how about we just, uhm, "hang out" for the rest of the day, huh? Maybe we can have a dinner while we're "hanging out". I have this big bottle of quality wine I stole the other day, and I've been looking for someone to try it with me... Not to mention, those boy scouts can wait till tomorrow...
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Forest Meeting~ [CLOSED BY DENIAL OF CHARACTER] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7380/100Forest Meeting~ [CLOSED BY DENIAL OF CHARACTER] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:02 am
This thread is locked since Deadpool has been denied.

Tsubine's Character List
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum