Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Jon Soki
Jon Soki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Moonlight Night of Demon's Flight Left_bar_bleue0/0Moonlight Night of Demon's Flight Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Moonlight Night of Demon's Flight Empty Moonlight Night of Demon's Flight

Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:25 am
Jon wandered around Downtown Karakura after picking up some groceries. He had recently discovered that he had run out and desperately needed some food. Holding the reusable bag and eating a candy bar, Jon was reflecting on his purchase of the reusable bag, as a Pagan, he was supposed to be Eco-friendly but hadn't really gotten of on a great start...

Jon had gotten to the last bite of his candy bar when he arrived home. Fumbling with his keys and his candy bar, he dropped it on the doormat. Jon opened the door and picked up the candy bar, finishing it. Jon put away his groceries and grabbed his sketchbook. It was a beautiful night and he wasn't gonna let his ideas for drawings slip away. Jon sat on his porch and drew the landscape around him. It wasn't very good, but it was enough for Jon, who was so enmeshed in his drawing that he didn't notice any of the other spiritual pressures that may have been around him.
Crispen
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Moonlight Night of Demon's Flight Left_bar_bleue0/0Moonlight Night of Demon's Flight Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Moonlight Night of Demon's Flight Empty Re: Moonlight Night of Demon's Flight

Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:48 am
Crispen went to Karakura forest to find an open field. It was a beautiful night, and he never let a chance to gaze at the moon go to waste. When he found a clearing, he sat down on a boulder and looked at the sky. It was an amazing sight. The stars shone brightly against the black sky. Luck had had it so there was a full moon. Crispen stared at it, taking in each detail. Every crater marked an impression on him. He knew the moon only too well.

After taking in the sight of the nighttime sky, Crispen began to slowly walk off back to the streets of Karakura town. He felt oddly at peace with himself, which was unusual. He even felt inspired to talk to someone. As he lazily walked through the winding streets, he saw a porch with its lights on. It seemed rather late for someone to be on their porch, so Crispen tried to get a closer look. As he got closer to the house, he began to feel a spiritual pressure that was uncomfortable for him to bear. Having no clue what lay ahead, Crispen used shunpo to get on the porch, and startled whoever it was that seemed to not be human.

☪яιѕρєη ☪яσησѕ
Jon Soki
Jon Soki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:58 am
Jon looked up from his drawing for a second and saw a what appeared to be a Shinigami standing on his front porch. He freaked for about a split second then regained his composure.

"And what brings you to my porch this fine evening, Mr. Shinigami?"

Jon hadn't really seen a Shinigami up close before. He knew all about them however, knowing their abilities because he had them.

Jon's Zanpaku-to spirit spoke to him in his mind, "Careful Jon, it may be a trap."

Jon stood up and extended his hand.

"My name's Jon. Jon Soki, or JS for short if you prefer, " He said with a smile, "What's your name?"

Jon hoped this wouldn't be another costly venture because of his house being destroyed...again...
Crispen
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am
Crispen looked at the extended hand in mild surprise. Most people hadn't been outwardly polite before, especially guys with some substantial reitsu. He decided to be careful and see what this guy was up to.

"I'm Crispen." He was careful not to give his last name. "I'm just coming back from a walk. I felt an unusual presence over here and I just wanted to check it out."

Crispen stood still at the edge of the porch. He noticed that Jon had a sketchbook. He wanted to look at, it seemed that Jon was drawing the sky. Unsure of how people interact in situations like these, Crispen fumbled with his speech and finally asked, "What are you drawing?", in a way that he hoped would come off as sincere.

Last edited by Crispen on Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jon Soki
Jon Soki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:03 pm
Jon took in his mysterious new visitor's name and smiled.

"Crispen, that's an interesting name..."

Jon turned back to his drawing and was reaching for his colored pencils when Crispen addressed him.

Answering his question, Jon replied, "I'm just drawing the night sky...it's rather pretty tonight..." Jon grabbed his colored pencils and started to color his drawing.

Without even turning his attention from his drawing, Jon addressed Crispen, "So, do you have any hobbies, or are you a full-time shinigami?"

Jon kept coloring his drawing, awaiting Crispen's response. He looked up to the moon and it's interesing hue of purple. This was a rare opportunity to get a drawing this interesting. After coloring the moon in his drawing, Jon looked to Crispen, hoping to get his opinion on his drawing.
Crispen
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:04 pm
"My name comes from Latin. It means 'boy with curly hair.' As you can see, it's an apt name."

Crispen played with his hair as he said this. He often did whenever someone commented on his name. He figured that subconsciously he wanted people to notice the relevance in his name to his genetics. Plus he was a little conceited and thought his hair was pretty cool.

Crispen stood away while Jon colored his picture. He was afraid to bother him while he worked, lest he make a mistake. When at long last Jon seemed to finish, Crispen got curious and talked as he peered at Jon's work.

"I like to moon gaze. Tonight was such a good opportunity, I just couldn't let it go to waste."

Crispen walked slowly and carefully to Jon. Still wary about who Jon was, Crispen looked at the picture. Crispen was at once in awe; Jon was quite the artist.

"That's... amazing! How did you do that?" Crispen looked back and forth between the sky and the picture as he said this. It truly was a piece of art. Crispen always aspired to draw things he thought were beautiful, but always found it more difficult than he anticipated.

☪яιѕρєη ☪яσησѕ
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:50 pm
Archived.

Moonlight Night of Demon's Flight Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum